IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 8:37am
What the hell is eithism?
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 11:39pm

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

What the hell is eithism?

Sorry, I made a mistake in spelling it; Aethist / Aethism.

Who doesnot believe in existance of God/creator. The church of Scientology in US also belongs to similar ideology.

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
OSCAR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OSCAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 2:33am

Christan's of the USA and the wold are being lead by the Jewish American Lobby.

a fact any American politician will tell you, one of the reasons of the Iraq invasion was to destroy Israels enemies, and in the eyes of The isreali Jews all Muslims are there enemies, so the USA dose its killing for them.

thats not to say that the USA holds a different views from the Israeli Jews its a convenient partnership for now.

Edited by OSCAR
robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:41pm
[QUOTE=OSCAR]

How many Christians civilians got killed in the west by Iraq's and Afghans before Iraq and Afghanistan were bombed and lost over 1 million civilians(UK Medical Lancet Report)?

How is it that openly Committed Christian leaders (Blair Bush, and the rest, Australia Europe) and Christian solders backed buy money and support from Officially Christian countries kill 1 million innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan not be classed as Christian Terrorist when they kill civilians in an unjustified and immoral invasion. 

Is it Because solders who drop and fire bombs from such great distances somehow feel detached from there actions, and as they seldom see the death and destruction caused, they hold no responsibility nor dose those who gave them the order for the killing.

Yet its the Muslims that are continually labeled with "Islamic Terrorists" by the west, when a handful of Muslims do something wrong, it seems this is a war on truth.

When dose "following orders" take away the responsibility for an individuals actions, "democracies" have become a very convenient way for an individual not to think about what they are responsible for. Everyone is just following orders and the people at the very top make the excuse that, "this is what you the people of the country wanted because they voted for me".   

i would love to know how Christian's feel regarding the above as they are always advocating that The Bible teaches Love and Peace. Muslims living in the west never agree with killing Innocent civilians and we have marched and protested to show it. I have not come to know of any Christian groups marching against deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, if there have been i would like to know. 

[/QUOTE]

The above shows the thoses who do such things ARE NOT CHRISTIANS AND NEVER HAVE BEEN!!!

They are servents of the Devil who uses them as his agents to hide what true Christianity is so it cannot be seen by the people in general, which in turn gets Christians a bad name, when IN FACT as the Bible shows they are:-

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works.

2 Thessalonians 2:9
But the lawless one�s presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and portents

John 8:44
YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie].

They are liars and at time go to war with each other and kill those who claim to be fellow 'Christains':-

1 John 4:20
If anyone makes the statement: "I love God," and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar. For he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot be loving God, whom he has not seen.

1 John 3:10
The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Everyone who does not carry on righteousness does not originate with God, neither does he who does not love his brother.. . 

1 John 3:15
Everyone who hates his brother is a manslayer, and YOU know that no manslayer has everlasting life remaining in him. . 

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE CHRISTIANITY AND  THE PROPHET JESUS WITH WHAT THE ANGLO-AMERICAN WORLD POWERS DO, FOR THEY SERVE THE INTRESTS OF THE DEVIL ALONG WITH ALL REST OF WARMUNGERING WICKED MANMADE POWERS!  

AS GOD AND JESUS HATE THEM!!
OSCAR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OSCAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2009 at 3:21pm

what the Christian West say regarding being peaceful and "civilized" and the reality of their actions is evident for all good people to see.

Edited by OSCAR - 07 June 2009 at 3:29pm
Searcher2009 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Searcher2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 7:01am

Oscar,

As a Christian in the United States, I can only say I don't understand the difference in what I read here, to what I hear about in Afghanistan and Iraq. The information I receive in print and in the media lead me, let me stretch and say "us" to view Islam as a violent and vengeful religion. Let me state now that i do not necessary believe this, but that is what we see and hear every day. I cannot defend the deaths of millions of people and I will not try. Please help me understand the truth, I have one question that each day bothers me, I cannot make sense of it! Why do some people, in the name of Islam, bomb other people of the same religion? When we hear about a bomb going off in a market in Pakistan, someone always claims to have done it in the name of Islam. Why don't they go after the people they see as the enemy instead of innocent civilians, fellow Muslims? Is everything I hear a lie?

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 11:22pm
They reason it out / justify it as the collaborators to their enemies. I am not defending them & definitely not in favour of killing innocents; be it of any religion. This is what is their reason.

They consider that they are in a battle for survival, and collaborators are as much an enemy as the actual one. It is just like the collateral damage being caused by the US & Nato, accepted by the rest of the world.

Edited by nu001 - 11 November 2009 at 11:47pm
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 11:37pm
Martha; sister, if you travel back to 1914 in histry for hitler, do the same for Brits as well. You may read 34 years for 200 years, if that makes any difference of speed in the same time frame !

Brits did violet the trading agreement with India in 1757 and captured to rule the part where they were allowed to trade only, kept violating for next 200 years. Hitler violated varsai after 20 year & brits kept violating for 200 years. I don't think world was that behind for the entire 200 years. Engines were being used since mid 19th cenury by the british navy. So you can give them safely 100 + years on that note.

If you aren't defending colonialism; what are you actually disputing here? What's the point? Who is a greater evil? You don't have the picture of british tortures in india. Forced labour, slavery, tax (or Robery), killings etc etc were far greater than 20 holocausts caused by hitler. Speed of brits attrocity definitely over took the speed of hitlers era over whelmingly.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
  Share Topic