IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Understanding women.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Understanding women.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 7:37am
Sis Angela, good to hear you. Your point fully acknowledged, though neither the originator nor "all" of his audiences on this forum understand "American collocuialism". I wanted to reply a joke with a joke, but now I realize either its too much for the folks here, or my sense of humour have gone to dogs. Thanks anyway.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 11:11am

Originally posted by AhmadJoyia AhmadJoyia wrote:

I wanted to reply a joke with a joke, but now I realize either its too much for the folks here, or my sense of humour have gone to dogs. Thanks anyway.

Gone to the dogs. Gone to utter ruin; impoverished.

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 11:45am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Gone to the dogs. Gone to utter ruin; impoverished.

yeah, something to that extent. 

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 1:26pm

I think i have to remind people of the battle hymn of The Republic again here it goes and read carefully,

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored,
He has loosed the fateful lightening of His terrible swift sword
His truth is marching on.

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!

I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps
His day is marching on.

I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnish`d rows of steel,
"As ye deal with my contemners, So with you my grace shall deal;"
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel
Since God is marching on.

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet!
Our God is marching on.

In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me:

As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free,
While God is marching on.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 1:29pm
 by Julia Ward Howe, from The Union side during the war against the confederates.
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 1:53pm
What does that have anything to do with american speech patterns??????? 
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 1:58pm

Chapter The Women

And what do you have that you do not fight in the way of Allaha and in the way of those weakened, men women and childeren who say:"Lord rescue us from this town which it;s inhabitants are unjust, and make for us from your side a protector/guardian and make for us from Your side a savior.

So what do you have?(wa maalakum) alot of money? childeren? or nothing?

Chapter THE WOMEN

Then fight in the way of Allah- Thou art held responsible only for thyself - and rouse the faithful. It may be that Allah will restrain the fury of the ungrateful; for Allah is the strongest in might and in punishment.

Chapter The Women

Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein: And whoever recommends and helps an evil cause, shares in its burden: And Allah hath power over all things.

Chapter The Women

105. We have sent down to thee the Book in truth, that thou mightest judge between men, as guided by Allah. so be not (used) as an advocate by those who betray their trust;

Taliban - betrayed their trust, first helped by the US then turned against it and refused to stick to the deal made with them concerning pipelines

Osama- betrayed his trust, first he is helped by the US to fight the Soviets and they would not have helped him if he later turns against them.

Saddam- betrayed his trust, helped by the US and seen as an ally then shows himself as an opressor of his own people and then the US helps Iran against him a little bit to not make him go out of control.

106. But seek the forgiveness of Allah. for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Chapter The Women

Allah doth command you to render back your Trusts to those to whom they are due; And when ye judge between man and man, that ye judge with justice: Verily how excellent is the teaching which He giveth you! For Allah is He Who heareth and seeth all things.

The women deserve better then to be forced into manipulative games with men because they fear their unjustness or that they seek safety in sorcery as is known in the islamic world nowadays. These societies create a problem for their ownselves and their neighbours by this fear for eachother. This is how dictators rule, through the fear of people for him. And this is what the French revolution changed when they decided enough was enough, many lost their lives but they believed in the cause of freeing the people from tyranny. The Way of Allah is also the way of justice and if a society fails to improve on justice to the point it becomes a threat to itself and the world, this is when the interference from outside can not be avoided. Either by the neighbouring or some other form of interference. This rule extends to all nations and people on earth, even The USA.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 2:12pm

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

What does that have anything to do with american speech patterns??????? 

You tell me, i thought this was about understanding women, and what i understand is that the protection of the rights of women lay in the success or failure or even destruction maybe of the society, because they are the ones that raise the next generation for the most part to become part of society, injustice towards women will reflect in how they raise their kids and how these kids will be when grown up, the prophet said the best amongst you is he who is best towards his women. How true. Freedom to sin, or to be righteous is the best way for a successfull society. Now imagine that statue of Liberty and understand why it is a woman.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic