IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Words of Jesus  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Words of Jesus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2006 at 11:22pm
Patty,
I live a stones throw away from Har Megido or as you call it Armegedon
Should I be worried?
DigitalStorm82 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DigitalStorm82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2006 at 11:49pm
Mark 12:29
Jesus (Pbuh) also said:  The first of all the commandments is hear, O Israel the Lord our God is one Lord.

Whoever believes there is only One Lord... ONE GOD is a muslim...

To become a muslim... you have to say There is no God but God... and Mohammad is his messenger.

Jesus (Pbuh) was also a messenger like Mohammad (Pbuh)... also spreading the same message... your Lord is ONE LORD.. ONE GOD.... not trinity.

You can't be a muslim without believing in Jesus (Pbuh) as a messenger of God.

So, to get to your question... we are off the Hook... Not Exactly.

Allah also said, no religion will be accepted except Islam... after  Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).

True believers of Jesus believed in One God.

so, to be off the "hook" you'd have to follow that ONE GOD.

May God show you the right path, Inshallah.

Peace be upon you.

Hamid
Ma'Salama,
Hamid
B.H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 12:23am

I won't dispute the issue any further.  I simply don't have the Arabic knowledge to make an honest and competant judgement on the issue right now.

However, you will agree with me that Jesus is, if not already, going to die one day though won't you?

DigitalStorm82 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DigitalStorm82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 12:30am
Of course.

He'll return to earth... kill the anti-christ.... live out his life as a muslim and eventually die...

and will be Ressurrected on Judgement Day like everyone else.

When I first started reading about the whole day of judgement bit... it was so interesting... I hope you find it interesting as I did...  I couldn't stop reading once I started...

Read up on Anti-Christ and Gog and Magog... and how Jesus will desend in Demuscus, Syria resting his arms on two angels...

May Allah increase us all in Knowledge. 

W'salaamz Bro,
Hamid
Ma'Salama,
Hamid
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 3:56am
Originally posted by DigitalStorm82 DigitalStorm82 wrote:

Of course.

He'll return to earth... kill the anti-christ.... live out his life as a muslim and eventually die...

and will be Ressurrected on Judgement Day like everyone else.

May Allah increase us all in Knowledge. 

W'salaamz Bro,
Hamid

Assalamualaikum
I agree with this.

Brother B.H,
Yes, Jesus (I prefer using the name "Eesa" Alayhissalaam) will die. He has not tasted death yet, that is why he will return. Insha Allah. And he will follow the shariah of Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam. He will not return as a "prophet". Brother, do read the tafsir of the ayahs you mentioned, maybe they will be even more clear then.

Allah knows best....wassalaam

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:48pm

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

Patty,
I live a stones throw away from Har Megido or as you call it Armegedon
Should I be worried?

Not because of where you live, Daniel.  I would love to live there!  The only thing we/you need to worry about are your sins (if you have any....I know I have.)  I wonder if Armegedon is far off?  Only God knows.  I don't know much about the Jewish religion.  I know they didn't crucify Christ....the Roman soldiers did.  I need to read more about your race/religion.  After all, Jesus was a Jew wasn't he?

Being an incurable romantic, I was once very much in love with a Jewish engineer........a lonnnnng time ago.  He loved me, but my Mom felt he was too old for me.  I was 18 and he was 27.  I've always wondered what happened to him.  The last I heard he was in California, but that was years ago.  Listen to me babble will ya??  Sorry!!!

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
jacques4173 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacques4173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 8:31pm
The Bible has not been altered or changed in any way. And where is it stated anywhere that the Quaran is the final word? Because I would think that it would be in the Bible that there will be another word after it? Also how can you believe that Jesus and his prophecies are real but then say he may have forgotten everything that was told to him? How do you know for sure that Muhammed didn't forget what was told to him? I don't understand the Muslims way of thinking when it comes to the Bible and everytime I talk to someone about certain issues within the religion it's very contradictory. I'm really trying to be opened minded and get an understanding of this religion but it's extremely difficult. There are a lot of things I completley agree with and many things that just don't make any logical sense.
air_one View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote air_one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 8:38am
What language did prophet Jesus (AS) spoke?

Do we have any Bible's in the language he spoke?

The Quran is only in arabic...the language that prophet Muhammad spoke and conveyed to the people. Yes there are many translations of the Quran and some of them contain errors but the original arabic one is always there to be referred to. There is no different versions of the arabic original Quran.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic