IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Off and On again  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Off and On again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IssaEl999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

Issa first off im done with this thread. My daily participation will diminish. There are plenty other forums foe me to participate in but its so sad that the continual rhetoric I hear about religion of Islam being of peace yet the dialogue between you and other here do not reflect that.

You really haven't said or proved anything Issa all you have shown is an inability to formulate a coherent sentence because frankly I have to painfully decipher just what the hell you're saying

First Here A Gift For You It Explain Your English Language Things That Make You Say No Way  Post # 18 ,  Now Hopefully  When You Leave And Go To These New Forums   You Will Grow Some B**** Or Buy Some Ok . Because All You Do Is B**** And CryCry And Come With All These Excuses , When Thing Don't Go Your Way . Let's See If You're A Person Of Your Word . And See If This Will  Be Your Last Post . Personally I Know Your Lying Because You Like To B***** And CryCryCry To Much To Leave , Meaning You Love It When People Feel Sorry For You , That Why You Keep Coming Back Right ?
El's Holy Qur'aan , States In Chapter 17 ; 81 , '' And Say ; Truth Has ( Now ) Arrived , And Falsehood Perished ; For Falsehood Is ( By Its Nature ) Bound To Perish (81 ) .
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:56am
Issa, you need to get a new shtik.  This one only makes you look ignorant.
IssaEl999 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IssaEl999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by schmikbob schmikbob wrote:

Issa, you need to get a new shtik.  This one only makes you look ignorant.

Birds Of Feather .......
El's Holy Qur'aan , States In Chapter 17 ; 81 , '' And Say ; Truth Has ( Now ) Arrived , And Falsehood Perished ; For Falsehood Is ( By Its Nature ) Bound To Perish (81 ) .
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:28am
Somebody should have a conversation with Issa in his native language. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of misunderstandings here. If someone only understands 10% of a post most replies will not make any sense.

What is Issa's native language? Arabic? Urdu? Or Balochi, Pashto, Punjabi, Saraiki, or Sindhi?

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:50am
I believe it's hate.  That's what he's most accomplished at.
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:58am
Then we should find out about the source of this hatred.

But I don't think hate is involved here. More some kind of profound frustration.

Every human being counts. Including the frustrated ones.

We should affirm the dignity and worth of each person and treat everyone with respect and common courtesy.

We need to find a way to communicate. What we're seeing in this thread isn't communication.

Edited by Matt Browne - 26 May 2011 at 5:59am
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic