IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sawtul VS Whisper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSawtul VS Whisper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 12:52pm

I have chosen to delete my post simply for sheer pity for the person who seems to believe that he has the seal to brand "true" and otherwise Muslims. 

Edited by Whisper
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 1:15pm

As-salaam alaykum

Wallahi,if I didn't know better,I would have concluded there's so much enmity amongst Muslims.Subuhanallah!What is all this power-tussle about?Have you people met in another world before?Please practise Islam by swallowing your pride and letting go of this never-ending argument.Believe me,this isn't impressive at all & like someone earlier mentioned,this could tarnish the image of IC.Muslims're intelligent and tolerant enough to realize that,we cannot all be of the same aqeedah.If we can tolerate non-Muslims,why should we display so much resentment against each other in the name of knowledge?I don't want to point fingers,but somebody is way out of line here.Alliamdulillah,Islam allows freedom of expression not of judgement.No one person has the right to judge the other,We are required to do our dawah and leave the person to be guided by Allah,if he wills.

Please put an end to this power-tussle,after all you're adults and supposedly knowledgeable ones at that.May Allah forgive us all.

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by lovesakeenah lovesakeenah wrote:

As-salaam alaykum

Wallahi,if I didn't know better,I would have concluded there's so much enmity amongst Muslims.Subuhanallah!What is all this power-tussle about?Have you people met in another world before?Please practise Islam by swallowing your pride and letting go of this never-ending argument.Believe me,this isn't impressive at all & like someone earlier mentioned,this could tarnish the image of IC.Muslims're intelligent and tolerant enough to realize that,we cannot all be of the same aqeedah.If we can tolerate non-Muslims,why should we display so much resentment against each other in the name of knowledge?I don't want to point fingers,but somebody is way out of line here.Alliamdulillah,Islam allows freedom of expression not of judgement.No one person has the right to judge the other,We are required to do our dawah and leave the person to be guided by Allah,if he wills.

Please put an end to this power-tussle,after all you're adults and supposedly knowledgeable ones at that.May Allah forgive us all.

why are all these complaints coming only now? Where were you guys when Whisper was insulting and abusing me on so many other threads? seems it only became an issue after I started to refute him...strange

Anyway, I'm moving on, hope others can follow their own advice and move on too!

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:34pm

I respect your advice, but all of this has nothing to do with any power struggle or pride.

It's just about stopping someone from stirring munafarat and posting typical and official divide and rule Washington and Tel Aviv lines, on this forum.

Initially, the person appeared, suddenly around the Lebanon war, started posting hate material, against the Shias, disguised as an Afghan. He was challenged, he did accept that he was not an Afghan nor located in Afghanistan.

A few identities later, he settled for Iran as his location and started a malignant campaign to distort and misinterpret my posts, simply, with the intent of discreditting my stand against his hate mails - against the shias and Iran.

I have offered him three chances just to prove that he is located in Iran - via a third party system. He has failed to respond to any of these offers. Till he does so, I am at liberty to treat him as some trojan horse and a fake.

And, you are at liberty to treat him the way you desire.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:35pm
The other one is a mere side kick of his ilk
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2007 at 2:31am

If you'd like to know,I've been a member of this site for a short while but just got more acquinted with this forum and what I was met with was far from 'impressive'.Meanwhile,the only reason I had to send my thoughts was becausde I imagined myself a non-Muslim reading those bitterness coming from acclaimed brothers in Islam.Now,that was a major cause for concern.I just wish it wasn't something that was accessible to non-Muslims because it doesn't depict the true teachings of Islam.Now I dnt know either of you but like I mentioned,my main concern's the image you're portraying about Islam.Am not taking sides and don't intend to.My expectation's for one of you to be a'man' by calling a truce for the sake of Islam.We've got enough'negative publicity' because of misconceptions &misjudgements as it were.The las thing we need's for us to turn against ourselves rather than working at better things to redeem the image of our beloved religion.

May Allah forgive us all!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2007 at 3:17am

why are all these complaints coming only now? Where were you guys when Whisper was insulting and abusing me on so many other threads? seems it only became an issue after I started to refute him...strange

If we have any such problem with any of the members, we report that post to the Moderators. Its not possible that our views match with all the members, all the time. Such discussions which bring out some fruitful results for the readers are encouraged. So please lets accept IC as our family and behave such. Most of all its not manner of a MUSLIM to hurt each other, esp when they are attacked personally. Lastly, i request both of u to forget your differences, for the sake of Allah and the result here would be IC would glitter when u work our co-operatively.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2007 at 7:01pm

My expectation's for one of you to be a'man' by calling a truce for the sake of Islam.

Interesting! I respect your view, but let someone sow and spread munafarat (hatred) between these poor Muslims? in whatever disguise?

If this man is a Muslim then I am not.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic