IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CHRISTIANS:YOU ARE NOT ISRAELITES  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHRISTIANS:YOU ARE NOT ISRAELITES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 34>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:28am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Your latest conspiracy theory.  Unhappy

It is not a conspiracy theory but FACT. Jesus did not come to start a new religion, "he came for the lost sheep of Israel". The 'gentiles' were not invited to a new covenent until Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) started his mission. The Holy Qur'an was revealed as a guide and Mercy to humanity.

1+1+1 = 1

Paul 'saw' Jesus (pbuh) after about twenty years after his 'crucifixion'. The funny part is that Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified but was taken up to heaven bodily. Furthermore, Paul started to argue with the true disciples of Jesus (pbuh) namely his beloved disciple Peter. So this tells me that 1+1+1 =3.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:47pm
"20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word
21 That they all may be one"

The words of Jesus.

Muhammad got his ideas from the Word of Jesus.

Edited by Caringheart - 11 September 2012 at 3:52pm
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:05am
Assalamu alaika Caringheart.

There is no ideas in what Allah revealed to Muhammad. It is Revelation/Inspiration from Allah. Muhammad will say exactly what Jesus said, with the permission of Allah. Where did Jesus get his ideas? Are you saying that the Torah is the idea of Moses and the tribes?

Friendship
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:13am
Jesus may very well have gotten His ideas from the Torah.  Was he not always studying in the temples?

The thing that makes Jesus different is that He brought a dimension of wisdom not seen before... a wisdom above and beyond that of man... and He gave His life... and sent His Holy Spirit to His Apostles.

Yes, I can only see where Muhammad got his ideas from earlier religion.  I see no evidence that Muhammad was Divinely inspired, only that he implemented wisdom that had gone before him.

Do I think God works in all these things?  Yes.
God has a plan that He is working.
The question you need to explore more deeply is, what is Muhammad's part in this plan?

Edited by Caringheart - 12 September 2012 at 10:35am
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:12pm
Caringheart,
so much we learn and so much we come around where we started!
Prophet Mohammed did not get his ideas from Prophet Jesus' words (pbut).
What makes more sense is that they both got the words they preached from one source, one God, their and our God.
It does not matter (other than for yourself, thank God for that)that you do not see the Prophet divinely inspired.
On the other hand what came through him, the Quran is a shinning light of truth. For me it is amazing to see that how an illiterate man, alone, could do better than what thousands of men could not achieve for the Bible. What it was that came through him so perfect that it does not have a match to this day despite efforts of thousands of men over hundreds of years or even more. If it was not divine help, we must invent another word for what it was!

33:40 (Y. Ali) Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 12 September 2012 at 3:17pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Mahdi The Seeke View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:34pm

I am deferring to experiential where he says;
"Read -
Mt 10:18; 24:14; 28:18-20; Mk 13:10; 14:9; 16:15; Lk 4:25-30; 24:47; Jn 17:20-21: Acts 1:8. 20:28 = Mk 10:45; Jn 3:16; 4:42; 12:32, Mt 8:11-12; 21:43; 25:31-32; Lk 13:28-30; Jn 10:16; 11:52."
Have you read any of what Jesus had to say of which he referred you to?
You would also have to read the acts of the apostles to understand how the message of Jesus was taken to include the gentiles.
[IMG]smileys/smiley27.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Heart" />

Jesus said he came for israelites and told his disciples to teach only in israelite towns. Anything that says otherwise is a contradiction
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 5:51pm
"20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word
21 That they all may be one"

The words of Jesus.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:22pm

"20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word21 That they all may be one"The words of Jesus.

Verses 20-21 from which book?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 34>
  Share Topic