IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ban Groups related to Drawing Picture of Prophet M  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ban Groups related to Drawing Picture of Prophet M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:14pm
Well they are native Americans since they were here before Columbus so-called discovered America....
Larry View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 12:30am
   You really need to get more fun out of life. Or maybe just get a life. You're constant negativity is boring and endless. If you don't have anything positive to add to these discussions then maybe it would be better to say nothing at all.
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 1:20am
Me?
Larry View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:43am
You got a frog in your pocket?
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 7:06am
think you guys need to cool it. Ermm
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 8:33am
@Angel

Why do I need to cool it I didn't do anything Lrn2read my previous responses to Larry!

@Larry

No frogs in my pocket but I do have a thesaurus and an MLA writing style handbook to give you. Its funny how you wrote another block essay on your family. Its like SignReader mentions one thing about native Americans and then you write a st**id essay on your family. Who cares? I sure don't. The only Ben franklins I care about are the ones I make and use to keep food on the table for my family.

Then you go on to write another st**id analysis on how Native American Indians weren't originally from America. Give me a break! We all know about migration of these people during the Ice Age come up with something original cause you aren't informing anyone especially me. Europeans which are your ancestor were riddled with disease, came here and most likely came into some contact with the locals and got them sick. I'm sure your family also supported the lynching of blacks and the separation of "coloreds" amd whites. Then I'm sure during WW2 they covertly supported the gasing of Jews. Please spare me the "my family are native Americans" crap.

If you were ever taught anything they shouldve taught you correct pronunciation of words and how to write a rational response. So far you have not reflected the wisdom in which Jesus Ben Mary has instilled upon Christians nor have you reflected any wisdom of our country's educational system. So what do you have to offer with your presence besides bad writing and st**idity?
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 1:59pm
I can't help but laugh at this comical situation and I did! Thanx

Edited by Sign*Reader - 16 June 2010 at 2:12pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Larry View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 11:20pm
Like I said before, if you don't like my responses then don't read them. You make lame statements and when I refute all your bull*****you simply get insulting and petty. I'm tired of you and your st**idity and will no longer respond to you. Have a good life, that is when you get one.

Your pal,

Larry

Edited by Larry - 16 June 2010 at 11:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic