IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is the greatest act of love  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is the greatest act of love

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 7:36pm

There is only ONE True GOD- YHWH.

2 words poga:

Taqiyya

Kitman

YES, Allah does allow lying YHWH does not.

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 12:57am

YHWH and Allah are the same God, the one and only God of Abraham, Ishmael and Isaac. YHWH is the aramaic transcription of God, Allah in Arabic means the one and only God. Even arabic speaking Christians say Allah when referring to God

Jesus was the messenger sent to the descendants of Isaac. Mohammad was sent as a messenger to the children of Ishmael and the WORLD, To correct the deviations purpetuated by man in the other faiths.

Exodus 20 prohibits the followers of God to allow worship of any other than himself. No creation was to be elevated to the status of worship or to be associated as a partner with God. This has been stated in the Greek hebrew Gospels as well, When Jesus began his ministry and went to the temple to read, he read the traditional phrase used to this day in Judaism as an opening (from the Torah) "Hear, O Israel, the Lord your God is One God....."

Jesus, at no time, called himself a god or compared himself to the one that had sent him. The Council of Nicea injected that philosphy under the influence of the pagan Roman emperor Constantine in the 3rd century CE. It was a Indo-Roman-Greek philosophy that believed and practiced human divinity. Ever read greek or Roman mythology? All your gods and goddesses became saints, (patrons for different causes, comparable for example, Mary's attributes became that of Hestia, the goddess of the hearth and home and patron of mothers, etc.) the Roman feast of the Saturnalia became Christmas, etc. Most holidays today have pagan origins. Mohammad was sent by God to correct some of these misconceptions, as Jesus was sent to redirect the path of the Israelites.

This is the Great Love of the Merciful and Compassionate God, to offer a path of repentance and forgiveness, a chance to follow the path he makes available to us when we err from true worship. What are we but products of clay?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 10:29am
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

2 words poga:

Taqiyya

Kitman

i am not an ARAB i am BENGALI

so TAQIYYA and KITMAN means as far as i know holy hypocrisy to save ones life

in INDIA Taqiyaa means bed and there we use holy hypocrisy to save our life

and as for your YHWH i gave you part of SWEETSWORDS 53 [ ALLAH ]

Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : GOD said YA HU
GOD said it is i who alone speaks and listeners are all of you
GOD said i gave four stones engraved with divine letter
GOD said these four pure alphabet is my name what no impure JEWS have right to utter
So JEWISH priests
They placed the four stones like piano reeds
They purified them self before they can even touch the stone
Like the telegraphic buttons for the ALLAH'S phone
GOD said YA HU
GOD said i am the pure ISLAMIC name not for the filthy JEW

from SWEETSWORDS 53 [ ALLAH ]

Edited by poga
The Guided One View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guided One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 2:31pm

The greatest love from Allah is creating the Earth (s) and Heavens and all that dwell in them.

I feel Allah's greatest love when I think of my existance, He created me when I did not exist. All praise and thanks are due to Allah.

A. Suleiman
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 10:34am

2 words poga:

Taqiyya

Kitman

Perhaps now you are lying, or you have not actually read your bible.

Genesis Chapter 27 goes into detail of how Rebecca and Jacob had to lie and scheme to save what would be the great "Israel" through theft. This is due to the Torah's description of a completely incompetent Issac who could not tell the difference between the back of his hand or his rear end. This supposed lack of common sense of such a man of God is problematic and places doubt on the historicity on the Torah and is further evidence that the Torah is only interest in bolstering the the clans of the southern kingdom, as opposed to the northern kingdom of Israel.

God (in your bible) condones the lying that took place to "steal" another man's inheritance. You cannot rationaly justify it by making it out to be "good, wholesome, Christin lying", vs the every day run of the mill lying, without committing the fallacy of special pleading. The last time I checked, Allah does not allow theft, nor the theft of anothers rightfully gained inheritance.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 12:38pm

performed by Allah? 

Hi,

As a believer in the Quran, and what I understand from it, every act of God is Great,  there is none that are not so great. That is unlike Judeo-Christian Bible, where God sometimes need to repent for what He intends (read Jonah 3:10).

But to answer your question, in my opinion and understanding it is the guidance (the Word of God) and the ability He gave to each one of us to benefit from it. This is because of His love for us. And thus for you  "The Geatest act of Love".

He guaranteed our salvation and success if we truthfuly use them both.

Hasan

The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 10:45am

Is Taqiyya and Kitman  in the Quran?  Or is it hadith?

LOL!  Andalus- finish the story.  Here is a link to it in a nutshell:

http://www.childrenstory.info/biblestoryforchild/chdbbljacob andesau.html

Rebekah thought she was doing the right thing by sending Jacob away so he and Esau would not harm each other. Little did Rebekah know that sending Jacob away "for a while" would turn out to be twenty years!

Nor did she know that she would never see him again; Rebekah died before Jacob returned. Imagine how much happier their family could have been if they had trusted God to follow through with his plan.

We are often impatient and think that we need to help God along. True, we should simply just sit around waiting for God to do his thing. We do need to be careful about pushing and doing what we think is God's will. Many times God surprises us in showing us what he has planned. Let's keep our eyes and mind open to God's possibilities.

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 2:03pm

Rebekah thought she was doing the right thing by sending Jacob away so he and Esau would not harm each other.

Believer, you have not been able to answer the question of andalus. There had been a clear case of cheating the prophet of God i.e. Issac by his own wife and son. How could that be true. I have visited the site mentioned by you. But that is just like a novel.

That is like doing a bad thing and then trying to justify it. It is very clear that Issac was cheated. He was going to do the right thing, i.e. giving the blessings to his eldest son Essau. But the matter was cleverly (very cleverly and rather shamefully) snatched away from the rightful heir.

This is nothing to do with any christian. It only concern the Jews. But the christians are also tied up with it through the king David who killed an innocent man (Commander) and snatched his wife. What are all these things in the sacred books of Jews and christians about their ancestors !!

We Muslims do not believe that any such thing happened. So our minds are at rest and we do not blame Rebeka or Jacob. But the material is there in bible OT and knowing that, the believer should not please talk about Kitman. He should look after his books in which clear lies are being told and cheating is done to snatch the spiritual inheritance.

The answer given by believer is worse than the crime committed by the elders in the books.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic