IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ANTI Christ  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The ANTI Christ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 8:05pm

Originally posted by Israeel Israeel wrote:

The hadeeth of Sahih Bukharee and Sahih Muslim
are authentic narrations and they are the Sunnah of the
Prophet.

Is there any difference b/w sunnah and hadith? Just curious.

Edited by AhmadJoyia
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2005 at 11:49pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Every stone or
tree will tell the Muslim that behind it is a Jewish
soldier. The Jewish soldiers are safe when they hide
behind the tree of the Jews at type of Cedar Tree. A
lot will be planted until then. The Dajjaal will be
killed in a place called Bablut in Phalestine. Jesus
just kills him through a miracle

where you got this from?
where is it that he will be killed in palastine?

First it was just jews hinding behind a tree or rock, and now it is the more politically correct version "jewish soldier". Listen if you really want to see a better situation for the palestinians then wish to see a better situation for the jews also, i mean they come to their homeland after being killed and persecuted by Hitler, they came in hope for a better future only to be welcome with angry faces and inhospitable people, ofcourse they will get pissed off at such harsh people and decide to throw them out of what they see as their land. And then hearing such talk of killing them all? stop scaring the sh*t out of them first with this nonsense and maybe then they can come out of their agressive defenciveness.

Edited by Community
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 12:34am

Originally posted by Deus Deus wrote:

Community, the Quran does not describe the method of salat (prayers) yet the Muslim community is in a concensus on how it is done. The Quran does not even explicitly say that the salat should be performed 5 times a day. Does this mean that Muslims should perform salat in whatever way they want, simply because the Quran does not describe it in detail?

Allah mentions specific ways in how to do the wudu(washing) but i find most people do it differently then how Allah mentions it in the koran. not a big deal because His intention is to purify us, the problem starts when some claim the way they do it is the best way and the way of the prophet while it is not how Allah tells us to do it in the koran, simply because they hold the words of men as above the words of Allah while they claim these words are the way of the prophet while they have no proof whatsoever except that they say "this is what our forefathers did" or "this is how the scholars do it(same thing)"

In the koran Allah specifically tells us about bowing down and putting the head on the ground in worship of Him. This is the essence of Salaat, to put the body mind and heart in service of Him. So if one does this no matter which way then this person has done salaat.

The people agree generally on how to preform the salaat, the movements are basically the same except for minor differences which i sometimes wonder who(how) these differences could have come had the salaat been always done in such a rigid way as is done nowadays.

How the hell do you compare salaat with the concept of an Anti christ coming?

The Anti christ is a concept from the contraversial book of "revelations" in the new testament, the concept is neither mentioned in the old testament(the torah) nor in the koran, since the koran is a confirmation of what came before and guarding over it then why is such a major event like the anti christ not mentioned while juj and majuj, the beast of the earth and the rising of the sun from the west are? this is a perfectly reasonable question.

As for al maseeh addajjaal the scholars preech that the prophet said that those before him warned their people for his comming, now then why did not Dawood(David) or Moses alaihim assalaam warned his people for his comming in the torah? the old testament?

Let me tell you the difference between the jews and the christians and muslims, the jewish people are a small people and already feel threatened by the peoples around them, so they do not need some concept to instill fear in them as to keep them tightly together under some religious esteblishment, hearing words like Isra'eel's or some christian fanatics or figures like Hitler does the trick of keeping them together under some fear.

As for christian and muslims who are big groups they need some concept to do this trick, the concept of an anti christ. The koran does not mention the anti christ so religious esteblishments adopted this concept from the christians since they saw it's effects on the listeners. (keeping them under the control of the religious esteblishment and wary of any other form of governance) Personally i do not see the point of having these kind of people who fear other then Allah as allies, they will be disbanded or ruined but obviously some people see some kind of benefit or gain in having a big group paralized. Fearing other then Allah is common with people and these sort of people are those open for manipulations and herding of those who use misplaced fear in people to gain more power and steer them to wherever they deem is beneficial for the rulers. Have'nt you learned this yet?

Edited by Community
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Community Community wrote:

Originally posted by Isra'eel Isra'eel wrote:

Every stone or tree will tell the Muslim that behind it is a Jewish soldier. The Jewish soldiers are safe when they hide behind the tree of the Jews at type of Cedar Tree. A lot will be planted until then. The Dajjaal will be killed in a place called Bablut in Phalestine. Jesus just kills him through a miracle where you got this from? where is it that he will be killed in palastine?

First it was just jews hinding behind a tree or rock, and now it is the more politically correct version "jewish soldier". Listen if you really want to see a better situation for the palestinians then wish to see a better situation for the jews also, i mean they come to their homeland after being killed and persecuted by Hitler, they came in hope for a better future only to be welcome with angry faces and inhospitable people, ofcourse they will get pissed off at such harsh people and decide to throw them out of what they see as their land. And then hearing such talk of killing them all? stop scaring the sh*t out of them first with this nonsense and maybe then they can come out of their agressive defenciveness.

what the hell ur smoking? I just pointed out if its ture. I didint originally posted this article. I took the quote from Isre'el

Edited by ak_m_f
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 1:23am

lol, i appoligize i thought those were your views on jews. But you do get the general point of what i said i hope.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 1:36am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Community Community wrote:

Originally posted by Isra'eel Isra'eel wrote:

Every stone or tree will tell the Muslim that behind it is a Jewish soldier. The Jewish soldiers are safe when they hide behind the tree of the Jews at type of Cedar Tree. A lot will be planted until then. The Dajjaal will be killed in a place called Bablut in Phalestine. Jesus just kills him through a miracle where you got this from? where is it that he will be killed in palastine?

First it was just jews hinding behind a tree or rock, and now it is the more politically correct version "jewish soldier". Listen if you really want to see a better situation for the palestinians then wish to see a better situation for the jews also, i mean they come to their homeland after being killed and persecuted by Hitler, they came in hope for a better future only to be welcome with angry faces and inhospitable people, ofcourse they will get pissed off at such harsh people and decide to throw them out of what they see as their land. And then hearing such talk of killing them all? stop scaring the sh*t out of them first with this nonsense and maybe then they can come out of their agressive defenciveness.

what the hell ur smoking? I just pointed out if its ture. I didint originally posted this article. I took the quote from Isre'el

So you were asking if it is true or not? well he will tell you yes it is true it says so in Bukhari, and then you might go "oh ok so it is true" (?)

Anyway if this is true maybe they should start planting some Cedar trees in Saudi Arabia...not much to hide behind for them there is there? Ow wait maybe they forgot they were once jews...they do not stop to think that their religious esteblishment of scholars resemble the jewish religious scholars so much that the whole world says :"yep they must be jewish" but they themselves might not even realize they are.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 1:40am

A brother looking at a brother who does not recognize him anymore...and who knows why he is acting in such a way...it is truely tragic. One wishing to destroy his brother.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 1:42am
Just reminding you all, there were jewish tribes in Arabia and most turned to islam, some ofcourse turned in another way to islam. The jewish scholars...now now now. what do we have here, can't you tell? i sure can.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic