IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - al Qaeda slaughters Muslims  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

al Qaeda slaughters Muslims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 2:30am
I would like to get people to think about something very simple, i.e
how we use language and how this influences the way we consider
things: If we must refer to "innocent victims" all the time, shouldn't
we also find some "guilty victims"? There are only victims. One can
remain a victim or one can become a survivor. Language like this
annoys me, like declaring how so-called Islamic terrorists are
attacking " our values and our way of life." Suddenly the leaders of
U.K/Egypt wherever the latest number of bombing victims has been,
are telling us the reasons for terrorist acts. This sinks into the public
perception and nobody bothers to think or question anymore: For
example WHY was the London underground/bus blown up? if we
allow our leaders to give us the answer, we shall never clear society
of the kinds of casual injustice we allow to exist alongside us.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 3:37am

Whisper, come on, all Terrorists are an American Invention?

I know it's very difficult and extremely sad to look at our country's deeds. We are talking about the terrorists of here and now - the ones we are facing in 2005 - not about 1182 - 1785 or even 1922.

All the existing bunch was recruited, funded, supported and given the word "Jehaad" by the CIA in the 70s.

Two percent makes it 3,000,000,000 bad Pakistanis! I live in that country. (Your husband may recognise Model Town, Lahore?) I find this figure at least a hundred times more than the acceptable norm for that society. Could you please try reducing it a little?

jibreel View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jibreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 9:22am
Salam Whisper

What time do you think satan's little helpers come back to work on
monday?, incase i loose track of there posts here?

Edited by jibreel
nico View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 10:17am

All the existing bunch was recruited, funded, supported and given the word "Jehaad" by the CIA in the 70s.

This is how we know you don't know what you are talking about, in the 70s the CIA wasn't even in the region. In the 70s the USSR didn't even invade Afghanistan until December 1979. How can ANYONE with a brain even begin to believe someone who is so overtly ignorant as yourself? I must laugh at you... To suggest "all" of the terrorists today, (the vast majority of whom were born  AFTER the 70's) is the epitome of willed ignorance, if you were a real Muslim you would know to use your Ilm a gift from God to see the truth and not blind rage.

Two percent makes it 3,000,000,000 bad Pakistanis! I live in that country.

Actually the ISI is known to be the most fundamentalist segement of the Gov't in Paksitan with large Islamist sympahtizes and supported the Taliban and helped members of Al Q get out of Afghanistan, you can't blame that on the US. You can't blame the US for General Zia's attempt at a Islamic society and radicalizing the gov't in the process, all you can blame the US for is tacit support of the regime.

jibreel View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jibreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 1:43pm
nico,

The U.S. is pushing for a world war and has been for 25+ years, are you
aware of this?

Its part of a long term plan called the new world order.

So if you really listen to Bush and his speeches why don't you share
something on that with us?

So far ethnic cleansing is what it has been about and who ever is this sick
there is no doubt that hey will not only claim to chase terrorists but also
kill themselves and others with them., and i am not talking about people
giving there lives voluntarily, i am talking about the real WMOD, like the
ones in iraq recently that has been poisoning people with nuclear.

you decide, and do n ot be a coward, just say the truth, are you in favor
of the rich or the poor?

Edited by jibreel
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 1:48pm

Originally posted by jibreel jibreel wrote:

Salam Whisper

What time do you think satan's little helpers come back to work on
monday?, incase i loose track of there posts here?

LOL

Yusuf
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 2:25pm
Whisper, can you do math? 2% of 160 million is about 3.1 million people.And I have been to Pakistan twice, and the 2% that scare me are not just the religiously intolerant folks, but the gangsters, drug addicts, tribal lords who order murders and rapes ect. I think that could add up to 2% of the country. The rest of the 98% are very good and that is a better % of good people than we have in America which is probably only 70%.
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 2:32pm

Originally posted by Jenni Jenni wrote:

Whisper, can you do math? 2% of 160 million is about 3.1 million people.And I have been to Pakistan twice, and the 2% that scare me are not just the religiously intolerant folks, but the gangsters, drug addicts, tribal lords who order murders and rapes ect. I think that could add up to 2% of the country. The rest of the 98% are very good and that is a better % of good people than we have in America which is probably only 70%.

Drive around south central LA at night and I guarantee you that you will find an environment that makes the worst Pakistani neighborhoods seem quite safe.

It's amazing the Americans are so ready to point the finger at other nations' shortcomings while their own citizens are subjected to such horrible conditions.

Yusuf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic