IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Danish paper wins Muhammad cartoon case  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Danish paper wins Muhammad cartoon case

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 9:21pm

Edited by Hanan
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Regarding your nose, I would like to share the wisdom of Confucius with you: "It's not the size of the nose that matters, it's the content." It also has been my experience that long sleeves are useful when sufferering from allergy.

Dear Hanan these words are so hard to get from an old man,what is the meaning of content?,did Confi said that dirty nose is more valuable than any nose...

Please,i want to live the rest of my life with calm and silence,what are these colors and question?,even Confi...

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Something again happening to my nose...allergy should be....

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 6:56am

Edited by Hanan
candid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 7:57am
Hanan, you should at least spare the Muslims from your gibes. If you don't agree it is better to be silent than insult others.
hat2010 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 8:04am
Peace,

I hope this post finds you all well. Before Daniel's intelligent response to
the
original post gets buried behind the last page of posts, I would entreat
everyone to go back and start from there.

I had a post on the cartoonists I wanted to share with you (off-site, so it
doesn't get much more busy here)

Here's the link

Ramadan... Danish Cartoonist article....

With peace,
Jamal Morelli
aka2x2 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka2x2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 9:23am

Daniel

Thank you for your posting.

As I have said before, I am happy to see there are still wise Jews in the Holly land.

The WW II holocaust was a horrible tragedy. Making cartoons about it is not appropriate. Threatening to make those cartoons is insensitive and tasteless.

NO EXCUSES. But, you should also know that desperate people in desperate situations do things that they would not normally do.

Respectfully
aka2x2
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Suleyman, here is what YOU wrote: ... what is the meaning of content ... Please,i want to live the rest of my life with calm and silence,what are these colors and question?

And here now is my answer, in RED:

This is an english "speaking" forum and if you don't know the meaning of a simple word like "content" then I seriously question your ability to comprehend much of what is discussed here.

Regarding your desire to live with calm and silence: Your words contradict some of your "actions" on this forum and I believe that you actually like noise and mayhem. Must I remind you of your inappropriate and out of context rantings on another thread?

Regarding these colors and question: Actually there is only ONE color, because black is NOT a color. I did not ask you a question and therefore have no answer to that. I hope you appreciate that I took time to post this one-time-only reply instead of ignoring you. For further guidance and translations I suggest that you consult the champion emoticon poster who is already waiting in the "wings," always eager to help bringing the pot to a boil.

Dear Hanan it is not funny to shout to a old man who is living his last days,ok i do confess that i forgot some of  the meaning  of the words and acts even content or closing the door of the toilet or flashing after.But these are not the reasons to laugh to a old man,one day will come and you will also fall down but unfortunately i will not be here for laughing at you,so sad...

Dear Hanan,could please tell me why you choose black or red,two negative colors?,could you please tell me about your childhood days?,these colors should represent some background happenings...?..

Thanks...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic