IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Love  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Love

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 5:14am

dayem, I didn't know you spoke english. now I know..thank you for the poem buddy.

p-r

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 7:46am

bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum,

well i was looking for a serious discussion but im not too disapointd, and we can find in seerah of our dear prophet (Saw) that he too enjoyed light humour.

saying that i would want to come to the topic

brother asked whether loving some1 of opposite sex is permissible? and how is it possible if u r not allowed to look at person of opposite sex?

i think we hav to c it in a bigger picture, as a muslim alhamdulillah we know that this life is a test and how we find the way to our lord.  to us our lord is dearest to us than ourselves, so we try to do everything that pleases our lord. when u get in that mode without realising it u start liking people who think like u who love our lord like u do, people who know in the face of temptation that even though no one would eva know but our dear lord knows what is hidden in deepest part of our soul and b fearful. so its not bout looks cos looks can deceive and u could be wrong in judging whether person is compatible r all those thing but if a person is aware of his lord, knows his own boundries then u wont b treated unjust. and i think love does tend to follow when u put ur faith in ur lord.

now want to hear some serious views on this

wassalam

Muslim Friend View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim Friend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2005 at 1:00pm

You cannot "GO OUT" with a person in Islam as from a female perspective that male will be a na mahram, and where a male and a female are alone, you an guarantee that if that relationship is not one of husband and wife then the 3rd person present amoungst them is the shaitaan.

You can't help who you fall in love with, but your actions to that emotion is your test. You are not meant to look at someone from the opposite sex directly, it is best to keep eyes lowered.

I once worked with a person who made me feel extremely bad as a muslim, he never looked at a female directly in the eyes. I remember having to speak to him once and as he moved he walked into my desk because he wasn't looking where he was going.

The world as it is today, alot of muslim no longer have any shame, I apologise for upsetting anyone with this comment, but the thing that i find most ambarassing as a lady, is the number of young asain girls that wear a scarf to cover hair, but when they bend over you can see their backs or they raise their arms and bare their stomachs, and they all have boyfriends or most do!!!   I feel quite prudish sometimes, and i'm not old!!! but i would never dress in such a manner. I'm not saying i don't wear western clothes, but were has shame gone from peoples hearts??????

And now i'm ranting!!! Apologises again

Edited by Muslim Friend
O Allah! Bless Muhammad and let his be the place close to you on the day of Resurrection.
fresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 2:04pm

The Jester

Once there was a jester, and jester�s need to be the centre of attention. The story of this jester is one who sought an audience for his retention. Among his people he had been at home, as they laughed at his abstractions, but others wondered how he would adapt to the world and its actualisations.

On his journey he found some animals with pure souls and good intentions, he deemed them an ideal target, as they were pure and free from misconceptions. He henceforth proceeded with his act, flailing his limbs around in the commotion, only for the animals to become agitated, by this seemingly senseless stupefaction.

What happens to the jester when he is unable to communicate and causes confusion? Could it be that the jester�s act is merely an illusion destined for capitulation?

Meanwhile in the melee the animals seek something to assist with their pacification, along strolls a wise-man who perceives their emotions as well as their depravation. He is well aware of their sensitive nature, and what is required to achieve their salvation. After all when there is no form of comprehension, animals still feel love and indeed compassion!

So the animals leave behind many a distraction, in anticipation of a brighter destination. For sure there are pitfalls that require negation, however in time surely there is fruition!?

So what is it that you have sent forth and will meet upon your ascension? Come test me! I�m not perfect, but I know all about spaghettification!!!!!

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2005 at 12:42am

Either I don't understand English, or you don't:WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FRESH?

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
fresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2005 at 3:49am

what am i talking about!

your leaders are full of sh*t, they only know how to oppress people...

and their greed for money and power means that they are unable to love or show any compassion, other than when it forwards their own selfish opinions!

rudy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2005 at 5:22am
we got a hater in the houz. telling us something we already know!

The image “http://www.bdssystems.com/BDSwuc.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Originally posted by fresh fresh wrote:

what am i talking about!

your leaders are full of sh*t, they only know how to oppress people...

and their greed for money and power means that they are unable to love or show any compassion, other than when it forwards their own selfish opinions!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
Muslim Friend View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim Friend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2005 at 11:02am
Hahaha, i hope your not American, its sounds almost like a description of Bush!!!

Edited by Muslim Friend
O Allah! Bless Muhammad and let his be the place close to you on the day of Resurrection.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic