IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslim President of the USA  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslim President of the USA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 1:16pm

We have to get one to run that's worth voting for.  I refuse to Vote for Al Sharpton just because he's black.  He'd make a horrible President.

I'd vote for Colin Powell if he'd run. 

But then, AK, I'd say we couldn't have a Black President until there's a woman president.

superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

I agree, the formula is what's getting us in trouble.  No one knows how to turn the other cheek anymore. 

It is my ideology in real life actually, I have been on it as long as I can remember.

There are people or most people who like to see people complain, and they become addicted to it. This their behaviour slowly have made the apathy attitude, and their number are ever increasing.

Just like this morning in the meal room there were about nine people including me siiting minding our own bussiness while the morning news was on. When the "terrorism" was mentioned it was only one guy who just burst "Oh shut the f----- up will you! I am sick of it". while the rest did not even give a glimpse. The apathy is on the way to them.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

We have to get one to run that's worth voting for.� I refuse to Vote for Al Sharpton just because he's black.� He'd make a horrible President.

I'd vote for Colin Powell if he'd run.�

But then, AK, I'd say we couldn't have a Black President until there's a woman president.

how about black,muslim,woman president.

maybe in another 1000 years?
Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 6:32am

What is the purpose of discussing on this topic when we know that it is impossible that there would be a Muslim President of U.S.A...

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 6:56am
Originally posted by Muhammad77 Muhammad77 wrote:

What is the purpose of discussing on this topic when we know that it is impossible that there would be a Muslim President of U.S.A...

Bismillah,

Brother,

Because Gingis had a situation he was wondering about and brought it up. 

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:18am
jeeez salman is it so hard to understand?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:22am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Originally posted by Muhammad77 Muhammad77 wrote:

Bismillah,

Brother,

Because Gingis had a situation he was wondering about and brought it up. 

Salaamu Alaykum

Alright

Wa'alaykumussalam Herjihad

Edited by Muhammad77
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 9:43am

Alright Ginghis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic