IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 8:53am

Asslamu AlaiKum Wa Rahmatu Allah,,

Clap hey,, I am waiting for the sisters to give this part of their time. I look forward to seeing their  valuable comments.Wink

In two days, insha' Allah, I will add a GREAT lesson cause it will explain the GREATEST aya in Quraan. DO you know what that is Question

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Asslamu AlaiKum Wa Rahmatu Allah,, Claphey,, I am waiting for the sisters to give this part of their time. I look forward to seeing their� valuable comments.[IMG>smileys/smiley2.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" /> �In two days, insha' Allah, I will add a GREAT lesson cause it will explain the GREATEST aya in Quraan. DO you know what that is [IMG>smileys/smiley25.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Question" />

Wa'alaikum salaam wa rahamatullah Sis,

I already read this post last week, I was gonna add a Hadith I remembered (Regarding Good Deeds) - but then I forgot the wordings and the source. Anyway, I found the Hadith,
"And the most beloved of
deeds to Allah are those which are regularly done even if they were
little." (Bukhari & Muslim)

As for the next lesson, I am eagerly awaiting that sister, I am excited to know what that great Ayah is. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by Chrysalis - 02 December 2009 at 9:16am
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:43am

Asslamu Alaikum It is really nice to see you around. K we try to stay togther.

As for the hadith, I think you mean this: �The deeds most loved by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta�aala (are those) done regularly, even if they are small.�

and it is Hadith Saheeh,

It also gives the same meaning you wanted to say. When you read the explanation of it, you see how regular  good deeds are loved that other deeds.. that we do not keep doing.

Anyway,, nice to see you around, may Allah protect you.Smile

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Asslamu Alaikum It is really nice to see you around. K we try to stay togther.�As for the hadith, I think you mean this: <span ="style21">�The deeds most loved by
                                                                 Allah Subhanahu wa Ta�aala
                                                                 (are those) done regularly,
                                                                 even if they are small.� </span>
<span ="style21">�and it is Hadith Saheeh, �It also gives the same meaning you wanted to say. When you read the explanation of it, you see how regular� good deeds are loved that other deeds.. that we do not keep doing. � Anyway,, nice to see you around, may Allah protect you.[IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" /></span>

JazakAllah Khair Sis, yes, I was referring to that hadith. InshAllah this thread shall be very beneficial to us all. Thankyou for the dua, May Allah bless and protect you too.    
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 8:54pm
Salam alaikum,

maybe aital kursi,i was suppose to say suure yaseen but its a suraa not aaya.

regards
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 9:08pm

Salam,

Just to add to this,the best deed a muslim can do to please allah are giving food to someone and greet salam alaikum,

I heard from my teacher reported in bukhari.

may this helps
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:38am

Surat Al Baqarah [2], verset 255

Ayat al Kursi

اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ
Allahu la ilaha illa Huwa, Al-Haiyul-Qaiyum

Allah! There is no God but Him, the Alive, the Eternal.

the Living, The Self-subsisting.

لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ
La ta'khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm,

Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him.

No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep

لَهُ مَا فِي  السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
lahu ma fis-samawati wa ma fil-'ard

Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth.

His are all things In the heavens and on earth.

مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ
Man dhal-ladhi yashfa'u 'indahu illa bi-idhnihi

Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave?

Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth?

يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ  أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ
Ya'lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfahum,

He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them,

He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them.

َلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ
wa la yuhituna bi shai'im-min 'ilmihi illa bima sha'a

while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will.

Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth

وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ
Wasi'a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard,

His Kursi includeth the heavens and the earth,

His kursi doth extend Over the heavens And on earth

وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا
wa la ya'uduhu hifdhuhuma

and He is never weary of preserving them.

and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them

وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ
Wa Huwal 'Aliyul-Adheem

He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.

For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."

Listen to aya Kursi:

http://salmanspiritual.com/sound/002255_7.ram

NOTE: 

[1] (V.2:255). Kurs�: literally a footstool or chair, and sometimes wrongly translated as Throne. The Kurs� mentioned in this Verse should be distinguished from the �Arsh (Throne) mentioned in V.7:54, 10:3, 85:15 and elsewhere. Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "The Kurs� compared to the �Arsh is nothing but like a ring thrown out upon open space of the desert." If the Kurs� extends over the entire universe, then how much greater is the �Arsh Indeed All�h, the Creator of both the Kurs� and the �Arsh , is the Most Great.Wink

Edited by Full of Hopes - 03 December 2009 at 11:04am
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:59am

Vitrues of reciting Ayat al Kursi Clap

Ubayy bin Ka'b (radiAllahu anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Abu Mundhir! Do you know which Ayah in Allah's Book is the greatest? I said: 'Allah and His messenger know best.'
He (peace be upon him) again said: 'Do you know which Ayah in Allah's Book, according to you, is the greatest?' I (Abu Mundhir) replied: �It is 'Allah la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum'.[2:255].
Thereupon he (peace be upon him) patted me in the chest and said, ' Rejoice by your knowledge, O Abu Mundhir! (i.e, may this knowledge be a source of respect, honour and benefit to you)'."
[Muslim]

Asma' bint Yazid (radiAllahu anhu) reported, 'I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say about these two following Ayahs, i.e, verses: "Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. [2:255], And, Alif Lam Mim, Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal [3:1-2], That they contain Allah's Greatest Name."
[Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal in his Musnad]

It was narrated that Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (radiAllahu anhu) said: The Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: "Whoever recites Ayat al-Kursi immediately after each prescribed Prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death."
[an-Nasa'i, Ibn Hibban, ibn Sunni, at-Tabarani, ibn Hibban - Sahih]

TongueWhen you lie down in your bed, recite ayat al-Kursi, Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists� [al-Baraqah 2:255] until the end of the ayah, then you will have a protector from Allah and no shaytan (devil) will come near you until morning comes.
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

."It is reported by way of Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) that someone used to come upon him and take from the charity � which the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) had made him guardian over � night after night, so on the third night, he said: "I will report you to the Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam), the man said: 'Let me teach you some phrases with which Allah will cause you benefit� � they were very eager for good � so he said: 'When you go to sleep, read Ayat al-kursi (Verse 255 of Surah Al-Baqarah) completely, for there is still upon you from Allah a guardian, and no shaitan can get close to you until you enter upon morning.' Then he (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: "He told you the truth and he is a liar, (that was a shaitan).
[Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>
  Share Topic