IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help me to Understand  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help me to Understand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wisdomseeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 2:04am
Assalamu alaikum sister,

May Allah ease your hardships, and give you strength and patience to face them.

Hope this helps:
http://www.godsline.com/2010/03/how-strong-is-our-faith.html

and this too...in some way
http://www.godsline.com/2010/03/to-say-thank-you.html

Just trust Allah.
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:15am
As-salaam alaykum Warahamatullah Wabarakatuh my dear brethren in Islam...

I had to read this post from the first page till the end here,before contributing my 'quota' as a Muslimah.
I must admit that,everyone who has responded has been so thoughtful,understanding,non-judgemental and most of all,kind.May Allah ease all your affairs and grant you Jannah on the Day of Reckoning.Ameen.
What more can I possibly say that hasn't already been said?
Dear sister Fatimah...you are named after one of the respected,pious, devoted,blessed and most cherished women in Islam.The daughter of our beloved Muhammad (s.a.w) was consoled in her times of hardship.I can't relate the story 'word for word'.But I can tell you that she also got sore hands ,which was the consequence of streinous housechores.Once the Prophet(s.a.w) visited her home,she was consoled by him that,Allah will grant her reward from being a dutiful wife in the Hereafter...(something along that line).
Remember also that,the holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)suffered a great loss as well.Even to the extent of shedding tears and saying the Takbeer more than the required time,while leading Eid prayers.Wouldn't one have thought that being the beloved of Allah's Messengers,he should know no hardships,feel no hurts of experience any losses? Rasulullah (s.a.w) shed tears,he was aggrieved but not desolated...Allah promised him Jannah over Dunniyah.
And remember,"after hardship comes relief"...That is Allah's promise to the believers.
What I have learnt about life is that,"we can't have it all".And this is why we must seek'contentment'.You are human, and it is only natural that you feel the way you do.Some people are still found wanting in the midst of plenty.Some people are sharing their lives with people who do not bring them joy,happiness,satisfaction or fulfilment.Some would even wish they were alone because they'd be better-off not married.
Some are married and are still seeking the fruit of the womb.I feel your pain dear sister,but only Allah can grant you succour!!!!
Am also a very emotional and sensitive human being....The downside of that is being hurt easily.But the positive and good side is that I feel people's pain and put myself in other people's shoes.And I indeed have had my fair share of life's disappointments.I can't even begin to tell you what psychological imbalance that caused me.But what I have also learnt is that,am more at ease with myself when am closer to Allah spiritually.
We are social-beings and Allah has created us with physical needs.But in trying times like this,we must look for an avenue (within the limits of Islam) to fill that void we feel;the same way men have been advised to fast in order not to fall into temptation because of their emotional needs,before they are ready for marriage.
I'm 'second' to sister Seekskhidayath in putting my hand of friendship forward.
May Allah grant your heart ease.It is good to let the feelings out as bottling everything up does you no good.We are here for you,when you need to 'lash out' or vent'.But Allah alone can grant your heart ease....Be strong and always remember'After pain comes relief'....
It isn't easy,but it will be worth it insha Allah in this life and the Hereafter!
Love you for the sake of Allah!

Edited by lovesakeenah - 26 March 2010 at 5:26am
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:26am
http://dailyreminders.org/dua-when-under-stress-anxiety/
I thought you might find this site helpful,masha Allahu!
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
gynks79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gynks79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:38am
good morning sister Hayfa,
I hope you are well insha allah.  My sister you think I was born into Islam, oh how i wish it.  I was not, my entire family except my son are christians.  None of them like that I am muslima, none of them.  Only my father accepted me in this.  He was happy that I believe in Allah and he and I would talk many days and hours of our God, but as I say before now he is gone.  None of my friends are muslima, so I don't go to them so much, yes I still care them but they always speak in the name of Jesus, I can not do that.  Soooo, its me and my son.  I go to mosque on some sundays for halaqa and I enjoy it.  I have been in Islam for about 8 years now.  I know its the right place for me hamduliallah.  So I do understand your feeling of loneliness in this respect believe me.  And yes we are not to compare ourselves to others but when we live around others and see these things sometimes its so hard.  Many times I have been afraid when raising my sons that maybe I would not make it, but Allah cared for all of us and made the way for us.  I guess its hard for others to understand that marriage mean a lot to me.  I have a sister who love only materials, all she speak of are materials and if you could see how she spend you would not believe it, she owns 5 cars, 5 cars, why, why.  I will never understand that, but, its up to her not to me.  As for, I don't care of any of those things, I never have.  Just I want to be happy in the way i believe Allah want us.  To be caring and giving, and loving to each other and to have happy life, nothing more.
wisdomseeker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wisdomseeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:52am
Assalamu alaikum,

sister lovesakeenah, that was so very good of you, very well said indeed...may Allah reward you well in this life and the next..ameen.

Allah hafiz
gynks79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gynks79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:53am
Salaam my dear sister,
thank you ever so much for your kind and strong words.  it seem all of you know me, as if we all raise in same house.  How wonderful this is, I have you as my sisters and brothers, hamduliallah.  Thank Allah for ALL OF YOU. I wish I can hug you all and hold all of you near to me, I love you all for caring of me walah.  I wish I can bring all of you to live with me then I never be lonely.  Smile  All that you say to me I know is right because I can feel it in my heart.  Its good to talk to men and woman who have been on same path as we are.  Only they can truly understand. Yes i have read the story of Fatimah many times and how she loved her father our prophet (pbuh) so so much.  Each time I read it I cry so much. it is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read other than the story of our prophet (pbuh).  Both had so many hardships so so many and their stories touch my heart so deeply.  Thank you for reminding of these things sister.  Allah be with you.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 6:47pm
JazakiAllahu khayr sisters for the beautiful reminders. Sis Sakeenah, kindly stay active at IC.

Glad to see you active wisdomseeker. Kya haal hai !

Now, to my dear sis Fatimah. Alhamdullilah, am glad that you finally had smiles over your face.Keep smiling

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 8:02am
Ameen to your duaah wisdomseeker..and same for you too dear sis. masha Allahu.
Sister seekshidayath...I never forget IC..and will try insha Allahu to be more regular...
sister Fatimah....just imagine all the loving and concerned sisters on IC smiling at you,laughing with you and giving you a group hug'...am sure that'd make it feel almost real...may Allah ease all our affairs!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic