IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Slavery  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slavery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 3:52pm

Originally posted by ejdavid ejdavid wrote:

JUST FOR THE RECORD

Do any of the Muslims reading this forum believe Muslims had anything to do with 9/11?

Just asking....

Why do you ask that, ejdavid? OBL and his team did it and they happened to be Muslims. Muslims of the world did not do 9/11. Just clarifying.

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 4:13pm
zp

Why do I ask? The answer is explicit in my question. Specifically, I have yet to encounter a single Muslim who does not deny Muslims had anything to do with 9/11. If you are Muslim, then I can not longer say that.

So. Are you Muslim?
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 4:31pm
NON SEQUITOR

Reportedly, Muslim taxi cab drivers in Mineappolis refuse to pick up blind persons with "seeing eye dogs" because, they say, it is against their religion to accept such dogs. My question:

Does any Muslim on this forum believe the Muslim taxi drivers should pick up blind persons with seeing eye dogs?
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 5:07pm
Yada Yada Yada

Islamic Dogs and 9/11 and 'holocaust' denial are Yada Yada Yada. What is not Yada Yada Yada is the upcoming tactical nuclear attack on Iran. Mr. Super Extra Heavy Duty Islamic Holy War Against The Jews flat out says he will nuke the Jews.

Bad Poker Mr. Super Extra Heavy Duty Islamic Holy War Against The Jews. Specifically....POOOOOOFFFFFF.
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 5:35pm

"Does any Muslim on this forum believe the Muslim taxi drivers should pick up blind persons with seeing eye dogs?"

Yes, they should pick up blind persons with seeing dogs and also should not refuse to pick if the blind person has a blind dog.

I really enjoy reading reports from the US Media Circus.

Edited by bmzsp
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 5:59pm

Yada Yada Yada

Islamic Dogs and 9/11 and 'holocaust' denial are Yada Yada Yada. What is not Yada Yada Yada is the upcoming tactical nuclear attack on Iran. Mr. Super Extra Heavy Duty Islamic Holy War Against The Jews flat out says he will nuke the Jews.

Bad Poker Mr. Super Extra Heavy Duty Islamic Holy War Against The Jews. Specifically....POOOOOOFFFFFF.

A nuclear Iran is not only good for the region but it is also good for the US. It will save trillions of dollars from being wasted. Right now US needs to find a way out from the Iraqi quagmire. The incumbent doesn't have much time left to start another fruitless, futile and meaningless war.

A nuclear Iran will also be good for Israel. It will stop whining and ranting. Israel will show no attitude problem and start behaving well. People in that region will praise the Lord Almighty and rejoice.

Why do you want to see people of two countries annihilated for your own pleasure and wishful thinking?

Arab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 6:02pm
I dont believe that 9-11 was fully orcestrated by Muslims, im 100% sure America had something to do with it.
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 6:08pm

zp

Why do I ask? The answer is explicit in my question. Specifically, I have yet to encounter a single Muslim who does not deny Muslims had anything to do with 9/11. If you are Muslim, then I can not longer say that.

So. Are you Muslim?

Yes! I am a Muslim.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic