IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For StephenC  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFor StephenC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Wulfzburg Wulfzburg wrote:

Salaam Aleikum to the Muslims and a wish for guidance for the non-Muslims!

Following the discussion of the two, it seems that Mr. Steven C have got problems understanding the sincerety with which Mr. Andalus gives his answers?!

He goes out of his skin to explain, expound and be fair, whereas Mr. Steven C pulls out one "contradiction" after another from Pandoras box. Why waste time on the sort of individual? If his psychological capacity is what he has presented on the 27 pages now, then leave him to it. Remember Surah Al-Kafirun Mr. Andalus.

I am sure you can go on bashing and barraging this fellar but to be honest with yourself about time, where would you benefit the most? Qiyaam Al-Lail, discussing with others who are more open to the idea. Allah says: "They are, deaf, dumb and blind..." 2:18.

If Allah closes a person's heart and after you have spent so much time with him, then forget about him. You will not be held accountable for him and let him be as he is. Waste of time.

Use it instead with other humanbeings whom you might experience more succes with with the permission of the Most High and Wise. Take an advice from a brother in Denmark. I know the hard hearts of people...

The person who you are discussing with is a wellprepared cyber missionary who spread his business all over the world wide web. I believe he got stuck here in the US. Gods own country.

It seems to be a characteristic of Muslims not to answer questions about Islam.  Why is that?

What is wrong with asking why a person should accept Muhammad as a prophet (when there are many false prophets)?

Why can I not get a direct answer to this simple question?  Instead, I get demands to state why all major religions accept Moses , et al, as a prophet!

Muslims claim Islam is God's true religion and that Muhammad is the last true prophet of God, yet they can not answer why?

Aisha Muslima View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 4:50pm
assalam alikum Stephen C, if you really want to understand islam and the truth meaning then take lessons from expert on this. That mean go to Islamic class or ask yours questions to a iman, they are more expert in this and they will explain to you more clearly then on internet. In internet it hard to explain and it easy to understand peoples wrongly. take care wa alikum assalam
Aisha Muslima
StephenC View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 4:56pm

Originally posted by Aisha Muslima Aisha Muslima wrote:

assalam alikum Stephen C, if you really want to understand islam and the truth meaning then take lessons from expert on this. That mean go to Islamic class or ask yours questions to a iman, they are more expert in this and they will explain to you more clearly then on internet. In internet it hard to explain and it easy to understand peoples wrongly. take care wa alikum assalam

I have tried that (asking an inman) both online and in person.  They, too, don't seem to want to answer basic questions about Muhammad and Islam.

Thank you, though, for the post.

S

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 5:05pm

Wulfzburg: Allah says: "They are, deaf, dumb and blind..." 2:18.

I so agree with you everything you�ve said, Brother. I am baffled as to why Andalus keeps entertaining this fool. It seem that stephenc has much power over Andalus and only when stephenc decides to end this nasty �discussion� will Andalus be released. It hurts and upsets me to know that there is someone here who�s hatred and dislike for everything Islam, Koran and Muslim is so very apparent and yet is practically being COURTED by Andalus, like a lover who can�t accept rejection. Disgusting!

I know that stephenc�s life is spent in front of his pc, and that everything revolves around insulting Islam, and I also know that he has done this on many other sites. What I want to know is, and I�m serious about this, how do the other mods and admin feel about all this?

Enough already, Andalus. You are not educating or reverting anyone here, and you know that. I therefore want to know what your motivation is. Please explain.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by StephenC StephenC wrote:

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

One thing that REALLY bothers me is where Muhammad said that if a person embraces Islam and then turns away from it, they should be killed!

Is this some kind of Arabic mafia?

If Islam is so good, then why not let a person exercise free will?

I have the answer ready for this bible thumperish question, first  you need to provide the complete context to your assertion.

What does the Bible have to do with this?

Isn't it true that when Muhammad learned of a jew that had embraced Islam and then turned against it, he approved the killing of the jew?

"Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ارتداد, irtidād or ridda) is commonly defined as the rejection of Islam in word or deed by a person who has been a Muslim.

All five major schools of Islamic jurisprudence agree that a sane male apostate must be executed. A female apostate may be put to death, according to some schools, or imprisoned, according to others."   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

Book 38, Number 4341:

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:

AbuMusa said: Mu'adh came to me when I was in the Yemen. A man who was Jew embraced Islam and then retreated from Islam. When Mu'adh came, he said: I will not come down from my mount until he is killed. He was then killed. One of them said: He was asked to repent before that.

I asked to provide the complete context about Muhammad, and be unrhehtorical.
The Wikipedia is no authority to Quote from in this kind of issue didn't you know?
Then state this bogus description about Muadh. What that has do to with Muhammad's actions.
I am 99% sure you are a troll and me thinking you are catching on straws.... no matter how much mud you sling at the moon it will fall on your face and make it uglier for all to see and moon will go on its journey till eternity.
The mudslingging has been happening in the west for longest period of time since the advent of His Prophesy; at the behest of Popes and Kings and their minions, but hardly anybody can remember those badmouthers but the Muhammad the PRAISED ONE's name goes on liting the dark passages of the valleys of disbelief the world over and now it is shining over the west itself. I just made this parable for you.
Anyways, the following case may illuminate dark recesses of  a demented mind, the punishment of Apostasy is universal when an
Ummah is at stake( YOU still have not provided the context about your assertion yet )

Now the monkey is on your shoulder and I think it will stay there

WASHINGTON (CNN) --

..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&a mp;g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&a mp;g t;>>>>>>>>>>

If apprehended and convicted, Gadahn could face the death penalty.

McNulty said he believes that Gadahn has been involved in issuing propaganda but not in carrying out any terrorist attacks=What happened to free will & mafia thingy

Is you mind still wandering the dark valleys of the land?

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
StephenC View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Wulfzburg: Allah says: "They are, deaf, dumb and blind..." 2:18.

I so agree with you everything you�ve said, Brother. I am baffled as to why Andalus keeps entertaining this fool. It seem that stephenc has much power over Andalus and only when stephenc decides to end this nasty �discussion� will Andalus be released. It hurts and upsets me to know that there is someone here who�s hatred and dislike for everything Islam, Koran and Muslim is so very apparent and yet is practically being COURTED by Andalus, like a lover who can�t accept rejection. Disgusting!

I know that stephenc�s life is spent in front of his pc, and that everything revolves around insulting Islam, and I also know that he has done this on many other sites. What I want to know is, and I�m serious about this, how do the other mods and admin feel about all this?

Enough already, Andalus. You are not educating or reverting anyone here, and you know that. I therefore want to know what your motivation is. Please explain.

If anyone is a fool, it is you!  You are apparently blindly following a faith that you do not even understand.

Why do you read our posts if they bother you?  Because I believe that deep down you want to know the truth, but your beliefs prevent you from asking questions or answering them!

Is Islam a religion where "free will" and "free thought" is not allowed?

StephenC View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 6:04pm

One thing that REALLY bothers me is where Muhammad said that if a person embraces Islam and then turns away from it, they should be killed!

Is this some kind of Arabic mafia?

If Islam is so good, then why not let a person exercise free will?

I have the answer ready for this bible thumperish question, first  you need to provide the complete context to your assertion.

What does the Bible have to do with this?

Isn't it true that when Muhammad learned of a jew that had embraced Islam and then turned against it, he approved the killing of the jew?

"Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ارتداد, irtidād or ridda) is commonly defined as the rejection of Islam in word or deed by a person who has been a Muslim.

All five major schools of Islamic jurisprudence agree that a sane male apostate must be executed. A female apostate may be put to death, according to some schools, or imprisoned, according to others."   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

Book 38, Number 4341:

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:

AbuMusa said: Mu'adh came to me when I was in the Yemen. A man who was Jew embraced Islam and then retreated from Islam. When Mu'adh came, he said: I will not come down from my mount until he is killed. He was then killed. One of them said: He was asked to repent before that.

I asked to provide the complete context about Muhammad, and be unrhehtorical.
The Wikipedia is no authority to Quote from in this kind of issue didn't you know?
Then state this bogus description about Muadh. What that has do to with Muhammad's actions.
I am 99% sure you are a troll and me thinking you are catching on straws.... no matter how much mud you sling at the moon it will fall on your face and make it uglier for all to see and moon will go on its journey with ebb n flow till eternity.
This is kind of mudslingging has been happening in the west for longest period of time since the advent of His Prophesy; at the behest of Popes and Kings and other lo lives, but hardly anybody can remember those badmouthers but the Muhammad the PRAISED ONE's name goes on liting the dark passages of the vallies of disbelief all over the world and now it is shining over the west itself. I just made up this parable for you.
Anyways, the following case may illuminate dark recesses of  a demented mind, the punishment of Apostasy is universal when an
Ummah is at stake( YOU still have not provided the context about your assertion yet )

Now the monkey is on your shoulder and I ask why?

WASHINGTON (CNN) --

Adam Yahiye Gadahn, who has appeared in five al Qaeda videos, is also charged with offering material support for terrorism, U.S. Deputy Attorney General Paul McNulty said.

He has been put on the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorists list, and the State Department is offering a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest and conviction.

The 28-year-old California native is the first American to face the charge since the World War II era, McNulty said.

"A charge of treason is exceptionally severe, and it is not one we bring lightly," McNulty said at a news conference in Washington. "But this is the right case for this charge."

If apprehended and convicted, Gadahn could face the death penalty.

McNulty said he believes that Gadahn has been involved in issuing propaganda but not in carrying out any terrorist attacks=free will

Is you mind still wandering the dark vallies of the land?

I quote the sources so that the readers will know that I did not make it up.

Instead of personal attacks, why not respond to the issue?

Does Islam (and/or did Muhammad) advocate death to those who embrace Islam and then abandon it?

Simple question.  Why the reluctance to answer?

Does it or not?

StephenC View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 7:20pm

Are Islamic punishments from God or man?

If they are from man, then they are extreme and barbaric.

If they are from God, then a true believer must self inflict the appropriate punishments on himself.

Thus if you have ever stolen anything, you should cut off your own hand,  If you have committed adultery than you should kill yourself.  It does not matter if no one, but you and God know that you have committed the sin, since the punishment are from God and not man.  God is more important than man!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>
  Share Topic