IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RE: Angela’s Plan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RE: Angela�s Plan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2006 at 11:26am
[QUOTE=Angela To Whisper..........

Woman.....

Because we were put here by God to say "Whoa man, slow down,  you can't do that!" 

Seriously though...  You mean you were joking.....?

I haven't given up on the plan, still want to do something, though we may have to change focus as reinventing the wheel isn't, I am beginning to realise, going to work. I have been so busy, and, somewhat unexpectedly distracted by recent (happy) personal events.  But I'm still around.  Cass

allheart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 12:42pm

Is the violence in Iraq only product of americans and iraquis?

Could it possibly be that there's an Israeli involvement too? (consider Mossad's motto: "by the way of deception thou shalt do war")

This site seems to agree with this possiblity:

http://judicial-inc.biz/Israel_in_Iraq.htm

Are zionists instigating fights among several groups of people?

Does history have a record of them doing so?

This site is discusses this issue openly: www.iamthewitness.com

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 7:01am
Are we or are we not doing Angela's Plan. It's the right time and the global stage, you may know, is all set for it. Lets move and cause peace. I know, it may not last a whole lifetime, but whatever moments we could find would be worth it.
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 8:17am

Whisper,

I would really like this to work, however, the major participates were all non-Muslim and that's not the way it needs to be.  Its why it fizzled even on the Pond.  The West cannot continue to make decisions for the Middle East.  We need more men like yourself (and women) who are Muslim, Educated, and Energetic.  We need a project manager who is as passionate about this as they are calm, wise and diplomatic.  Without participation from the Ummah, Muslimah is right...its just a bunch of Christian Westerners making more decisions for the Ummah.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 3:24am

Without participation from the Ummah, Muslimah is right...its just a bunch of Christian Westerners making more decisions for the Ummah.

I may have agreed with that comment had I not found more Christians and Jews, investing their rare Saturday afternoons, on some very frozen February roads, for Peace's sake.

I would have agreed with you if Peace were some Ummah's master franchise. It's the basic divine right of all humanity. We are not making any decisions for anyone, we are just striving to flow into a better, okay, a slightly better world for our children (grandchildren, in my case!).

We will meet a whole range of even more interesting commentary, but we must go on for our own sakes. You hold some unusual strengths in your own right. For some reason, the women on this board have come to stand as the more equal in socio-cultural-spiritual domain. I could steal one of Duende's lines here; "perhaps, only because woman happens to be the Center of Society" - as such you hold the responsibility for this world a wee more than us poor single function manufactured single track trained men.

Angela, step out. And, the day you do, I will wrap up or contract out all my worldly functions to some contractors (when did I say "civilian contractors?) and be one of your full time assistants. I will move to a region from where we would have all the support we need, from intellectuals, poets, artists and, would you believe it, even from some state fuctionaries.

I have been out a couple of times since the plan was launched. You could say, I have almost test marketted it in a few countries - the world is waiting for it. It will have a much bigger response as a gesture from American sympathisers of our planet's present plight!

We need a project manager who is as passionate about this as they are calm, wise and diplomatic. When we start on our journey, we will find such a Project Manager + Project Manageritos in every country. We will find regional boards across the world, specially, in countries like Malaysia, India, Turkey, Pakistan, Spain, Britain, Lebanon, Jordan - where they are about as fed up with their Foreign Assembled King as much are the Pakistanis and the Iraqis with Military occupations.

My friend, time is just ripe. Let's do something for us.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 3:36am

I would really like this to work, however, the major participates were all non-Muslim and that's not the way it needs to be

Forgot to mention;

it's composition will change by the time we come to constitute our board - we start with a Convening Body or a Committee of people in hand. It won't just function on Islamicity, AP will grow out into the real world.

If you insist, I would get a Society registered under the societies Act 1861 with people from different parts of the world. Suggest a name + your nominees and my chaps would get it done in a week. We could always start by retaining U + 2 and spread from there.

Whatever the strength of the war lobby - far greater people across the world are now simply crying for peace and are willing to do something for it.

We will have Peace ONLY when we make it as FULL TIME occupation exactly like the vultures have made war a full time thing.

candid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 1:03am
What's this all about, by the way? Frankly, I am sceptical. I believe unless Muslims are left alone, there won't be any peace. And until Muslims are left alone, Muslims should not think of peace.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 8:52am

Originally posted by candid candid wrote:

What's this all about, by the way? Frankly, I am sceptical. I believe unless Muslims are left alone, there won't be any peace. And until Muslims are left alone, Muslims should not think of peace.

muslims should not think of peace?? what kind of notion is that?

want peace, stop fighting/wars simple as that really  

of course this goes for everyone.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
  Share Topic