IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Stand for a better secular India  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stand for a better secular India

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 1:27am
Welcome back hamsheer after a long time.
My comment was in continuation with something with Seeks. Though, our Cadnu will be most unlikely to condemn Modi or any Modistic attitudes.

I hardly say a word or two in 6 months, so don't really deserve a welcome back cordiality. But jazak Allahu khair for kind words.  If your comment was continued from a different string, then I am cueless. 
I just don't like the word Candu. It reflects something negative ... thus I did not like your comment - But dont worry.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 1:36am
As'sallamualaikum Sister Nausheen. Hope you are well...

Smile 'Cadnu' is a member on IC, from India. Whisper and he are often at loggerheads. Hence the reference 'Cadnus of India' . . . Smile

Edited by Chrysalis - 17 February 2009 at 1:36am
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
cadnu View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadnu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 7:51am
Dear seekshidayath,

Those captains of Indian industry endorsing Modi is just a gimmick for their own common goals.  They are just a spur of the moment statements.

It is ALWAYS sad to see outsiders trying to recognise any fractionation in the Indian populace ;  especially when the generation tries any attempt to unite and rise above the personal/religious differences.

Rightly said.

No religious scripture preaches killing and Sri Rama definitely wouldn't want a temple just because he was born there.
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

As'sallamualaikum Sister Nausheen. Hope you are well...

Smile 'Cadnu' is a member on IC, from India. Whisper and he are often at loggerheads. Hence the reference 'Cadnus of India' . . . Smile

Okie Dokie,
Im not fussing anymore!

Walaikum assalam wa rahamtullah.

[/COLOR]
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 6:25pm
"  2002 massacre was not action of Modi "

This was the most brilliant statement, amongst most posted on this thread!

No problems go away till the truth is recognised and virtuous values are held to firmly.

Today in any part of the world where there is violence, the reason is that people want to be selfish, dishonest and heartless.  Human values and nobility is traded for whims and greed.

Problems of India will never go away and the reasons are simple. MOST people are dishonest in dealing with them. Even when there is a discussion in a bus, a train, a chai ki dukaan or anywhere, people discuss politics A LOT, but  follow their "feelngs".  Noone does anything to solve problems, and mob-mentality/ mob-culture predominates at the face of crises.

You had to kill, rape and loot for the sake of "Ram janam bhoomi"? Are these the values of Ram Chander? No, Ram did not teach this and those who did such acts in his name were pakhandis, guided by the one and only - Iblis.  If you have ikhlas (sincerity) then go back to you vedas and bring any shloke that says it was correct to do what was done.
Or Bring any shloke that says a corrupt ruler is okay as long as he brings in money, success and triumph to at least one section of the society.
Don't you have laws in your religion to deal with such crimes? How does your religion regard people who do this, perpetrate such actions or when they are the key force behind such obscenities and brutalities?

Does Hinduism say its okay to kill, rape and plunder as long as business is going fine? Are these the values of Hinduism or your personal values - and personal values of these Intelligent Gujratis?

If your religion does not have laws for co-existence with other religion be frank about it and think of ways to solve the issue. If you do have laws then research them and apply them on your souls. 

Hinduism and Hindutva are not one and the same things. If you just honestly follow hinduism, you will not shed blood, massacre, or
molest anyones pride.
If you sincerely follow hinduism you will not condone the heniousness of anyone for the fact that he has any "great" qualities.   Your doing this is a sign that you have lost your values, and have compromised your religion for MAYA.

Edited by Nausheen - 19 February 2009 at 6:26pm

[/COLOR]
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 6:25pm
Am sorry for getting high. It was frustrating to see a person, taking the side of Modi. While am sure, none of a true hindu follower would support him.

Well, aliens i shall prove you from your own scriptures that Rama was n't born at the place, the masjid was built. Thanks that you admit, whatever happened was wrong. Now as a sincere citizen of India, don't you wish justice to be done ? Do you think such person shud still continue as a chief minister ?

Vow ! what a statement  of yours

If Muslim staying in India stays here as Indian and stop their mental physical support to the terrorist and you will see the difference.

But what do you say of Hindu terrorists ? Why are you dividing a terrorist and mentioning him as muslim first ?

How do you define Indian ? Just check if you fall into that category.

Cadnu, glad to see you active. Had been waiting for you. Hope you pay a visit to my place. Did you check up "islamic voice" of telugu. Anyways see you thry PMs.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

How do you define Indian ? Just check if you fall into that category.

India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters. I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall always strive to be worthy of it.

I shall give respect to my parents, teachers and elders and treat everyone with courtesy.

To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.

Edited by Nausheen - 19 February 2009 at 6:42pm

[/COLOR]
cadnu View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadnu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

Do you think such person shud still continue as a chief minister ?

Democracy is based on the premise that the voter is rational.  That is why even criminals are allowed to contest in the elections.

So we should either vote or have an opinion.  So it is better to vote for the best among the flock in the coming elections for a better secular India.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic