IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HAPPY Christmas?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HAPPY Christmas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2014 at 8:59pm

Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

It would be an abomination to God if we did not worship Him. God reveals Himself to humanity as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus was worshiped while He was on earth, and He never told people who did so to not worship Him. He also said things about Himself that no one would ever say, unless they were claiming to be God.

Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

It's more of an abomination HOW you worship him. He has told us how to worship him through the Prophets and Messengers that He sent. Jesus (Alayhi Salaam) never ever said he was God and to worship him. get real.

Jesus said that those who have seen Him have seen the Father. He said that He and the Father are one. He said He shared glory with the Father before the creation of the world. He also said that He will judge the nations on the Day of Judgement and decide who goes to heaven and who goes to hell.

Did Muhammad say that those who have seen him have seen Allah? That he and Allah are one? That he shared glory with Allah before the world was created? Do you believe Muhammad with either allow you into heaven or condemn you to hell?

Also, please don't call Paul a charlatan. If you disagree with what he taught, say so. I don't call Muhammad bad names.

The difference is that one was really a charlatan who led billions of people into hell whilst the other is a true Prophet and Messenger of God. I'd let you figure out who is who.

Paul was indeed a messenger of God, though he was not a prophet. I believe that Muhammad's message probably has led many people to hell but we will never know how many, and personally I think calling him a charlatan is quite harsh, and not necessarily very accurate. He meant well.

Let me respond to you in equally plain English. I know. Christians believe only God can be worshiped.We see Him differently than Muslims do. You may say that we see God in the wrong way, according to your beliefs- but don't call us polytheists. We only believe in one God.

This is what I'm talking about. In fact you are worshipping somebody other than God and that is not right.

Nope. Jesus is God. God reveals Himself as Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Jews are not Muslims. So are they monotheistic or not? Do they or do they not worship God, according to what Islam teaches?

OK I concede that the Jews are monotheistic and yes they worship One God however, they like the Christians are in error. What I meant was the Islam is the correct religion as it is the final revelation without any errors, additions or deletions by human hands.

If Jews worship one God, how would you explain the following teaching of Muhammad below?

http://searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=60&translator=1&start=0&number=105#105

http://searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=93&translator=1&start=0&number=532s#532s

http://searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=001&translator=2&start=0&number=0352#0352

According to Muhammad's teaching on the Day of Resurrection, every nation and people will be told to follow what they used to worship.

Those who worshiped idols, stones, false gods, crosses will follow them, and fall into hellfire. The only ones left will be Muslims and some of the People of the Book. Then the Jews will be asked what they worshiped. They will say they worshiped Ezra, the son of God. They will fall into the hellfire. Christians will be asked what they worshiped. They will say Jesus, the Son of God. They will fall into the hellfire. Muslims will be left. Some will be in hell for a while and be admitted to paradise after a while, others will enter paradise right away.

The question here is obvious- what will happen to the millions of monotheistic religious Jews who worshiped God? They did not and do not worship idols, stones, false deities, crosses. They also do not and did not worship Ezra or Jesus. They were not Muslims either.

Yet Muhammad's teaching on the Day of Resurrection- in which the fate of every nation and every people is described- divides the world into categories that completely leave them out. It also leaves out Jehovah's Witnesses and other monotheists who are not Muslims.

The only Jews mentioned in this teaching are a small sect which allegedly existed in 7th century Arabia that allegedly worshiped Ezra... and completely are ignored the 99% of religious Jews who never did such a thing.

It would be like me making the claim that on the Day of Resurrection, humanity will be divided into three categories- those who believe we were not created by anyone, those who believe God created black people but an evil scientist called Yakub created white people (this group is referred to as "the Muslims"), and Christians, who believe God created all of us.

It would be wrong for two reasons

A) "the Muslims" do not believe white people were created by Yakub, Nation of Islam does.
B) Muslims and millions of other monotheists are neither atheist evolutionists, Nation of Islam, or Christians.

Edited by TG12345 - 14 February 2014 at 9:22pm
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Assalamalecum, what do u mean by word disciples, disciples are nothing but followers,so we muslims all are followers of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as well as Jesus Christ (pbuh ), eg,Jesus Christ (pbuh) in bible in red colour lines told not to hv pork we Muslims don't! !!, so we muslims are more christians than u.i believe Allah had sent all apostles bcoz Allah mentioned in ch 21 v 107 that he had sent Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as a mercy to all mankind.In fact Allah will sent Jesus Christ(pbuh) again on earth and it will b a sign of judgement day (ch 43 v 61).Allah will not choose to do ungodly things.Allah says Allah does what he intends to do (ch 85 v 16).u even doesn't follow the most important commandment of Jesus Christ (pbuh ) to worship only one Allah.u r constant on trinity concept.v started discussion on 6.8.13 tuesday from thamud post and it had been 192 days talking to u y8 u r on same point.

Alaikum Salaam.

Jesus was speaking to the disciples who were with Him. They were sad that He was going away. He told them not to be sad, because He would send to them the Helper.

John 16:4-15

�I did not say these things to you from the beginning, because I was with you. But now I am going to him who sent me, and none of you asks me, �Where are you going?� But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: concerning sin, because they do not believe in me; 10 concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer; 11 concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

12 �I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. 14 He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. 15 All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you.

Did Muhammad come to Jesus' disciples in the first century? I thought he was born much later.

Where did Jesus say not to eat pork?

Do you really believe you are following Jesus' words in the Bible?

Luke 18:31-34

31 And taking the twelve, he said to them, �See, we are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written about the Son of Man by the prophets will be accomplished. 32 For he will be delivered over to the Gentiles and will be mocked and shamefully treated and spit upon. 33 And after flogging him, they will kill him, and on the third day he will rise. 34 But they understood none of these things. This saying was hidden from them, and they did not grasp what was said.

Do you believe Jesus was crucified, and rose from the dead?

It is interesting that you bring up our discussion on the Thamud.

The fact remains that the Quran's author falsely stated that they carved homes out of mountains before the time of Moses and that their homes are in ruins and that Muhammad rode by them with his men; yet as we know, the Thamud never built cities of any kind, and the only structures carved from mountains in Al Hijr and Petra are not Thamudean homes, but Nabataean tombs that were carved around the 1st century BC.

You can disagree if you want about God being a Trinity, but this is a matter of belief. Christians do not worship anyone but God, we just believe that He revealed Himself as Jesus as well as the Father and Holy Spirit.

I know that the Quran's author believes Jesus is not God, and that many Muslims believe the Trinity teaching is wrong.

However, the Quran's author we can say with certainty is not God, since God would not make mistakes like the one you just brought us back to, by referring to our previous discussion.

Edited by TG12345 - 14 February 2014 at 9:50pm
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2014 at 1:20am
I know u will not agree with me bcoz u don't want to!!! But deep inside u still feel what u are doing is wrong, in the end I want to say Allah knows everything! !!!!!
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2014 at 4:47am

Jesus said that those who have seen Him have seen the Father. He said that He and the Father are one. He said He shared glory with the Father before the creation of the world. He also said that He will judge the nations on the Day of Judgement and decide who goes to heaven and who goes to hell.Did Muhammad say that those who have seen him have seen Allah? That he and Allah are one? That he shared glory with Allah before the world was created? Do you believe Muhammad with either allow you into heaven or condemn you to hell?

I'm not going to carry on with this because we will just go round and round in circles. You have your belief and I have mine.

Personally I wish you would just get lost because you are not doing any good here but keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into the hell fire.

Edited by Abu Loren - 15 February 2014 at 4:47am
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2014 at 6:24am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

I know u will not agree with me bcoz u don't want to!!! But deep inside u still feel what u are doing is wrong, in the end I want to say Allah knows everything! !!!!!

Salaam Alaikum, NABA.

I do not agree with you because what you are saying makes no sense.

You claim that Muhammad is the Helper who Jesus spoke about in John 16.

I have two questions for you.

A) Did Jesus send Muhammad?
B) Did Muhammad come to the disciples whom Jesus was speaking to?

If the answer to either of these questions is "no", then Muhammad is not the Helper.

Allah does indeed know everything.

Edited by TG12345 - 15 February 2014 at 6:24am
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2014 at 6:26am

Jesus said that those who have seen Him have seen the Father. He said that He and the Father are one. He said He shared glory with the Father before the creation of the world. He also said that He will judge the nations on the Day of Judgement and decide who goes to heaven and who goes to hell.Did Muhammad say that those who have seen him have seen Allah? That he and Allah are one? That he shared glory with Allah before the world was created? Do you believe Muhammad with either allow you into heaven or condemn you to hell?

I'm not going to carry on with this because we will just go round and round in circles. You have your belief and I have mine.

Personally I wish you would just get lost because you are not doing any good here but keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into the hell fire.

We do definitely have our own beliefs. I pray that one day you will come to the Truth.

The difference between us is that I answer each one of the points you make, and you try to hide from mine.

I have no intention of getting lost. Actually, I once was lost but have been found. I pray the same for you.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2014 at 11:56am

Greetings Abu Loren,

I speak this with Love...

(the darkness flees the light)

Darkness flees from light, but light never flees from darkness.

Wishing you peace and blessings,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2014 at 10:02pm
Assalamalecum how cud Jesus christ (pbuh) will send prophet.it was Allah who sent all apostles.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic