IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:31am
Originally posted by Kish Kish wrote:

Originally posted by Abu  Loren Abu  Loren wrote:

I think this Kish person should be banned for defaming the Prophet (pbuh) and he has been doing this for a while. Here is the full text of what he forged above. Prophet Exekiel is talking to the Prophets of Israel. This Kish character inderted in brackets Muhammed and the cave of Hira.

Prophet Ezekiel was referring to any prophet who fit exactly what he was saying.
The Prophet Muhammad said he had a vision, right? It was a vision that the God of Israel had not spoken.

If the shoe (sandal) fits wear it! ! !

If you believe other-wise please provide the forum proof of two or three eye- witnesses to this event so this could be considered a FACT and not FICTION as it is now according to the law and the Torah.

Rubbish!
Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:04pm
Abu, just because you hate the facts, doesn't mean it is not true. That is why you need to provide a better, credible more provable answer then just 'rubbish' my friend.

If you cannot do that then I feel for you. Continue in your blind faith without facts to prove it.   
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:11pm

Abu, just because you hate the facts, doesn't mean it is not true. That is why you need to provide a better, credible more provable answer then just 'rubbish' my friend.

If you cannot do that then I feel for you. Continue in your blind faith without facts to prove it.   

Haha, look who is talking, who by fraud quotes people of what they have never said. That's a shame Kish shame on you. I cannot trust you or your intentions anymore after I caught you of that fraud.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 29 October 2012 at 2:12pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:57pm

The Prophet Muhammad said he had a vision, right? It was a vision that the God of Israel had not spoken.

If the shoe (sandal) fits wear it! ! !

If you believe other-wise please provide the forum proof of two or three eye- witnesses to this event so this could be considered a FACT and not FICTION as it is now according to the law and the Torah.

. . .and still you have no proof! Why am I not surprised!!
Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:52am

God has turned his attention to a New Nation

Jeremiah 31:31-33 says �Look! There are days coming,� is the utterance of Jehovah, �and I will conclude* with the house of Israel+ and with the house of Judah+ a new covenant;*+ 32 not one like the covenant that I concluded with their forefathers in the day of my taking hold of their hand to bring them forth out of the land of Egypt,+ �which covenant of mine they themselves broke . .  33 �For this is the covenant+ that I shall conclude with the house of Israel after those days,�+ is the utterance of Jehovah. �I will put my law within them + and in their heart I shall write it.+ And I will become their God, and they themselves will become my people.�

Acts 15:4 also says Sym′e�on* has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name

Galatians 3:16 tells us this, Now the promises were spoken to Abraham+ and to his seed . . . who is Christ.

1 Peter 2: 9, 10 But YOU are �a chosen race,* a royal priesthood, a holy nation,+ a people for special possession,+ that YOU should declare abroad the excellencies�*+ of the one that called YOU out of darkness into his wonderful light.+ 10 For YOU (Christians) were once not a people, but are now God�s people;+ YOU were those who had not been shown mercy, but are now those who have been shown mercy.

Galatians 6:15 For neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision,+ but a new creation (Christianity) [is something].

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:07am
Kish,
the problem is how much can we trust you now?
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:52pm
I have no reason to trust you, but I don't use trivial reasons not to respond, that's to juvenile. But if you want to use that as your way out, peace!
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:42pm

I have no reason to trust you, but I don't use trivial reasons not to respond, that's to juvenile. But if you want to use that as your way out, peace!

I say it's even kiddish, to make up something the other person have never said and then use it against that person. Really kiddish.
As far as answering any question you might have, be brave, post it in appropriate thread as the common sense and rules a the forum suggest, you will see answers.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 03 December 2012 at 12:43pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic