IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arranged Marriages!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arranged Marriages!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 10:34pm

Same from me Dear Whisper. Do not whisper. Please shout with a bigger font than usual. Thanks.

lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:45pm

AS-salaam alaykum

ATTN To Whisper:I'd really appreciate if you could increase the "Font Size" of your posts as I have prolem reading 'tiny prints'.I know i should be wearing glasses or Contact lenses,but just do me the favour of easy reading without straining my eyes,please'!!!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 1:59pm

minuteman say's he is mighty

whispers shouts no

barzakh say's never mind arranging marriages first arrange friendship between cuckoo and the crow

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 10:47am

In my post, I had given some example and asked a question.

I must apologise, I was a bit distracted with a few things, I have updated my post, I believe, after you read it.

"Every thing that goes wrong in the world and all injustice, killing and misery starts from Washington"

Lord Bertrand Russell's words, not mine. 

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 9:57am

What type of a man?? Am I not already a man?? I read your posts with interest and they seem to attract me on the surface. I was wandering in thoughts along your lines. Then I suddenly realised that it was not good to blame everything on others.

At the same time, I remembered some of your old friends, Khomaini and MULLA Umar. Khomaini said "Russia Shaitan number one", "America Shaitan number two"......

Also Mulla sahib, did well to oppose the Shaitan number two (America). He resisted and may have blamed it on America. In my post, I had given some example and asked a question. But you have not replied to that question and prescribed the same medicine (bitter pill) again.

I am not for politics at all. Thanks.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 8:43am

Kindly, forget about what I am saying, just sit up tomorrow and spend no more than just one precious hour of your time, just list all the Muslim countries the US has had anything to do with - and also list what happened to them.

Give you a clue, start with Iran in 1953.

Just one hour will make a man out of you!!

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 8:40am

It would be bad to blame all of it on the Americans alone.

My dear brother, God forbid if I would blame anything on the poor Americans, alone. I agree with you wholeheartedly that Pakistan is a sick country, it's in a very bad shape, it smells, nay, it stinks. Let's say it's just at the verge of dying!

Happy?

But if you care to study the ground realities, you will find out that the American vultures are making the situation worse. The US agenda is to create a civil war or a civil war like situation in Pakistan - to justify moving NATO forces in; taking the Nukes out + carving out Greater Baluchistan, perhaps, to please you if not merely for their own agenda!

I have knowledge of recent history of Iran and Afghanistan who used that same anti American prescription. Khomaini sahib and Mulla UMAR, what did they do??

I think, I love you. Or is it just your innocence that I love? We will indulge in poetry a wee later, please educate me what happened to Iran since it got rid of its Shah with something close to a 92.3 IQ? And broke out of the US yoke?

Would it have been possible for the Shahi Iran to play a role at the global level?

I have no idea at all where you get your pity for Mullah Omer? He seems to be having the last laugh, they have recovered just a tiny bit over 54% of Afghanistan. Gordon Brown was there last month and he is advising the US to start talking with Talibaan. 

Please tell in terms of Islam, the mistake of those two great Muslim leaders.

I am no scholar, I have never claimed to be one, yet I would loathe to think that Islam advises us to prostrate ourselves when some armed aggressor challenges our rights and freedom?

There is no running away from the consequences of the bad deeds of many decades of the muslims of sub continent.

My friend, you are fully entitled to your guilt, but some of the most beautiful people I have ever met were in the sub-continent. They are no better and no worse than some I know who claim to own God and anything and everything divine!!

I cannot understand why that is suggested, i.e. the getting rid of every american from the country.

Pakistan today has the highest density of CIA operatives, after Iraq. The country is being primed for action. If you agree or support the US agenda for Pakistan, my friend, good luck to you, but I don't like the very smell of it. I don't like civil wars, specially, the ones triggered by Far en ours.

Is that possible?

Yes, absolutely possible, just if we manage to bring ourself to forget that the US is some kind of a Gaad!

Every single country holds the right to expell anyone sowing mischief on their lands. People of Pakistan have now become just simply fed up with this War on Terror scam and want them to pack up and go back to their loved ones, alive.

How many pakistanis will be expelled from the States?

I admire your concern. If and when that happens, these very Pakistanis will create a fresh Pakistan. The creation of Modern China was set in by the Chines who left the US, after building their railroads, for the maltreatment the China man was getting there!

Israel won't have been such a successful enterprise had the Jews not been hounded by Europe.

When one door closes on you 220 others open!

Plus, you really believe that there is no other heaven than the United States of America? The fastest going Sunset Power!!

Edited by Whisper
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:53am

With due respect to the very senior member (whisper), I humbly restrain myself from giving a suggested harsh prescription for the people of Pakistan. It would be bad to blame all of it on the Americans alone.

I have knowledge of recent history of Iran and Afghanistan who used that same anti American prescription. Khomaini sahib and Mulla UMAR, what did they do?? What was their mistake?? They had almost all the country with them. Please tell in terms of Islam, the mistake of those two great Muslim leaders. There is no running away from the consequences of the bad deeds of many decades of the muslims of sub continent.

I cannot understand why that is suggested, i.e. the getting rid of every american from the country. as whispered to me in low tone:

kick every single American and American agent out of their country.

Is that possible? How many pakistanis will be expelled from the States?? The Americans are well organised. They rounded up every Japanese in America within three days when war broke out with JAPAN (WWII). So please do not suggest another war now. It is easily said than done.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic