IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Strange.....  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strange.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 9:39am

Mishmish,

No harm done, no problem, no apology necessary. I was just bewildered and wanted clarification. ( but defiantly ready to do battle)

Tim in Britain
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 11:40am

Tim,

It was simply another conspiracy theory, one you got pulled into which is what happens with conspiracy theories, right?   Just goes to show that not all conspiracy theories are right.   At least this one was not some global conspiracy theory.  Oh, but then again, IC is a global forum so maybe it is. 

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 12:15pm
Just because a conspiracy is a theory doesn't mean it doesn't exist...
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
Tim Evans View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 12:28pm

Anybody,

What conspiracy theory is being talked about? I can see neither a conspiracy nor a theory in any of this. I simply wanted to know how I got identified with reactionary Muppets - thats all. What am I missing? (apart from discernment, that is)

Tim in Britain
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 12:43pm
Being ""lumped in" to begin with.... That's the conspiracy, the theory is whether or not you truly belong in the lumping.....
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 1:25pm
One of the keys to conspiracy theory is that the conspirators always deny,
deny, deny...

Tim MUST be one of them!
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

How come, Ketchup, Tim Evans, JohnMD, ops54, kday have suddenly stopped together? have they been banned or something, on suspension??

I know its the weekend......

one person maybe

Hey sorry about being AWOL, I've been off earning vast quantities of money to pay for my next exotic holiday.  Sucks doesnt it :( 

"The days followed one another patiently. Right back at the beginning of the multiverse they had tried all passing at the same time, and it hadn't worked."
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 1:00am
Originally posted by Tim Evans Tim Evans wrote:

Angel,

What's the problem?

oh nothing

Was just curious, after all it seemed strange that all 5 of you disapeared at the same time

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic