IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Most Beautiful Names of Allah swt  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Most Beautiful Names of Allah swt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Most Beautiful Names of Allah swt
    Posted: 23 February 2006 at 7:50am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

Allah:  And cry not unto any other god along with Allah. There is no Allah save Him. Everything will perish save His countenance. His is the command, and unto Him ye will be brought back. (28:88)

Ar-Rahman: The Compassionate.  Lo! there was a party of My slaves who said: Our Lord! We believe, therefor forgive us and have mercy on us for Thou art Best of all who show mercy. (23:109)

Ar-Rahim: The Merciful. My mercy embraceth all things, therefore I shall ordain it for those who ward off (evil). (7:156)

Al-Malik: The Sovereign. Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind, The King of mankind, The god of mankind, (114:1-3)

Al-Quddus: The Holy. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not." (2:30)

As-Salam: The All Peace. There hath come to you from Allah a (new) light and a perspicuous Book, - Wherewith Allah guideth all who seek His good pleasure to ways of peace and safety, and leadeth them out of darkness, by His will, unto the light,- guideth them to a path that is straight. (5:15-16)

Al-Mu�min: The Giver of Peace. Verily those who say, "Our Lord is Allah," and remain firm (on that Path),- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (46:13)

Al- Muhaymin: The Protector. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety. (5:48) 

Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it! And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it. (99:7-8)

Al-Aziz: The Almighty. Those who chose disbelievers for their friends instead of believers! Do they look for power at their hands? Lo! all power appertaineth to Allah. (4:139)

Al-Jabbar: The Irresistible. Lo! they are (all) an enemy unto me, save the Lord of the Worlds, Who created me, and He doth guide me, And Who feedeth me and watereth me. And when I sicken, then He healeth me, And Who causeth me to die, then giveth me life (again), And Who, I ardently hope, will forgive me my sin on the Day of Judgment. (26:77-82)

Al-Mutakabbir: The Superb. Those who behave arrogantly on the earth in defiance of right - them will I turn away from My signs: Even if they see all the signs, they will not believe in them; and if they see the way of right conduct, they will not adopt it as the way; but if they see the way of error, that is the way they will adopt. For they have rejected our signs, and failed to take warning from them. (7:146)

Al-Khaliq: The Creator. "Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?" - Yea, indeed! for He is the Creator Supreme, of skill and knowledge (infinite)! (36.81)

Al-Bari: The Maker. He Who created the seven heavens one above another: No want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of (Allah) Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: seest thou any flaw? Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out. (67:3-4)

Al-Musawwir: The Saper. We have indeed created man in the best of moulds, (95:4) O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?- Him Who created thee. Fashioned thee in due proportion, and gave thee a just, In whatever Form He wills, does He put thee together (82:6-8)

Al-Ghaffar: The Forgiving. "But, without doubt, I am (also) He that forgives again and again, to those who repent, believe, and do right, who,- in fine, are ready to receive true guidance." (20:82)

Al-Qahhar: The Dominant. Seek they other than the religion of Allah, when unto Him submitteth whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, and unto Him they will be returned. (3:83)

Al-Wahhab: The All Giving. And He giveth you of all that ye ask for. But if ye count the favours of Allah, never will ye be able to number them. Verily, man is given up to injustice and ingratitude. (14:34)

Al-Razzaq: The All Provider. How many are the creatures that carry not their own sustenance? It is Allah who feeds (both) them and you: for He hears and knows (all things). (29:60)

Al-Fattah: The opener. Say: "Our Lord will gather us together and will in the end decide the matter between us (and you) in truth and justice: and He is the one to decide, the One Who knows all." (34:26)

Al-Alim: The All-knowing. Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things). (31:34)

With Him are the keys of the unseen, the treasures that none knoweth but He. He knoweth whatever there is on the earth and in the sea. Not a leaf doth fall but with His knowledge: there is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry (green or withered), but is (inscribed) in a record clear (to those who can read). (6:59)

Wassalam

p.s. inshaAllah 20@ a time so we can try to learn them inshaAllah

Edited by fatima
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 11:47am

As Salamu Alaikum

Masha Allah

Jazakallahu Khairan Sister

Salams

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 4:27am

Assalamu alaikum

Al-Qabid: The Seizer. It is Allah that takes the souls (of men) at death; and those that die not (He takes) during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back (from returning to life), but the rest He sends (to their bodies) for a term appointed verily in this are Signs for those who reflect. (39:42)

Al-Basit: The Expander. Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times? It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return. (2:245)

Al-Khafid: The Abaser. By the Soul, and the proportion and order given to it; And its enlightenment as to its wrong and its right;- Truly he succeeds that purifies it, And he fails that corrupts it!. (91:7-10)

Al-Rafi�: The Exalter. That was the reasoning about Us, which We gave to Abraham (to use) against his people: We raise whom We will, degree after degree: for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge. (6:83)

Al-Mu�izz: The Honourer. And seek by means of what Allah has given you the future abode, and do not neglect your portion of this world, and do good (to others) as Allah has done good to you, (28:77)

Al-Mudhill: The Humiliator. Do you not see that Allah is He, Whom obeys whoever is in the heavens and whoever is in the earth, and the sun and the moon and the stars, and the mountains and the trees, and the animals and many of the people; and many there are against whom chastisement has become necessary; and whomsoever Allah abases, there is none who can make him honorable; surely Allah does what He pleases. (22:18)

Al-Sami�: The All-hearing. If thou pronounce the word aloud, (it is no matter): for verily He knoweth what is secret and what is yet more hidden. (20:7)

Al-Basir: The All-seeing. And say: Work; so Allah will see your work and (so will) His Messenger and the believers; and you shall be brought back to the Knower of the unseen and the seen, then He will inform you of what you did. (9:105)

Al-Hakam: The Judge. Then are men returned unto Allah, their protector, the (only) reality: Is not His the command? and He is the swiftest in taking account. (6:62)

It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path. (33:36)

Al-�Adl: The Just. And We will set up a just balance on the day of resurrection, so no soul shall be dealt with unjustly in the least; and though there be the weight of a grain of mustard seed, (yet) will We bring it, and sufficient are We to take account.(21:47)

This is for what your own hands have sent before and because Allah is not in the least unjust to the servants. (3:182)

Al-Latif: The Subtle. Should He not know,- He that created? and He is the One that understands the finest mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them). (67:14)

Al-Khabir: The All-aware. And whether ye hide your word or publish it, He certainly has (full) knowledge, of the secrets of (all) hearts. (67:13)

Does he not then know when what is in the graves is raised, And what is in the breasts is made apparent? Most surely their Lord that day shall be fully aware of them. (100:9-11)

Al-Halim: The All-clement. If Allah were to punish men for their wrong-doing, He would not leave, on the (earth), a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: When their Term expires, they would not be able to delay (the punishment) for a single hour, just as they would not be able to anticipate it (for a single hour). (16:61)

Al-Azim: The All-glorious. Allah is He besides Whom there is no god, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great. (2:255)

Al-Ghafur: The Forgiving. Tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful; (15:49)

Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; (4:48)

Al-Shakur: The Appreciative. And when your Lord made it known: If you are grateful, I would certainly give to you more, and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe. (14:7)

Al-�Aliy: The Sublime. Glory to the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne (of Authority)! (He is free) from the things they attribute (to him)! (43:82)

Al-Kabir: The Great. And We will proceed to what they have done of deeds, so We shall render them as scattered floating dust. (25:23)

Al-Hafiz: The Guardian. There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end. (6:38)

Al-Muqit: The Sustainer. And there is no animal in the earth but on Allah is the sustenance of it, and He knows its resting place and its depository all (things) are in a manifest book. (11:6)

Wassalam

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 5:06am

Assalamu alaikum

Al-Hasib: The Reckoner. For to Us will be their return; Then it will be for Us to call them to account. (88:25-26)

Al-Jalil: The Majestic. And when Musa came at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said: My Lord! show me (Thyself), so that I may look upon Thee. He said: You cannot (bear to) see Me but look at the mountain, if it remains firm in its place, then will you see Me; but when his Lord manifested His glory to the mountain He made it crumble and Musa fell down in a swoon; then when he recovered, he said: Glory be to Thee, I turn to Thee, and I am the first of the believers. (7:143)

Al-Karim: The Generous. All do We aid-- these as well as those-- out of the bounty of your Lord, and the bounty of your Lord is not confined. (17:20)

Al-Raqib: The Watchful. He it is who created the heavens and the earth in six periods, and He is firm in power; He knows that which goes deep down into the earth and that which comes forth out of it, and that which comes down from the heaven and that which goes up into it, and He is with you wherever you are; and Allah sees what you do. (57:4)

Al-Mujib: One Who Answers All. And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. (2:186)

Al-Wasi�: The All-embracing. Those who keep aloof from the great sins and the indecencies but the passing idea; surely your Lord is liberal in forgiving. He knows you best when He brings you forth from the earth and when you are embryos in the wombs of your mothers; therefore do not attribute purity to your souls; He knows him best who guards (against evil). (53:32)

Al-Hakim: The Wise. This is of what your Lord has revealed to you of wisdom, and do not associate any other god with Allah lest you should be thrown into hell, blamed, cast away. (17:39)

Al-Wadud: The Loving. Say: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL. (3:31)

On those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, will (Allah) Most Gracious bestow love. (19:96)

Al-Majid: The Glorious. They said: Do you wonder at Allah's bidding? The mercy of Allah and His blessings are on you, O people of the house, surely He is Praised, Glorious. (11:73)

Al-Ba�ith: The Resurrector. And He it is Who takes your souls at night (in sleep), and He knows what you acquire in the day, then He raises you up therein that an appointed term may be fulfilled; then to Him is your return, then He will inform you of what you were doing. (6:60)

Al-Shahid: The Witness. And you are not (engaged) in any affair, nor do you recite concerning it any portion of the Quran, nor do you do any work but We are witnesses over you when you enter into it, and there does not lie concealed from your Lord the weight of an atom in the earth or in the heaven, nor any thing less than that nor greater, but it is in a clear book. (10:61)

Al-Haqq: The Truth. This then is Allah, your true Lord; and what is there after the truth but error; how are you then turned back? (10:32)

Al-Wakil: The Trustee. Thus it is due to mercy from Allah that you deal with them gently, and had you been rough, hard hearted, they would certainly have dispersed from around you; pardon them therefore and ask pardon for them, and take counsel with them in the affair; so when you have decided, then place your trust in Allah; surely Allah loves those who trust. (3:159)

Al-Qawiyy: The All-strong. Then as to Ad, they were unjustly proud in the land, and they said: Who is mightier in strength than we? Did they not see that Allah Who created them was mightier than they in strength, and they denied Our communications? (41:15)

Al-Matin: The Firm. (In) behaving proudly in the land and in planning evil; and the evil plans shall not beset any save the authors of it. Then should they wait for aught except the way of the former people? For you shall not find any alteration in the course of Allah; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah. (35:43)

Wassalam

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 4:20am

Assalamu alaikum

Al-Waliyy: The Protector. If Allah assists you, then there is none that can overcome you, and if He forsakes you, who is there then that can assist you after Him? And on Allah should the believers rely. (3:160)

Al-Hamid: The Praiseworthy. The seven heavens declare His glory and the earth (too), and those who are in them; and there is not a single thing but glorifies Him with His praise, but you do not understand their glorification; surely He is Forbearing, Forgiving. (17:44)

Al-Muhsi: The Reckoner. "That He may know that they have (truly) brought and delivered the Messages of their Lord: and He surrounds (all the mysteries) that are with them, and takes account of every single thing." (72:28)

Al-Mubdi: The Originator. Say: Travel in the earth and see how He makes the first creation, then Allah creates the latter creation; surely Allah has power over all things. (29:20)

Al-Mu�id: The Restorer. And they say: What! when we shall have become bones and decayed particles, shall we then certainly be raised up, being a new creation? Say: Become stones or iron, Or some other creature of those which are too hard (to receive life) in your minds! But they will say: Who will return us? Say: Who created you at first. Still they will shake their heads at you and say: When will it be? Say: Maybe it has drawn nigh. (17:49-51)

Al-Muhiyy: The Giver of Life. And He it is Who has brought you to life, then He will cause you to die, then bring you to life (again); most surely man is ungrateful. (22:66)

Al-Mumit: The Life-taker. We have ordained death among you and We are not to be overcome, (56:60)

Al-Hayy: The Living. And rely on the Ever-living Who dies not, and celebrate His praise; and Sufficient is He as being aware of the faults of His servants, (25:58)

Al-Qayyum: The Eternal. Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. (2:255)

And certainly We created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods and there touched Us not any fatigue. (50:38)

Al-Wajid: The Finder. And We did not find in most of them any (faithfulness to) covenant, and We found most of them to be certainly transgressors. (7:102)

Did He not find you an orphan and give you shelter? And find you lost (that is, unrecognized by men) and guide (them to you)? And find you in want and make you to be free from want? (93:6-8)

Al-Majid: The Noble. They said: Do you wonder at Allah's bidding? The mercy of Allah and His blessings are on you, O people of the house, surely He is Praised, Glorious. (11:73)

Al-Wahid: The One. Say: He, Allah, is One. Allah is He on Whom all depend. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And none is like Him. (112:1-4)

Never did Allah take to Himself a son, and never was there with him any (other) god-- in that case would each god have certainly taken away what he created, and some of them would certainly have overpowered others; glory be to Allah above what they describe! (23:91)

Al-Samad: The Everlasting Refuge. And when affliction touches a man, he calls on Us, whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We remove his affliction from him, he passes on as though he had never called on Us on account of an affliction that touched him; thus that which they do is made fair-seeming to the extravagant. (10:12)

Al-Qadir: The Powerful. His command, when He intends anything, is only to say to it: Be, so it is. (36:82)

Do they not travel through the earth, and see what was the End of those before them,- though they were superior to them in strength? Nor is Allah to be frustrated by anything whatever in the heavens or on earth: for He is All-Knowing. All-Powerful. (35:44)

Al-Muqtadir: The Prevailing. Even if We take thee away, We shall be sure to exact retribution from them, Or We shall show thee that (accomplished) which We have promised them: for verily We shall prevail over them. (43:41-42)

Wassalam

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 4:06am

Assalamu alaikum

Al-Muqaddim: The Promoter. Will they distribute the mercy of your Lord? We distribute among them their livelihood in the life of this world, and We j have exalted some of them above others in degrees, that some of them may take others in subjection; and the mercy of your Lord is better than what they amass. (43:32)

Al-Mu�akhkhir: The Detainer. Say: "The appointment to you is for a Day, which ye cannot put back for an hour nor put forward." (34:30)

Al-Awwal: The First. He is the First and the Last and the Ascendant (over all) and the Knower of hidden things, and He is Cognizant of all things. (57:3)

Al-Akhir: The Last. He is the First and the Last and the Ascendant (over all) and the Knower of hidden things, and He is Cognizant of all things. (57:3)

Al-Zahir: The Evident. We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things? (41:53)

Al-Batin: The Hidden. They know the outward of this world's life, but of the hereafter they are absolutely heedless. (30:7)

Al-Wali: The Protector. Most surely We help Our messengers, and those who believe, in this world's life and on the day when the witnesses shall stand (40:51)

Al-Muta�ali: The All-exalted. And that do not exalt yourselves against Allah, surely I will bring to you a clear authority: (44:19)

Al-Barr: The Beneficent. And whatever favor is (bestowed) on you it is from Allah; then when evil afflicts you, to Him do you cry for aid. (16:53)

Al-Tawwab: The Acceptor of Repentance. Except those who repent and amend and make manifest (the truth), these it is to whom I turn (mercifully); and I am the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful. (2:160)

Al-Muntaqim:  The Avenger. Then when they displeased Us, We inflicted a retribution on them, so We drowned them all together, And We made them a precedent and example to the later generations. (43:55-56)

Al-�Afuw: The Forgiving. Or He may make them founder for what they have earned, and (even then) pardon most; (42:34)

Al-Ra�uf: The Gentle. Certainly Allah has turned (mercifully) to the Prophet and those who fled (their homes) and the helpers who followed him in the hour of straitness after the hearts of a part of them were about to deviate, then He turned to them (mercifully); surely to them He is Compassionate, Merciful. (9:117)

Maliku�l-Mulk: The Lord of the Kingdom. And whoever is in the heavens and the earth makes obeisance to Allah only, willingly and unwillingly, and their shadows too at morn and eve. (13:15)

Dhu�l-Jalal-e-Wa�l-Ikram: The Lord of Majesty and Generosity. Blessed be the name of your Lord, the Lord of Glory and Honor! (55:78)

Wassalam

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 4:30am

Assalamu alaikum

Al-Muqsit: The Just. O you who believe! be maintainers of justice, bearers of witness of Allah's sake, though it may be against your own selves or (your) parents or near relatives; if he be rich or poor, Allah is nearer to them both in compassion; therefore do not follow (your) low desires, lest you deviate; and if you swerve or turn aside, then surely Allah is aware of what you do. (4:135)

Al-Jami�: The Gatherer. Our Lord! surely Thou art the Gatherer of men on a day about which there is no doubt; surely Allah will not fail (His) promise. (3:9)

Does man think that We shall not gather his bones? Yea! We are able to make complete his very fingertips. (75:3-4)

Al-Ghani: The Self-sufficient. Behold! you are those who are called upon to spend in Allah's way, but among you are those who are niggardly, and whoever is niggardly is niggardly against his own soul; and Allah is Self-sufficient and you have need (of Him), and if you turn back He will bring in your place another people, then they will not be like you. (47:38)

And whoever strives hard, he strives only for his own soul; most surely Allah is Self-sufficient, above (need of) the worlds. (29:6)

Al-Mughni: The Enricher. O you who believe! the idolaters are nothing but unclean, so they shall not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year; and if you fear poverty then Allah will enrich you out of His grace if He please; surely Allah is Knowing Wise. (9:28)

Al-Mani�: The Withholder. Have you considered the water which you drink? Is it you that send it down from the clouds, or are We the senders? If We pleased, We would have made it salty; why do you not then give thanks? (56:68-70)

Or who is it that will give you sustenance if He should withhold His sustenance? Nay! they persist in disdain and aversion.  Say: Have you considered if your water should go down, who is it then that will bring you flowing water? (67:21 & 30)

Al-Darr: The Afflictor. Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and not be tried? (29:2)

And if Allah touch you with affliction, there is none to take it off but He; and if He visit you with good, then He has power over all things. (6:17)

Al-Nafi�: The Beneficent. Who created me, then He has shown me the way: And He Who gives me to eat and gives me to drink: And when I am sick, then He restores me to health And He Who will cause me to die, then give me life; And Who, I hope, will forgive me my mistakes on the day of judgment. (26:78-82)

Al-Nur: The Light. Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, the oil whereof almost gives light though fire touch it not-- light upon light-- Allah guides to His light whom He pleases, and Allah sets forth parables for men, and Allah is Cognizant of all things. (24:35)

Al-Hadi: The Guide. And that those who have been given the knowledge may know that it is the truth from your Lord, so they may believe in it and their hearts may be lowly before it; and most surely Allah is the Guide of those who believe into a right path. (22:54)

And (as for) those who follow the right direction, He increases them in guidance and gives them their guarding (against evil). (47:17)

Al-Badi�: The Innovative Creator. Do they not then look up to heaven above them how We have made it and adorned it and it has no gaps? And the earth, We have made it plain and cast in it mountains and We have made to grow therein of all beautiful kinds, (50:6-7)

Al-Baqi�: The Everlasting. All that dwells upon the earth is doomed to die. But the face of your lord, Majestic and Splendid, will abide forever.

Al-Warith: The Inheritor. Surely We inherit the earth and all those who are on it, and to Us they shall be returned. (19:40)

Musa said to his people: Ask help from Allah and be patient; surely the land is Allah's; He causes such of His servants to inherit it as He pleases, and the end is for those who guard (against evil). (7:128)

Al-Rashid: The Guide. whomsoever Allah guides, he is the rightly guided one, and whomsoever He causes to err, you shall not find for him any friend to lead (him) aright. (18:17)

Surely Ours is it to show the way, (92:12)

Al-Sabur: The Forbearing. And We made of them Imams to guide by Our command when they were patient, and they were certain of Our communications. (32:24)

Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah, said, "Allah has ninety-nine names. He who 'ahsaha' [enumerates them, believes in them, ponders their meanings, worships Allah by them and supplicates with them, and acts by them according to one's belief in them] will enter Paradise. (agreed upon)

Wassalam

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 6:31pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum sister

just letting you know i didnt add my post to this one becouse it is extremely long, insha allah you dont mind.

I got the idea to post them from you so barak allah sister.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic