IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sins  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 4:16pm
The insolence is when people command others that they need others beside Allah to be guided, by trying to instill fears into the people for other then Allah. Such terrorism worked for them because of their fear for other then Allah, but those who do not let themselves be terrorized and fear Allah alone it is something that angers them because of the injustice it brings along.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 4:21pm
Allah sent down the koran, as a warning, a reminder and a glad tiding to the faithful. Anyone who wishes to stand between Allah and the people by forcing himself upon the people to be obeyed i shall remove from the way. By disbelieving in him who is a taghoot, and by fighting against those who let themselves be manipulated to such an extent that they take up arms for his sake against those who are unwilling to bow down before him nor fear his threats but fear Allah alone. The opressors have killed enough of the faithful and enough have fled their countries because of them. And my patience is near running out with them because i will not allow them to destroy those who fled them the first time. In their arrogance and insolence they perceived the faithful fleeing from them as them being powerful, but now the man is turning around because they became jelous of his success and tried to blame him for the injustice in his society and the world and forgot their own injustice, they attacked in their anger and that is the limit. Look at their neighbour how he lets him starve while he has all the luxuries and only gives to those who obey his way. Ordering to kill those he declared as apostates while they are faithful and even some of them messengers. I warn them with this warning, Next time you see us coming you better run.

Edited by Community
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 7:10pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Osama bin laden and his like all interprate the Quran for them self, this is what you are advocating, you reutinely ignore key points for which you have no answer for.

Dont preach your version of Islam on this forum we are sunni muslims here meaning we accept the Quran the sunnah the companions and the tabiin, you clearly do not.

Ask the people of dhikr is asking the people of knowledge, ilm is a form of dhikr and is a far superior form of worship than reciting the Quran or names of allah without contemplating them. The angels lower there wings for a person who seeks knowledge, this is the status of a seeker of knowledge and place him on a path to jannah.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 7:14pm
rami do not preach something if you are not prepared to fight for it, it just makes you a low life.
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 7:18pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Fight for it?

what are you on man, i am arguing my point while you ignore it. You sence of logic is twisted.

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 7:31pm
Twisted? no it is rather you who are twisting, you tell me i am wrong and then do not back it up with anything except preaching and accusations. Listen, you really think preaching without being prepared to stand by it with a sword when you are confronted makes you even remotely credible by any person who has a fringe of honor and truthfulness in him? Do not kid yourself, your attempts to flight proves you do not stand firm and only are here as some kind of robot repeating what you have been programmed with.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 7:33pm
Listen, i am prepared to stand by what i say and prove anyone wrong who believes i am wrong. And the best way is the way of the prophet, the sword. So you go on twisting if you wish, i will soon turn away from you. My affair is not with childeren but with men.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 7:37pm
But childeren should be taught respect and not dare to insult their elders, it is at this point that they should be put in their place.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic