IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Unsuspend Whisper..please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unsuspend Whisper..please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 5:11am

Ok. I agree to activate Whisper again. I know how it feels when you tell your opinion about everything frankly. Sometimes the way has to be wise and polite.

I understand the administers points of view and respect them.

On the other hand, some members really deserve to be suspended because they have no respect to Islam and they are not polite in there posts or replyies. The problem is they are still alive and active.
   The one who wants the harm for Mulsims or mock Islam may Allah make him busy with his illness. May Allah fight any one who wants Islam and Muslims by any harm.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 8:22am
Above post, can you just give it a break and stop making curses and assumptions about people and the brother, .......man some people.

Anyway, dont know why brother whisper got banned, he contibuted alot to the forum. Maybe the admins didnt like what he had to say, although the bro spoke turth.

Regardless, its abit to late now.
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 10:12am
Salams all,Good question brother SteppeNomad.Why was Whisper banned and not the real trouble makers that he spoke out constantly against?
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

Above post, can you just give it a break and stop making curses and assumptions about people and the brother, .......man some people.

Hey.. I do not care of what you said here ok? I just want to say this for the other members.. I did not curse the brother. Stop putting the words in others' mouths.
   They just need to read my reply above to see what I mean.I am sure they do..
 Alhamdulillah...

I was just saying this about Muslims enemies who do not respect Islam and mean to bother us, and will never change my words...Smile

Edited by Full of Hopes - 13 November 2009 at 12:08pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 3:05pm

Just cut it for a change and look in the mirror. Ull do yourselve a favour. And i know you dont care, your heads stuck up somewhere, must be inherited from shaykh oil.

You can go talk about your enemies somewhere else, not on a page where people are expressing there sadness of a lost member. Doubt ull understand.

Edited by SteppeNomad - 13 November 2009 at 3:12pm
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 3:14pm
Salams brother,
Please don't be unkind to sister. I am disappointed in you. Sorry:(
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

Salams brother,
Please don't be unkind to sister. I am disappointed in you. Sorry:(

Asslamu Alakum Sister

How are you sweetie? Do not worry...

This guy  tries to be make say  like him and fight, but really these are not my morals nor Islamic manners. Do not worry sister Martha. He keeps these words to himself because I never return the bad words. They affect their senders only...

Edited by Full of Hopes - 13 November 2009 at 7:05pm
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

must be inherited from shaykh oil.

Asslamu Alikaum

I see how you more than once mean to talk about what you call  shaykh oil. I am not sure what you mean but just in case you mean Muslim Scholars in Saudi Arabia. Yeah they are scholars, they do not need your agreement on that. At least they know about Islam more than what you know. I need to say the truth not for you but for Allah sake.

They might have done mistakes but this is common with all human beings. I can not say they are better than you because Allah is the only one who knows. I just need to say do what they have done for Islam then talk. Tell me what you are and what you did for Islam compared to them, then I will keep quiet.

They have helped so many people to learn Islam and taught them so many things about  Quraan, Figh, Hadith, Tafseer and all other branches of deen. They have help so many poor and send them money. Read just the biography of Shaykh Abdul Azzez Bin Bazz and Salih bin Uthaimeen may Allah rest their souls in peace and to the heaven, and you will feel embarrassed to  compare yourself to them.
   Even these days, read about Shaikh Muhmmed Al-Shangity, Abdul Kareem al-khdair and many other names who did for Islam what you and me did not do just half of it.

Saudi Shykh, have built so many masjids. And they are paying for so many Quraan Schools. I am not saying this because I heard form people but I saw this with my own eyes ok?

If some of them did BIG mistakes, still the majority of them are serving Islam.

I know this type of people who never see the good things. Their eyes show them just the bad things and they follow them. Better not to be of them brother. It is not fair to focus on others' mistakes and never tell the good things they do.

I must say this not because I love them. Yeah I do love them and all Muslims. But I love the scholars more. But here it is not my love that made me say this. I hate the way  of criticizing  others without seeing our own mistakes.
  I said this now, because I know you will say more and more and I do not have time to check it every time. Again I do not care for any thing said  not good nor polite about me or any other Muslim. And I am so sure the other members know the truth and will never be affect by the false things, insah' Allah.
 May Allah bless us with the Islamic good manners.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 13 November 2009 at 9:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic