IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Evolution of Religion  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evolution of Religion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

I am working on my religion, Islam.

What do you mean, working on it? working to better understand islam yourself or working on it to change islam ?

Quote There are a number of laws that need to be changed

Are these from fatwas or the hadiths or the qu'ran ?

Quote Laws that do not abide by the Human Rights act should not be used.

Laws that cut peoples hands or heads of should be cut out from the religion and society.

As well as the laws that tell people to hang or stone other people or injure them in any way.

yes yes and while agree with you but......the laws are from God aren't they which therefore cannot be changed, am I right ?

Do you believe Islam is perfect ? If so why do you plan to change it ? if not then, can you call yourself muslim ? (no offence here)

Anyone, can fatwas be changed ?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 8:57pm

Yes I am working on improving Islam and its laws as well as call the people toan Inter Faith Education, Counseling and Consultation Jihad (Jihad means struggle and the first level is self) with prayer and living prayers with Hajj (pilgrimage ) made to all levels of our lives seeing where we need positive change or assistance and where we can be of assistance, this is a call for people of all religions and those with none as We are all Muslims or People in the Process of submitting our wills to Allah or in simpler terms the process of learning to be good people.

Islam is not jailed in the texts of books or docuements. Islam is within the Hearts, Minds and Souls of all Mankind.

Allah breathed His spirit into us at our creation in all His creation and we and all life is sacride as We are the Being of The Most Great, The Mighty, The Powerful and we were meant to reflect all His many attributes in all our activies and spiritual journey until our return to His Spiritual Kingdom.

Making this sacride Hajj to our lives is needed in order to restore order to the world and establish Peace in all the realms of the seen and unseen with affirmations of Faith.

The time has come to accept there is only one process and this is Islam and all religions are a reflection of the evolution of Islam and the need of Mankind to have choices and the ability to choose for themselves their path so therefore even though a religion may have another name it is all Islam and an expression of the process.

True each religion has differences and this is okay as in the end the core foundation is Islam and in this there is in every case Education,. Training, Counseling, Consultation, Prayers and prayers with living prayers as well as Hajj (Pilgrimage) made to some portions of their lives and this is the case even for people who follow no religion.

To say that a Muslim is allowed to chop the hands off a thief, stone someone to death, hang someone, torture them is a sin in itself as in this day and age it is no longer acceptable as Education, Counseling and Consultation are true Justice as well as caring properly for the poor.

Change is happening to Islam everyday and all life is an example of that.

We are all Messengers of Allah and our lives are parables and stories from which to learn and teach others and set excellent examples of people with Faith and Respect for the wonderful Spirit Allah gave them.

There is a lot of work to do but if everyone does there part the money saved from Justice costs, Medical costs can be divertd to education and training and making other activities more accessible and life more fun to live.

Allah wants the best for us anything less is a waste of Our time and His time!

May Allah Bless you if you are being abused or are abusing anyone or yourself and get started on your personal Jihad and get some counseling, education or training and if needed speak to your doctor for a referal to a counselor or health educator in your community for the issues you are faced with.

Allah created you especially to be a bright light and Leader amongst Nations and the World and let your story be a story told ten thousand years from now Inshallah in how you went from being abused to leaving the abuse behind and learning to demand respect for yourself and your family as this is what Allah wants.  You can be a Hero just as motivationial as Mohammed PBUH was in His Mission and your Mission is to make yourself and your life better and improve the world in the process. 

Allah created you especially to be a bright light and Leader amongst Nations and the World and let your story be a story told ten thousand years from now Inshallah in how you went from being abusive and mean to others and yourself and how you overcame these bad behaviors and learned new better kinder communication and coping skills learning to respect yourself, your family and others in the process this is what Allah wants. You can be a Hero just as motivationial as Mohammed PBUH was in His Mission and your Mission is to make yourself and your life better and improve the world in the process. 

In this undertaking Angels Rank on Rank will join you in your efforts and support you as they can at least this is my hope and prayer Inshallah we will have a great sorting out into groups.

People talk about the last days and waiting for the end catastrophy to come well you know what if we work on our selves and become more kinder, friendlier, generous and caring for all levels of our lives then the only castastrophies will be from Nature not from any of us unless accidental!

So this is the Last Day, Judgement day were you abused?  If so then seek out some counseling to deal with what ever issues you may have in resolving this peacefully and safely.

So this is the Last Day, Judgement Day have you abused anyone or caused anyone injury by your anger or frustration or lack of knowledge?  If so then seek out counseling to learn new and better skills to become the person you were meant to be so everyone can see for once that beautiful and wonderful spirit you hide in all that anger, rage and violence and bad behavior.

So this is the Last Day, Judgement Day are you abusing yourself in anyway, not looking after yourself, making excuses why not to exercise and be healthy or participate in community or family activities then it is time to take charge of your life and get off your butt and get to work as the money we will save in health costs we can use to feed and educate Nations!  You are important and your health and well being is important and the world needs you to arise and volunteer and be active in your family and community.

So this is the Last Day, Judgement Day so governments you complain about the costs of violence and crime and health care costs well help inspire the Nations in this Inter Faith Call to Jihad (Jihad mean s struggle and the first Level is Self) and in inspiring them and giving them hope a change will come to the World that will bring Paradise Jannah on Earth that much closer Inshallah and every soul is prescious so don't wait.  Get those teachers, counselors and educators trained and create more support groups and support people in a greater way in improving themselves and their lives and also to help save the environement in the process.  Allah created the resources of this world for the benifit of everyone so it is most fitting that every Nation ensure that a fairer share is given to all the people not just some of the people.

If you do not understand what is at stake then consider that if third world war breaks out becuase people are struggling to feed and educate themselves and just sustain a basic living then the fault is none other than yours.

However there is hope as I suggest a new kind of W.A.R.S. = World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually and call all the peoples of all Nations to this undertaking and make education, training, medical care, accessible as well as more media education programs in encouraging people to seek counseling , support groups or education to solve their issues rather than resorting to anger, violence or apathy.

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 2:33am
I'll turn back to that thread after i have turned back to home....
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 10:24am
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

Yes I am working on improving Islam and its laws

so you as a muslim think/believe that islam is not perfect, mmmmm

Quote The time has come to accept there is only one process and this is Islam and all religions are a reflection of the evolution of Islam and the need of Mankind to have choices and the ability to choose for themselves their path so therefore even though a religion may have another name it is all Islam and an expression of the process.

ALL religions a reflection of islam ?? 

I guess satanism is included here  

Quote To say that a Muslim is allowed to chop the hands off a thief, stone someone to death, hang someone, torture them is a sin in itself as in this day and age it is no longer acceptable as Education, Counseling and Consultation are true Justice as well as caring properly for the poor.

Can you answer my question in my previous post? please

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 10:25am

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

I'll await

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 1:28pm

Hi Angel

I suppose you could say Satanism is an expression of it as well as there can be a light and dark side to all things.

Evolution as we have seen with technology when missused is not always a good thing.

There is work to be done on many levels in our societies, families, lives and world and it is a process we can call life or Islam take your pick.

Anne Marie

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

I'll await

Angel please don't wait,i am not an discussion man at least in english...i just read and value them in my heart and inside of knowledge...take care...

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 6:52pm

Challenges we all face and it because we all face tests and challenges the same as any of the Prophets of Old like Adam and Eve in the Garden, Moses on the Mountain, Jesus in the desert, Mohammed in the Caves only we each face our tests in our daily lives and we learn and have revelations as a result.

Turning the tide on many forms of abuse is a huge challenge however if each of us accepts our portion of responsibility for ourselves, our families, friends and community and get excellent training, education and guidance to turn our lives around not only do we in time become haelthier we become happier, so do our families, Communities and Nations.

When the bible said Jesus would return and that there would be things like father against son, or son against father it is not always a mean or negative thing just each person addressing issues of abuse or family violence which has to be done and in a productive and caring way.

The elements of change are belieiving in yourself, your family and community that they can learn new things as minds are not incased in stone though hearts may be.

Patience, understanding and forgiveness take a journey into your soul and the souls and minds of others and it is a journey that takes caring and effort, and we are all worth the effort especially you if you have suffered from abuse, self abuse or if you were abusive there is hope for positive change too.

There is hope and this hope begins with each of us.

If you were abused, self abusive or abusive we want you to be a Hero and seek out excellent guidance and training in turning your life around and for you to become a healthier and happier participant in yourself, your family, your community and Nation.  This caring for your self and if others follow your example could save lives, make life happier and healthier for everyone not to mention free up Justice and Medical costs for creating activities and infra structure in the community that could cheer up everyone and make life in general like a journey to a place of no sorrow.

So cheer up and believe in yourself and get the assistance you need to be the best person you can be.

There are a lot of people wishing you well.

If you have begun to address your challenges of being abused, self abusive or abusive then hats off to you and keep up the good work, keep things positive.

May Allah Bless you Abundantly

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

Edited by amlhabibi2000
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic