IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hate-filled Christians at it again  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hate-filled Christians at it again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 7:47am
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

Are these Christians calling for the death of Muslims, the way Muslims do of non-muslims?

Remember in your quran you are encouraged repeatedly to kill the non-muslim.

Just saying that Islam is from the devil is hate speech?

You say the Holy Bible is corrupt- I consider that hate speech, well actually maybe more st**id then hate.

Believer, how many times have you stated on this very board that if Christians do something unChristian then it is the duty of all Christians to protest, to tell them they are wrong, to not allow them to hijack Christianity. Yet, everytime someone posts something that is clearly morally wrong, you defend it. It can only be surmised from your behavior that such actions are in fact part of Christian doctrine and all of the talk about peace and love is just talk.

"It gets to the crux of the issue.  The Quran does not show the beautiful relationship that existed between Adam and Eve and GOD in the Garden of Eden."

O.K. Now you made me laugh. The Quran states that God forgave Adam and Eve. That coming to earth was not a punishment from God, but the reason we were created, to be vicegerents of the earth.
The Bible states that not only did God find the sin unforgiveable, he visited it upon every soul not yet born. He banished Adam and Eve from paradise, and quite unfairly blamed Eve over Adam by adding the additional punishment of horrific childbirth upon every woman.

You tell me which is a more loving relationship?

�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:18am
Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

LoL Nur..

I'd like to see him debate the scholars.. face to face.. that would be VERY interesting.. like Dr. Naik..

I doubt if he could even win with us around here.
Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:28am
Believer, your purpose here is solely to frighten off people from Islam. However you are having a very hard time because, the fact still remains that Islam is growing worldwide.

Partly I believe, is to prepare for the coming of Isa alaihissalam. It will be a much easier job for him, if the majority of the world are Muslims.
Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Nur_Ilahi Nur_Ilahi wrote:

the fact still remains that Islam is growing worldwide.
Salams, Nur.Alhamduillah!AllahuAkbar!
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 2:12pm

Allah forgave but who paid the debt?

Muslims must be tolerant and understand where the Christians are coming from:

1 John 2
22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist�he denies the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

1 John 4
2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

So as a Christian  -islam is against Christ- they even deny the crucifixion.

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 6:57pm

"2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God."

Believer,

We have NEVER denied that Jesus existed. We deny that Jesus IS GOD.

Where does the Bible say anything about denying that Jesus is God or denying the crucifixion? Please post those verses.  

Edited by Shasta'sAunt - 12 July 2009 at 7:55pm
Eleanor Roosevelt
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 8:15pm
"Allah forgave but who paid the debt?"

This is your answer? What happened to the beautiful loving relationship you claimed God had with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden?

You say that God is so loving, yet according to you God is so unforgiving that when one man sinned all of mankind has paid the price.
You say that to be Christian is to be forgiving and to forgive, yet according to you God cannot forgive that one sin.
You say that you should follow Jesus and that Jesus is God, yet God is the One who did not forgive Adam and Eve and made all humans responsible for a sin they did not commit.
You say that God loved mankind so much that He sent His only begotten son to die for our sins, yet God is so unforgiving of mankind that He banished ALL of us from His grace for the sin of Adam and refused to forgive man's sins until a blood sacrifice was made.
You say that God created man in His own image, yet man is SO flawed that we cannot be held responsible for our own actions but can only be forgiven by accepting the sacrifice of Jesus' death. Yet we are held responsible for the actions of Adam and Eve.
You say that Jesus paid the debt for our sins, so why aren't we all living in paradise? Once Jesus died everything should have been forgiven, man should have gone back to the original state of grace, and we should all be living in the Garden of Eden. So why am I still in Texas?

Edited by Shasta'sAunt - 12 July 2009 at 8:17pm
Eleanor Roosevelt
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

We have NEVER denied that Jesus existed. We deny that�Jesus IS GOD.
Salams,Shasta'sAunt.You tell him sister.We love Jesus(AS)the most because we dont blasphem him(AS).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
  Share Topic