IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam is a violent religion  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIslam is a violent religion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2006 at 8:51am
Originally posted by AhmadJoyia AhmadJoyia wrote:

O my brother Kday, I do understand your situation as how you form your opinions when you say "....Where they kill innocent people and terrorize society over cartoon pictures of the dead human Mohammad."

Was there any non-musim, who got killed during the voilant protests? I don't think so. So your point seems little off board when you lable a religion for such acts. They got killed as what usually happens in "mob" demonstrations, irrespective who they were.

Yes 15 just less than a day ago!!! 1 man was put into a tire and LITE ON FIRE, love the peace don't you? Oh yeah, 3 children were also included in that. The other christians were beat to death by the mobs. I know most will talk about all the Iraqi children but we are not targeting them, we do not try to kill civilians, women or children. too bad the other side can't say that.

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2006 at 9:02am
Originally posted by ops154 ops154 wrote:

....The other christians were beat to death by the mobs....
The recent violance in Nigeria, between Muslims and Christians, has same canotational link, as actual causes of violance in Pakistan reported by BBC i.e. ulterior motives of cunning people through emotional exploitation under the guise of danish cartoons.
kday View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2006 at 10:21am

Was there any non-musim, who got killed during the voilant protests? I don't think so. So your point seems little off board when you lable a religion for such acts. They got killed as what usually happens in "mob" demonstrations, irrespective who they were.

Yeah the violent muslims went after the christians and burned down their churches like typical brainwashed heathens, who believe they follow a loving peaceful God by blowing up everything including their own bodies.

I'm really disgusted at this religious cult who believes in practicing violence as a way of honoring their dead hero, who was just a man and long gone.

Why don't muslims follow God love instead of that man's hate?

I want to know why Islamics/Muslims use violence so much and then include God in this religion of death?

God is a God of Love and not Hate!

Read how these brainwashed heathens killed innocent Christians and many others over this cartoon of their cult leader in Africa and other places.

I always thought God said to the way of internal life was through the Son God. So where did this other dude come from where so many people are inspired to kill and murder for?

The Stories here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11383819/

Edited by kday
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2006 at 10:50am
I can only suggest you, bro Kday, to change your spectacle to distinguish between right and wrong, from you own wisdom and logical reasoning, than blindly singing in the chorus.
Tim Evans View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2006 at 10:50am
See how the word "Plague" has popped-up again? What do people do to a "Plague"?

Edited by Tim Evans
Tim in Britain
kday View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2006 at 11:07am

I can only suggest you, bro Kday, to change your spectacle to distinguish between right and wrong, from you own wisdom and logical reasoning, than blindly singing in the chorus.

Blindly?

I guest mulims close their eyes to everyday happenings in their communities to pretend it doesn't exist.

Maybe for islamics/Muslims it's a way of life. But for peaceful people it's way of death.

We see the violence. We see the death everyday all day.

Those who practices death believes they are "more" faithful and holier than the islamics who don't.

But death and killing seems to be universally accepted by all the middle eastern islamics to achieve their goals.

True and real religion doesn't work that way.

You can't kill people because you disagree with them.

You conquer hate with love and it works just ask God.

I didn't mention the killings of innocent people outside of the cartoon in the name of islamics hate for other religions and races of people.

God did say in the end times that people will think by killing christians and others in the name of their religion they would think they would be doing God a favor. But in reality they are doing God's adversary Satan the Devil a favor.

The whole world is about to witness the whole world go straight down the toilet do to the new increasingly violent islamic/muslim movement.

Read the sign post: Much more and worst islamic religious violence ahead!

Edited by kday
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2006 at 11:13am

There are a hundred stories around the world of Muslim leaders calling for the violence to stop, showing Muslim police and troops firing at the rioters, and Muslim Organizations and religious leaders stating clearly over and over again that this is totally against Islam and seeking peaceful alternatives. Why aren't any of these links sent here by "newbies" and the same "oldbies" who are just wanting to bash Islam.

If you really want to find the truth about Islam, there are hundreds of sites on the Internet where you can get articles and stories from around the world. Anyone who still has a warped image of Islam as a violence perpetrating religion just wants to have that image.

Nigeria has a long history of ethnic and religious rioting. Just recently there were riots there regarding the Miss World Pageant, and in 1999 almost 2000 people were killed in rioting.

To be fair, lets talk about the recent anti-Muslim riots... In Sydney Australia December 2005, thousands of white men rioted in Cronulla Beach, attacking anyone who appeared Arabic, Middle Eastern, or Muslim. In 2002 in Gujarat, India over 2000 people were killed in anti-Muslim riots. In September 2004 in Kathmandu anti-Muslim rioters stormed the mosques, and Muslim businesses. On October 19, 2005 11 were killed in anti-Muslim riots in Burma.

Do I need to go on? Fair to say that Muslims do not appear to be the only group, ethnicity, or religion that has it's share of violent trouble makers.

The strange thing is, I don't recall any media outlet screaming that Christian rioters attacked Muslims in Sydney, Australia, however there were plenty of headlines that Hindus killed Muslims in India. I wonder why that is?

Edited by Mishmish
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2006 at 11:56am

Angel, please don�t take me wrong, I was not referring to you.  You are obviously not a newbie   and I never said that all newbies come to harm or that all newbies are the same person.  I said it is �possibly� the same person.

I would never accuse everyone who comes here of bashing Islam.  And although you often hold a position that is not in accordance with Islam, I don�t feel that you are Islam bashing when you state your opinion.  There is a difference. 

And you are right; some of those who claim to be Muslim are negative in their posting.  That is a good topic to discuss; however, I feel it is a matter worthy of its own thread.  We can�t keep on saying, �He/she did this so I can do it back.�  I personally think that is rather childish and it only leads to more resentments and animosities which leads to more negativity.  Allah asked that we rise above such behavior because it is best. 

42:43 But indeed if any show patience and forgive, that would truly be an exercise of courageous will and resolution in the conduct of affairs.

PAZ,

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic