IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Unacceptable behaviour  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unacceptable behaviour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 3:13am

I posted this earlier to Whisper but also whent onto other things of importance so again, I post here.

Whisper, I used to admire you in some weird way despite youbeeing anti america. Stop picking on Sawtul.  So what if he wanted to not have his real whereabouts, that doesn't change who he is. He corrected himself that should be the end.

Just because someone doesn't want their location on in their profile should not be an issue.

Sawtul is making an effort, you are not.

I am just sick and tired of this crap going on here at IC. There have been way too many good people been driven away, both muslims and non muslims because of this stupid personal attacks and offenses going on, because some people just don't like the opposite or are wrong and don't want to see it or just doing it for the sake of trying to be one upmanship. Muslims don't like the preconceived notions that some non muslims have of muslims and islam, unfortunately some muslim keep that mindset on non muslims, and thus try and correct them but when it is the opposite - for the non muslims to stop the preconceived notions that muslims have (either personally on someone or other) they don't want a bar of it don't want to hear it and will continue thinking that non muslims - individually, and west and america is what they perconceive, they don't want to change their minds BUT expect non muslims to change their minds - preconceived notions of them. I am sorry but it works both ways. Islamcity is not the whole world even though many different nationalities and religions come here, we cannot solve the problems of the world even though we talk about them, ALL we can do is come together and be individuals of ourselves in common interests even if we disagree on many things. There is no need for such personal attacks/insults/offensives that goes on and off late and drive people away, individuals are not really their countries or government. What is really an american, a brit, an australian, an afghan, an iraqi ? Not every is muslim in the ME many follow other religions and faiths, and its incorrect to think that because something happens in the ME its always towards muslims, people here at IC seem to that, sure the place islamic but...IC is also a place of learning and interaction of both groups of muslims and non muslims, and hopefully build bridges.

It seems blantley alright for muslims to correct others and non muslims but when it is the other way it seems a different story and an excuse that for muslims to say that non muslims are not being respectful or attacking or insulting. And that is just wrong. I have been accused of being slanderous and attacking by Herjihad for what ? showing that she was incorrect and that her behaviour was uncceptable accusing people of the same thing that herijad has done.

Now it is unfair that Sawtul is being accused of lying and that anything he says now will not be taken because he has changed his location because he didn't want to show where he is, how is that fair, the guy hasn't done anything wrong nor accuse anybody of anything except of saying "off topic".

Also to those who seem to have a problem with me, if the moderators and Administration had a problem with me, I am quite sure they would contact me about my behaviour or banned me long ago.  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

I posted this earlier to Whisper but also whent onto other things of importance so again, I post here.

Whisper, I used to admire you in some weird way despite youbeeing anti america. Stop picking on Sawtul.  So what if he wanted to not have his real whereabouts, that doesn't change who he is. He corrected himself that should be the end.

Just because someone doesn't want their location on in their profile should not be an issue.

Sawtul is making an effort, you are not.

I am just sick and tired of this crap going on here at IC. There have been way too many good people been driven away, both muslims and non muslims because of this stupid personal attacks and offenses going on, because some people just don't like the opposite or are wrong and don't want to see it or just doing it for the sake of trying to be one upmanship. Muslims don't like the preconceived notions that some non muslims have of muslims and islam, unfortunately some muslim keep that mindset on non muslims, and thus try and correct them but when it is the opposite - for the non muslims to stop the preconceived notions that muslims have (either personally on someone or other) they don't want a bar of it don't want to hear it and will continue thinking that non muslims - individually, and west and america is what they perconceive, they don't want to change their minds BUT expect non muslims to change their minds - preconceived notions of them. I am sorry but it works both ways. Islamcity is not the whole world even though many different nationalities and religions come here, we cannot solve the problems of the world even though we talk about them, ALL we can do is come together and be individuals of ourselves in common interests even if we disagree on many things. There is no need for such personal attacks/insults/offensives that goes on and off late and drive people away, individuals are not really their countries or government. What is really an american, a brit, an australian, an afghan, an iraqi ? Not every is muslim in the ME many follow other religions and faiths, and its incorrect to think that because something happens in the ME its always towards muslims, people here at IC seem to that, sure the place islamic but...IC is also a place of learning and interaction of both groups of muslims and non muslims, and hopefully build bridges.

It seems blantley alright for muslims to correct others and non muslims but when it is the other way it seems a different story and an excuse that for muslims to say that non muslims are not being respectful or attacking or insulting. And that is just wrong. I have been accused of being slanderous and attacking by Herjihad for what ? showing that she was incorrect and that her behaviour was uncceptable accusing people of the same thing that herijad has done.

Now it is unfair that Sawtul is being accused of lying and that anything he says now will not be taken because he has changed his location because he didn't want to show where he is, how is that fair, the guy hasn't done anything wrong nor accuse anybody of anything except of saying "off topic".

Also to those who seem to have a problem with me, if the moderators and Administration had a problem with me, I am quite sure they would contact me about my behaviour or banned me long ago.  

Bismillah,

I would ask that you stop repeating the same lies over and over again, Angel.  And I am not sick and tired of IC.  I am pleased that it is here, pleased to have dialogue and discussion on many important issues.  I have learned and continue to learn here.  Sometimes the lesson isn't even about religion or politics, but about people.  And people are what it's all about after all anyway.

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 11:36am

Edited by Hanan
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by herjihad
<P><FONT color=#990099>And I am not sick and tired of IC.  [/quote herjihad

And I am not sick and tired of IC.  [/quote wrote:

And I never said that myself, of course I lik

And I never said that myself, of course I like IC wouldn't been here otherwise and I care about the people here, if I didn't I wouldn't try and bother to build bridges and learn islam and muslims and help the boards.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 10:51pm

If anyone wishes to carry out personal attacks, the forum is NOT the place.

Personal attacks ruin a forum, friends are lost and people do feel and get hurt. It should stop.

From now on, if there is any personal attack from anyone, regardless of religion, I will delete the entire content of such a post without offering any reason. Please do not expect a mod-edit.

I am mostly busy on Interfaith Dialogues and do not read other topics. Anyone can PM me and give me the link to such annoying posts and I shall be there with my scissors.

Best Regards to All

BMZ

Edited by bmzsp
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 1:44am
Originally posted by bmzsp bmzsp wrote:

If anyone wishes to carry out personal attacks, the forum is NOT the place.

Personal attacks ruin a forum, friends are lost and people do feel and get hurt. It should stop.

From now on, if there is any personal attack from anyone, regardless of religion, I will delete the entire content of such a post without offering any reason. Please do not expect a mod-edit.

I am mostly busy on Interfaith Dialogues and do not read other topics. Anyone can PM me and give me the link to such annoying posts and I shall be there with my scissors.

Best Regards to All

BMZ

Please resign from being an Moderator...ur participation will highly be regarded,this is Islamicity and any of an mission or job can't be prior onto the responsibilities of board,especially if one recieved and regarded as a moderator,we assumed that u will regard and care ur job ...thx..

BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 4:32am

Suleyman,

I agree with you.Point taken. 

I think I should resign from being a moderator and try to participate more in "dishonourable" exchanges.

BMZ

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 1:04am
Hi,
I'm not finished with y'all yet. I forgot I was an adult there for a minute. It
happens. I have never once associated Islam with terror. Evil is blind. It
sets up shop in the most cultured and civilized places.

Turkey
Spain
Germany
Poland
Russia
The United states
Israel: Here in the last month Our Justice minister has resigned regarding
sexual harassment
Our president is up on rape charges
Our Prime minister was always a cynical b****d
Our minister of defense is going back to join Mista Rourke on fantasy
Island,
="Bossth de plane de plane"

It effects Musicians Artists and composers.

Chopin Wagner Strauss and Louis Farrakan (Brilliant performer/Killer
violinist/rabid jew hater - leader of the nation of Islam

Louis breaks my heart he is so "bad" and he is so well, bad.

He openly praised Hitler and used Hitler's strategy of uniting a movement
fueled on hate. Farrakan's objectives for american black men were and are
admirable and he has achieved great things but he scared the poop out of
the jewish community.

Jews like everyone else do stupid things when they are scared. Every
favor, every campaign contribution, every jewish Policeman, FBI agent,
and NSA spook pounced on him like he was Osama at a NewYok city
fireman's widows and orphan's convention or like he had said "Hitler was
a great man!" oh thats right he did say that. Oops

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic