IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Women against men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Women against men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 18>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 5:08am

Kim the punishment for those who leave Islam is execution. So a Muslim women can not choose what to follow.

And when you say men can choose to be non-violent you also mena men can choose to be violent.

Well in Islam men can not choose to be violent. Maybe in christianity they can choose to be violent but in Islam it is haram for Muslim men to hit a women on her face.

Your Christian missionary activites do not work :P But it give sus an indication of your how you works. You know you can not convert Muslims  to Christinaity so you come out with feeble attempts to try and convince Muslims not to follow Islam. You continure in your lost cause. Ever ask your self why no one wants to convert to christianity?

WHnever Christains come out with new feeble ways to divert Muslims away form Islam. It just makes poeple like me more detremined and do more dawah. Which means more practising Muslims and more Christians converts to Islam.

Well  muslims need to encouragements to work hard for Islam.  What ever you do you looose lol

www.shariahway.com

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:05am

lol! Brother123, you are unbelievable!!

You think you know everything, even down to what Kim believes when she hasn't meantioned what religion or faith she follows ?!

See you make things up when you do not have the facts also like what you said about lameese's husband! you got to know her husband quite well from those few words didn't ya

Quote Many of the things you 3 have said are the opposite of what the Prophet said. And seems every day you seem dig your self deeper into heresy.

Really!!, where are they wrong? how about backing up what these sisters have said with evidence from the quran and hadith. And by the way the quran is not what the Prophet has said BUT Allah/God has said!

Did God give rights to women ? and is exercising these rights a right also for women ? if that is acting feminism, then so be it!

I think you need to learn especial in the western or should I say in kaffir sense what feminism is today, it is not all about taking off your bras and burning them infact its not even that these days!

So go and re learn what feminism is all about both islamically and non islamically! 

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Kim I agreed all what you've said until you said this:

>>Woman can choose to wear whatever they want.<<

If God has decreed in the Qur'an that a woman must appear modestyly wearing clothing that reveals her curveture i.e bathing suit, short skirt etc is definitely prohibited. The reason? It is not oppression but protection of hereself and those who are in her presence. If a woman wears skimpy clothing in a house of worship and especially if she is prostrating what others "may see maybe inappropriate. I assume this applies to not just Muslims but to Jews and Christian faiths as well as others as well. There is no "whatever you want stuff" not even for men. So Kim with all you've said I agree except for this one.

Well it was Kims version  

Quote The reason? It is not oppression but protection of hereself and those who are in her presence

somewhat disagree with this but that is for another thread.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:26am

Brother, I did not attribute a false statement.  I asked if you wanted the young girl married to an older man or a younger man.  I said nothing against the Prophet.  His wife Aisha was very young but he lived in 600 AD.  In those days, the life expectancy was much shorter and children had to grow up much faster, physcially and mentally.  But there was also a much, much, much higher rate of infant/mother mortality.  I am not judging the early marriage on basis of religion, but of simple truth in medical fact.  Where some girls would be mature mentally at 14, physically they would be at risk.  And very few would be mature enough. 

I do not HATE men.  My husband is a priest and we are very happy together.  He is the spiritual head of my house and I have my duties as his wife.  But, you come in here and start telling women they are unfaithful and sinful because they don't follow your interpretation of Islam.  Are you an Imam?  Who gives you the authority to make the judgements that you are making?  Or authorizes the teachings your are proclaiming?  Don't say the Quran, because their are very learned scholars here at Islamicity who have posted in complete contrary to what you've posted on your website. 

WIth all your education and your husbands you could not even win and argument  small Muslim child or even some one who does not have an education. I do have a science degree but science degree doesnt amke me know what is right and wrong . Its my knowledge of Quran and SUnnah that tells me what is wright and wrong.

Depends on the arguement.  Frankly, what I'm most upset here, is you seem to open up with insults instead of actually arguements of fact or surahs supporting your words.  The other islamic scholars here often quote directly from the Holy Quran to support their arguements.  You continue to argue in ignorance.  You obviously know very little about true Christians or women of faith in Western countries.  You know very little about real marriages, even ones where women give their husbands respect and love.  A woman is a support for her husband.  She bares his burdens and shares his trials.  A womans life is one of many facets.  Men have it easy.  Who are you to know what is feminine and what is not.  A woman's job is to care for her family in any way she can.  This sometimes requires that she step away from traditional roles.  This is not feminism, this is the struggles women must go through.  Truth is, there are far fewer men out there these days who have the responsibility and faith.  They leave their wives with nothing, moving on to younger wives or women are forced to leave due to abuse or addiction.  Should a Muslimah stay with her husband if he is committing haram acts?  Or should she leave and raise her children as proper muslims?  You have a very narrow view on what a woman should and should not be.  You accuse Jenni and the other Muslimah's here of being unislamic and make derogatory statements about Jenni's daughters.  Well, here's my response to that.....

1. [24.4] And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses, flog them, (giving) eighty stripes, and do not admit any evidence from them ever; and these it is that are the transgressors,
  2. [24.12] Why did not the believing men and the believing women, when you heard it, think well of their own people, and say: This is an evident falsehood?
  3. [24.23] Surely those who accuse chaste believing women, unaware (of the evil), are cursed in this world and the hereafter, and they shall have a grievous chastisement.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 5:42am
Good post Angela
Brother123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2005 at 11:04am

So your saying the problem is with the islamicity so caleld scholars?

Are you learning to make the haram as halal and vice versa from the islamicity so called scholars?

Well we have been told that a day will come when peopel will make what is haram as halal and vice versa.

Islam is for all times. Is our Husband a preist? what he is not Muslim?

Are you Muslim?

If not. Then who are you to teach us about Islam?

If you are Muslim and your husband is non-muslim. Then a Muslimah cannot be married to a non-muslim man,

And having intimacy would be zina.

From your other post it seem you are a mormon. Hmm so you come here to give trick Muslims. That if you can not convert them to christainity . You will try to get them away form the tecahings of Islam.

Edited by Brother123
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2005 at 9:50pm

No, I am here to learn more about Islam.  I am Mormon, and if you knew anything about my faith you would understand that of all the Christian faiths, we are the closest in mindset to the Muslims.  I am not here to convert, one cannot convert another.  Conversion is a personal thing that comes from ones personal relationship with God and in their own heart.  I am also not here to "teach" others about their own faith, but I do take offense when a hypocrite rears his ugly head and starts making claims of which he has no knowledge.  You come in here and malign western women, but you do not know us.  You know what TV and magazines would have you believe.  You do not understand that there are many women who reject the images that you seem so desperate to label us with.  I promised to love, honor and cherish my husband, forsaking all others.  I honor my marriage vows with veracity and diligence.  I will teach my daughters and sons to save themselves for their spouses and to be married to faithful and obedient servants of God.  You talk of halal and haram, but yet you still have not posted arguements filled with fact and quotes.  You instead attack me as a non-muslim.  I would rather you open that Holy book in your lap and defend your ideas.  You can twist my words and argue that I know little of your faith.  In the latter, you would be correct, but in the former you are only showing your own ignorance.  What I find funny, you come here and reject the words of your fellow muslims and yet....they have rejected what you are teaching?  So who is right, the many or the one????  Who are you to say that these teachers and scholars are twisting the Quran?  Islam has no priesthood that I know of, so you cannot claim to have higher authority than the next and yet they show their knowledge of the Quran through their well written and educated forums while you break down to insults and instead of backing up your claims with scripture and doctrine attack the very person that voices opposition to your point of view.  If you want to be taken seriously, don't attack me as a Mormon, defend your point of view with scripture.  Then the men and women here can counter with their own arguements for and against your point of view.  Or are you unequal to the task? 

Angela 

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2005 at 6:05am
Originally posted by Brother123 Brother123 wrote:

Kim the punishment for those who leave Islam is execution. So a Muslim women can not choose what to follow.

And when you say men can choose to be non-violent you also mena men can choose to be violent.

Well in Islam men can not choose to be violent. Maybe in christianity they can choose to be violent but in Islam it is haram for Muslim men to hit a women on her face.

Your Christian missionary activites do not work :P But it give sus an indication of your how you works. You know you can not convert Muslims  to Christinaity so you come out with feeble attempts to try and convince Muslims not to follow Islam. You continure in your lost cause. Ever ask your self why no one wants to convert to christianity?

WHnever Christains come out with new feeble ways to divert Muslims away form Islam. It just makes poeple like me more detremined and do more dawah. Which means more practising Muslims and more Christians converts to Islam.

Well  muslims need to encouragements to work hard for Islam.  What ever you do you looose lol

www.shariahway.com

Moron. I am not a Christian, and even if I were I would never dare try to convert any of you.

Only thing I want to convert anyone to is equality of human rights.

------

And as for women having no choice - if you force her to do anything, the thing she does is worthless. Force her to wear big, baggy clothing, she's only doing it to save herself from some sort of punishment, not for the love of Allah. Force her to be a Muslim and she is doing it to avoid punishment from someone, not for the love of Allah.

Force her to do anything and it's worthless.

When are you people going to wake up????

Kim...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 18>
  Share Topic