IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran memorisation project !  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran memorisation project !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2010 at 11:17pm
Wa Alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

With the grace of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala I will be ready to begin tomorrow. Inshallah everyone is moving along. I pray that this will benefit us greatly. Jazakum Allahu Khayran
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 11:15pm
As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah

Am sure, sis Chrysallis as well as Full of hopes, too memorised this surah already like wisdomseeker. So we will move to next.

These ayahs of al-Imran are very relective. When we memorise these and ponder daily while we recite in salah, would be very good reminders for us. What do you say, br ?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
wisdomseeker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wisdomseeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2010 at 5:25am
Assalamu alaikum,

Fine then, we shall learn the last 10 ayahs of surah al- Imran, may Allah accept this from us.

Jazakallahu khair sister.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2010 at 5:45am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

These ayahs of al-Imran are very relective. When we memorise these and ponder daily while we recite in salah, would be very good reminders for us. What do you say, br ?

Wa'alaikum salaam wa rahmutallah,

Alhamdulilah thanks to Bro Jihad's initiative got to revise these surahs. May Allah bless this project of ours and help us do this solely for His sake.

I am up for doing Surah Imran's last 10 verses. What say you Bro ? Btw, I do not know the Fazilat of these verses, so who ever knows, please post them next time when our HW is due. inshAllah.

PS: I have heard eating almonds & walnuts everyday increases memory ! Let's try that, might help us memorise. Heheh.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2010 at 7:18pm
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

I hear great ideas. Keep them coming dear sisters. Let's try our best in surah Imran. I think nuts are supposed to be good for this so I will try it if I remember to.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:27am
As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah

A correction sisters and Br. Jihad. Its ayaat 190 - 195, that i wished we all memorise. Insha Allah, shall share its tafseer as well.

These days our sis - Full of Hopes is inactive. I wonder why ?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
wisdomseeker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wisdomseeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2010 at 7:47am
Assalamu alaikum,

Alhumdulillah I have memorized the said ayah (190-195) of surah al-imran, really they are very beautiful truly wonderful in meaning, the whole quran is beautiful and majestic and so is the one who revealed it.

Jazakallahu khair sister seeks and brother jihadx.

May Allah accept this from us.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2010 at 7:59am
Wa'laikum Salaam,

So soon, sis. Subhan Allah !

You need to wait for us till saturday. Insha Allah, shall soon memorise it.

Edited by seekshidayath - 13 January 2010 at 7:59am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic