IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ever wonder why?muslims only plz  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ever wonder why?muslims only plz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 6:24am

***USA1, This is a warning!  Either follow the forum rules or you will be removed.  Accusing Muslims of "hating and or killing" those who do not agree with them is insulting.  Read the forum rules.  Sister Khadija***

Soso,

That's pretty much what I hear you saying here.

Maybe you should restrict this forum to only Muslims if you want that sort of thing.

Hopefully, you don't speak for all Muslim on this forum.

Edited by Khadija1021
They just don't get it!
USA1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 6:28am
Originally posted by soosoo88 soosoo88 wrote:

EVER WONDER WHY?

Hotmail
Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith

But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist!

Hotmail

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe in order to devote herself to God

But when Muslimah does the same she is considered oppressed
Hotmail

Hotmail has replaced this image to help protect your privacy.  Click 'Show images once  or  Add sender to safe list' above to display images if you trust the sender of this
 message.
When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?

But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, "she needs to be liberated"!
Hotmail has replaced this image to help protect your privacy.  Click 'Show images once  or  Add sender to safe list' above to display images if you trust the sender of this message.

Hotmail
Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom?

But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university!
Hotmail

Hotmail
When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potentials.

But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is considered hopeless!
Hotmail

Hotmail
When a Christian or a Jew kills someone his religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial!
Hotmail

Hotmail
When someone sacrfices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him.

But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist! Why? Because he is a Muslim!
Hotmail

Hotmail
Whenever there is a trouble we try to find and solution to it and generally accept any solution?

But if the solution lies in Islam, we refuse to take a look at it.
Hotmail

When someone else drives a car in a bad way no one blames him.

But when any Muslim makes the same mistake - people say "Islam is the reason"!
Hotmail

Hotmail
Without looking to the traditions of Islam, people believe what the newspapers say.

But question is what the Quran says!

These analogies are just filled with hatred.

They just don't get it!
JohnDM View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnDM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 6:33am

***Like I said before JDM, stop insulting Islam.  Sister Khadija***

Edited by Khadija1021
"Ignorance is no refuge"
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 6:41am
Originally posted by USA1 USA1 wrote:

These analogies are just filled with hatred.

The questions raised by people like kday and his gang are filled with hate too.

Also,s0008 is entitled to recieve his/her share of "freedom of speech", don't u agree?

Edited by ak_m_f
human View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote human Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 6:55am

***Human, deleted your post because once again, it was insulting toward Muslims.  Either follow the forum rules are be removed.  It is your choice.  Sister Khadija***

Edited by Khadija1021
Peace be on all mankind, past, present and future
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 7:10am
Dear soosoo88 and a_k_mf and herjihad,

I tink you are reffering to the one who wrote that quote

When somebody posts something titled "ever wonder why?" you invited others to comment on it. If you didn't notice, that original post was full of criticism of non-muslims. So when you get your own medicine back, why do you go crying momma?

Truth hurts
As someone said, the moderators have kept this forum open for a good reason. I don't come here because I don't like muslims. As a matter of policy, I don't hate any group by people just because they happen to belong to a particular religion or community. I would like to engage in constructive discussion, and I have done that in the past. If you don't like my comments, please feel free to ignore them as others have. It is a public forum and I haven't said anything insulting to anyone.

There is only one Mod currently and he/she is away. Dont worry the day new Mods are made, you will get shipped back to where you came from

You came here with an hidden adgenda, that is to derail the faith of muslims with your flawed logic

You need to re-examine whether a book written all those many years ago can serve you all the time, at all the places and all the people? There is something wrong in this picture

The above quote was posted by you,You called our holy book false. you acuse others of criticism, In fact your own post criticizes the holy book, ofcourse your post is manipulated anyone can see what you really mean.
Who are you to tell that w have to re-examine. You start the flame war and when someone retaliates, you lie and say that you dont hate Islam, but from your post its evident that you do.

Oh by the way, another trait of muslims (not all of course) is not accept ANY kind of criticism of their faith or the book. Are they so fragile?

That trait is known as Imaan, It enables us to protect and defend our religion.

Edited by ak_m_f
human View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote human Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 7:38am

***What you are saying about the Qur'an is not even true.  Stop insulting Islam!!!  Sister Khadija***

Dear ak_m_f,

I have to get to work, so I will take just one exception to your post. Yes I did criticize your holy book, but if you haven't noticed, your own holy book falsifies every other belief on the planet. Don't you think there is some hypocrisy here?

Regards,

Human

Edited by Khadija1021
Peace be on all mankind, past, present and future
human View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote human Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 7:45am

And, one more comment. If the moderators don't want me to post here, let them say so and you will not hear a squeek from me. I am not a tresspasser.

Human

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic