IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:12am

Asslamu Alaikum

What is due to Allah from His creatures, and what is due to them?'

To Allah from us:
We must worship Him ONLY, and believe He is the ONLY ONE GOD
To us from Allah:
Allah will not punish who worships no God but Him
I would like to clear one on the above comment which was posted earlier by the Sister Full of Hope.

Dear Sis.

If someone strictly believed and prayed to  Allah only ie, he or she is fully followed the concept of one god, worshiped Allah only but at the same time not that much strict on other Islamic rules like dressing and covering  What about their rewards & punishments

Edited by seeja - 27 September 2011 at 3:41am
Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:21am

"Jazakullah."

Dear Sister Full of Hope

Your post about describing the importance of praying to Allah the almighty is really good.

quran242 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quran242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:00am
Hello everyone!

I'd like to share this site with you QURAN ( click this! )

Please let me know what you think.
Firas........ View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firas........ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:07am
salaaam aleykum wa rahmatullah, ahleeen...jazakumullah kher i read a little, very good from you...come on start some topic to talk...
Zarvan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zarvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:51am
Muslim who are not Arabs should at least read three Translations of Quran
beelah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beelah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:38pm
Never mind. Simple matter.
I am really sorry for not telling you that I already got help from my sister's friend. Btw, I really want to thanks anyone whose trying to help and reply to me. I appreciate it. Another sorry for this little bit disturbance off from this forum topic. Salam ukhwah to all of you. Smile
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:48am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

The Acceptance of Good Deeds
Hussain al-Awaaishah

Before a Muslim moves another step forward or performs any act or deed, he is obliged to acquire knowledge in the path that will lead him to the best end, that is, having his good deeds accepted by Allah, Allah willing.

It is important to note that what counts is not the number of good deeds or acts of worship performed, for there may be a person who performs many good deeds, yet, all what he gains is tiredness in this life and hardships in the Last Life. The Messenger said, what translated means, �There may be a Sa�im (fasting person) who only gains hunger from his Siyam (fast), and there may be a Qa�im (who stands up in prayer at night) who only gains Sahar (staying up late) from his Qiyam!� [Ibn Majah].

Rather, what truly counts is knowing and implementing the conditions that will ensure Allah�s acceptance of the performed good deeds and various acts of worship.

There are two essential conditions that must both be present in every performed good act or deed, so as to ensure their acceptance by Allah. First, a Muslim must seek Allah alone in the good deeds that he performs. Second, this good deed must be in total accordance with what Allah has legislated in His Book and what His Messenger has commanded in his Sunnah.

Whenever one of those two conditions is absent from any righteous act or deed, then this good deed or act is neither good nor accepted, for Allah said, what translated means,
�So whoever hopes for the meeting with his Lord, let him work righteousness and associate none as a partner in the worship of his Lord.�Al-Quran 18:110
In this Ayah, Allah has decreed that any good act or deed must be righteous, that is, being in accordance with His Religion, and that He alone is sought by this good act or deed.

In his Tafsir (explanation) of the Quran, ibn Kathir said, �these are the two conditions that ensure the acceptance of any righteous act: it must be performed for the sake of Allah alone and according to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah.�

I added this to to show how intentions are important for acceptance of deeds.

"Assalamu 'alaykum."
"Jazakullah."  for the post
Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:06am

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Assalamu 'alaykum Sisters

Unfortunately this topic is stopped for a while, no comments and views are coming from any of the fellow sisters. I would like to add the below information which is from the �Sura-1 Al Fatihah� and explaining the depth of the word�Rabb�

Surat Al Fatihah

V2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah the Lord of the Alamin (mankind,jinn and all the exists)

Here for lord the actual word used in the Quran is �Rabb�. There is no proper equivalent for �Rabb� in English Language nearest one is Lord. �Rabb� means the one and the only lord for all the universe, its creator, owner, organizer, Provider, Master, Planner, Sustainer, Cherisher and Giver of security. �Rabb� is also one of the Names of Allah.  

Edited by seeja - 27 September 2011 at 4:08am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>
  Share Topic