IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Love  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Love

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2005 at 10:02pm
please do not misuse this forum. We should discuss & sharing the views on reasonable topics. As I see the subject "Love" i open this with the expectation of that some one is sharing or giving the opinion on "Love". But i found like a joke, in which we can not support in this valueable forum.
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2005 at 10:39pm

Rami-Rami where are u?Does that mean I can post jokes on this forum?And also I remember that u cant OFFEND any one or speak lightly of a religion(or something like that).Mormon is also a religion.They have large family and (usually) have very knowledgeable people.Had I been Mormon....Well thats to say, I would have been OFFENDED.And look at this way, had this been a site for Mormons, and they were making your fun, how would u feel?Anyway, thats against the rules,so let us stop it.

And Mohammad is right; I myself opened this page thinking someone has asked the uestion which I had been thinking of asking.Anyway, I will start a new-topic.

Regards,

Dayem.

PS>Rami, if u dont take any action within 24 hrs(I sound like hijacker), then I will think that rule was also joke.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 12:21am

please do not misuse this forum.

Brother Mohammad a good laugh is quite a kosher thing. We have lots of other section for serious discussions. Let's lighten up a bit in this age of naked aggressions, occupations and looming partition of Eyerak.

Namk85 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Namk85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 2:23am
Originally posted by rahma2r rahma2r wrote:

Funny Video

Suicide bomber fails

[moderaotr edited]

HAAA HA HA HA

ummmm dats so bad  

Edited by rami
special people who can touch our lives,
Are like precious jewels amongst life's treasures.
They shine on us and leave a lasting impression;
An unique mark on our heart;
A gift without measures.
rudy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 6:21am
This is Hilarious my br and sis. Ya'all gotta watch it. The MSA brothers  at Rutgers University decided to get together and make a video (one with a meaningful message no less). Its got fight scenes, romance, nasihah, humor, and lots of beards. Good stuff I say. 

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
djuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 10:18am

Dear Dayem...

Is it all right in Islam to love(some one from opposite sex)?

For what its worth, below was part of a gift i wrote for someone at another forum�..

All greetings are for Allah, and all prayers and all goodness.

Love is the process of an entity giving and another receiving, an act of pure intention & wisdom, dedicated to guiding the participating beings to success (submission to Allah�s Law � Islam), in this world & the Here-After.

Please know that I love you, and that this is the reason I wish to know and assist you.

That love belongs and is a gift from Allah, for all light and goodness exists due to Him. Look for this true love in your wives and husbands, who will be able to offer it in greater intimacy. If Allah wishes for something He only has to say - Be! So await in firm faith until you are able to meet.

So for now you can accept this gift of love from me, knowing that you and your spouse will match perfectly.

Edited by djuce
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 5:37pm

Bismillah,

Funny video, then nice.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 10:00pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Any joke, or casual statement which the moderators find insensitive, may result in edition or deletion.

this doesnt mean jokes are not permisable, they should be general not about anyone in particular espetialy any group or religion ie not in violation of any other forum guidline.

why are you asking me what the forum guidlines say, arent they accesable to everyone?

Please dont spam if you feel the need start one post and post in there, i would advise using the youth section for this since no joke section exists at the moment.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic