IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Women against men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Women against men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 12:35pm

Prophet saw married aisha when she was very young and he very old. are you against the prophet Lameeze.

Have you come into Islam fully or just half harted

Brother123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 12:38pm

Prophet (peace be upon him) wnated women to bear lot of children so that his ummah will be the largest on day of judgement,

So we will will follow Islam of teh prophet and not of the westren culturedlly influence (2,5 children lol).

You sisters have coem ing to Islam and trying to impose your westren cultural Islam .

We will take the islam of the prophet you take what ever you wnat

Brother123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 1:07pm

Hyfsa it has been like a cattle market. Especially in the uk, Now they shipping in nurses from poor countries into uk.

Lemeese ur say ur Muslim but  you wana get rid of Muslism from your country. Seems your loyalitys are with the kuffar still and agaisnt the Muslims.

You want to be called a sister but your attitude is against islamic brother/sisterhood.

And then you talk about islam  lol

Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 11:33pm

Originally posted by Brother123 Brother123 wrote:

Lemeese women get less inhertance than men. After this will you leave Islam? becase it doesnt agree with your femanism

You really are hysterical! Actually, everything was mine before I got married, my husband walked into everything. So, I get to decide who to give what to and my husband agrees to this. So, your version of what should and should not be is not really a reality always.

Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 11:35pm

Prophet saw married aisha when she was very young and he very old. are you against the prophet Lameeze.

Have you come into Islam fully or just half harted

We do not live in that time now, do we? If you have a thing for children that is between you and Allah and frankley I do not care to hear about it. You and people like you is what keeps Islam down and what gives Islam a bad name!

Lameese

Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 11:37pm

Prophet (peace be upon him) wnated women to bear lot of children so that his ummah will be the largest on day of judgement,

So we will will follow Islam of teh prophet and not of the westren culturedlly influence (2,5 children lol).

You sisters have coem ing to Islam and trying to impose your westren cultural Islam .

We will take the islam of the prophet you take what ever you wnat

I think you follow your own brand of what Islam should be........of course I do not think you have the capability to realize this.

MuslimNijaGirl View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuslimNijaGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 1:18am

my islam is following the quran and sunna if thats different from you i guess yea its "my islam"

Which Islam - yours? I mean, if you want to be a door mat and a slave, then good on you.

^thats sounds a little ignorant to me i mean a doormat who said anything about that ????????

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2005 at 6:37am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Everyone please tone down the discussion, Kim no more colourful description of women, Brother123 this is your first warning do not slander women.

Do you know what the punishment in Islam is for wrongly acusing a women of fornication, the khalifah may not be around to punish you but you are still accountable for it in the eyes of allah i sugest you repent it is a grave sin.

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
  Share Topic