IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can Christian Minister's Heal In The Name of Jesus  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can Christian Minister's Heal In The Name of Jesus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 7:59am
Originally posted by schmikbob schmikbob wrote:

Criminal? I don't think so. He's a symbol of what humans will believe if they really really want to believe.

Oh he's Criminal he one of the Lowest Criminal  on the planet , Because he plays on the Belief's of his follower in the name of his God

In order to Overstand who and what Devil nature , You must first overstand the titles that are attreibute to Him , Such as Ibliys -arabic , meaning '' Rebelious '' Ha Satan -aramic , meaning '' LIAR in Wait , '' also Devil meaning '' False Accuser '' , Haylal ( Isaiah 14 ; 12 ) or Same'el Click here: Isaiah 14 ; 12 -16 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

In The Bible according to The New Testament , The Greek word Diabolos - Greek , Meaning , '' Devil , False Accuser , And Slanderer '' Is referring to The Evil Serpent Nakhash . And in The Ashutic / Syriac ( Arabic ) , Which means ''Rebellious Devl'', Which is referring to the Fallen Angelic Being who was expelled from The Heavens because he ''Rebelled '' by refusing to bow down to Adam , As God commanded him to do in The Holy Qur'aan 2;34

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 7:59am
"No Christian, Jew or Muslim, whether minister, pastor, rabbi or imaam, can heal without faith in God"

How about a doctor?
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 8:12am

"No Christian, Jew or Muslim, whether minister, pastor, rabbi or imaam, can heal without faith in God"

How about a doctor?

Nor can Agnostic let not forget this is also a Belif- System also !
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

No Christian, Jew or Muslim, whether minister, pastor, rabbi or imaam, can heal without faith in God. Mark 5:34 - And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague. Matthew 9:29 - Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. Surat Ash Shuara 26:80 - And when I am ill, it is He who cures me

So what your Saying is Allah of the Muslims and Yahuwa of the Christian is not Responsible for the well being of his Creation , Nor does He answe the prayers of the Sick ???? Without your play on words can you give a Yes or No Answer ?

I don't know how you always seem to manage to read the exact opposite of what I post. Where do I say that Allah doesn't answer prayers, or does not care for the well being of his Creation? The Scriptures say that humans need faith in order for healing to occur. It says nothing about what God has to be responsible for.
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 7:10pm
What does a belief system have to do with healing someone of illness. Belief in a religion has no bearing on ability to heal. Except for Benny Hinn of course!
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 9:20pm

Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

No Christian, Jew or Muslim, whether minister, pastor, rabbi or imaam, can heal without faith in God. Mark 5:34 - And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague. Matthew 9:29 - Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. Surat Ash Shuara 26:80 - And when I am ill, it is He who cures me

So what your Saying is Allah of the Muslims and Yahuwa of the Christian is not Responsible for the well being of his Creation , Nor does He answe the prayers of the Sick ???? Without your play on words can you give a Yes or No Answer ?

I don't know how you always seem to manage to read the exact opposite of what I post. Where do I say that Allah doesn't answer prayers, or does not care for the well being of his Creation? The Scriptures say that humans need faith in order for healing to occur. It says nothing about what God has to be responsible for.

Your wasteing your time again

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 9:23pm

What does a belief system have to do with healing someone of illness. Belief in a religion has no bearing on ability to heal. Except for Benny Hinn of course!

Ask Benny Hinn to explain the meaning of the word Belief ok .

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2014 at 2:41am
@Al saadiqeen, I think u should change ur number of specs,verse regarding leaf is mentioned in ch 6 v 59.moreover I wanted to say since a leaf can't fall with will of Allah,similarly respite is granted only by Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic