IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:04am
Originally posted by AbuMubarak AbuMubarak wrote:

a muslim who loves that the crusaders have invaded his land?

is it possible? i guess, kharzai likes the crusaders in his land, but it is more obvious by the day that the muslims in afghanistan do not appreciate the kuffar in their lands

are there sellout muslims? yes

but they are not who we are supposed to align ourselves with
Salams AbuMubarak Welcome to the forum."Sellout Muslims".If the shoe fits,My Allah forgive him and Muslims who think that way.May Allah forgive me,I do not believe in speaking bad of Muslims.Showing support of invaders as if they are there to help them in first place. I think it is best to let him go about his business. I find his rational unIslamic and im glad they deleted it.
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:09am
Originally posted by afghani afghani wrote:

Salam Everyone.
I am here in this forum to have a constructive dialogue.

Unfortunatly, so far my experience has not been a good one.

I posted a couple of post last night in the General/Men section. My posts are deleted. I think the reason my posts are deleted are because of my strong support for US involvement in my birth country Afghanistan. I along with most Afghanis strongly support US involvement in Afghanistan (and I want to thank US soldiers for it). I just wanted to share that with the rest of the people. So please don't tell us poor Afghanis, you guys are being bombarded by US.
May Allah help you
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 2:38pm
Salams afghani,

You and I are open minded enough to have a constructive dialogue.
But we are a minority brother.

For anyone else:- I do not judge others as individuals, so get fed up when things get personal towards others.
Then I do respond in a negative way. At least I am trying to listen to afghani while others have already hung, drawn and quartered him for his views on his country.
What do we REALLY know about Afghanistan. what do I KNOW about Sri Lanka or the US, what do you lot KNOW about the UK? We are ALL here to learn aren't we? So lets learn and let afghani speak. This is his topic, he is new and he has something to say.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
afghani View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 5:21pm

Martha, are you kidding me. These people are angels.

I just registered today with Ummah.com. And when I told them that I favor US troops over Taliban and the fact that I will rather have democracy instead of Sharia.

Guess what they started calling me Munafiq, Kafir. They told me to read Kalima. I told them I read Kalima 5 times/day. They told me that I should read it again because I just said that I like US.

The worst part was  that they made sexual remarks about my sister (she is hijab-wearing). I pointed repeatedly to them that how can they call themselves muslim when they make those remarks.  Anyway, I made a friend whose country has gone through the same as mine, and I invited him to Islamicity throgh Pm. Also, some of the extremist knew that I was from Islamicity. Most of those extremist appeared to be from London, and they wanted Sharia/Khilafat in London.

Edited by afghani - 16 November 2009 at 5:23pm
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:22pm
Think about what you are really saying!Democracy over Sharia.Sharia Law is better it helps you get to jannah if you follow.Democracy thows every type of un-Godliness at you,It's Shayton job to lead you astray and democracy is his helper.So far for you asking ten Afghanis.You shouldnt say the things you say a call yourself a Muslim. Those brothers were right,read it again.I pray that it is not to late for you
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

Salams afghani,

We are ALL here to learn aren't we?
Chosing Democracy over Sharia is unIslamic.Im no moderator but maybe thats why his replies or topic gets deleted.
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:21am
Salams afghani,
Lol, then I must be a kafir too.
Thing is, until you get the basics of Islam in your heart then you can never even start to be a good muslim. Many forget that and complicate everything.

In the UK..yes there are thousands of extremists, hundreds of supsected terrorists, and they say they want Sharia law here? In my mind, NEVER, until they follow the Prophet Muhammad's example(pbuH) and put aside their versions of Islam.

People want a democracy. WHy? Because being in a minority gives them a voice to be heard. So do it democratically instead of bringing religion into the argument. Practice religion yes, do not impose beliefs on others. It stops being a democracy then. People cannot bleat about stuff and still get all the benefits and rights in a democratic society, lol .

Can't see why others don't understand that. As I say brother, we are in the minority here.
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:31am
Salams Akhe,
Sharia law CAN work if people are decent. And if I felt living under Sharia law would be better then I would emmigrate.
Why do you stay in the US? You must like some aspects of it or you would have left long ago.
Really, I do not understand you can be kafir if you choose to live in a democracy, as that makes most of the members here kafirs too! Hey, lets all emmigrate!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic