IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:09am
Originally posted by beelah beelah wrote:

assalamualaikum.. i'm sorry for interupting which little bit doesnot consent with above thread. but i need help here. im taking arabic language course this semester. my lecture ask his student to compose an email in arabic and sent to anyone who can reply it in arabic too. i'm having trouble to find any arabians email who can do such. so, i try looking for anyone in this community to help me with this assignment. i need to submit the replied email by this tuesday, 8th february. please pm me as soon as possible. i already wrote the email, sent to anyone, yet never get replied. Cry. help me please...

Oh dear forgive me for being late to help. I did not see your request until now,  and I did not receive any PM from you.
   Please if you need any help, send me a PM because that is what I receive and can see on time on my email. If you do not send a PM then I am not sure if I will see your thread on time!!Star
And, yes, WELCOME TO THE IC.Hug

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
beelah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beelah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:05am
assalamualaikum.. i'm sorry for interupting which little bit doesnot consent with above thread. but i need help here. im taking arabic language course this semester. my lecture ask his student to compose an email in arabic and sent to anyone who can reply it in arabic too. i'm having trouble to find any arabians email who can do such. so, i try looking for anyone in this community to help me with this assignment. i need to submit the replied email by this tuesday, 8th february. please pm me as soon as possible. i already wrote the email, sent to anyone, yet never get replied. Cry. help me please...
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 11:19pm

Salam Sister full of hopes

Nice to see comments from you.

Anyways eid mubaraq

Regards
Faisal
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 4:35am

Asslamu Alaikum dear,

Welcome to the forum and be Allah be pleased, dear sister.Smile

Yes go on and add what is good to this post but make sure it is from Quraan and Sunnah.

I may not be able to follow this post for the meantime but  hopefully I will be back active one day, in sha Allah.

Do your best here and teach us. Do not wait for others to make it active. You can always make it active again or any other Muslim, ma sha Allah.

Allah Hafiz

Edited by Full of Hopes - 17 November 2010 at 4:36am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 6:44am

Bismillaahir rahmaanir raheem

I am new to this site. "Subhanullah."  I really liked this post & realized value of this to increase the knowledge in Islam.

Is the post is still active?

Am I allowed to join?

Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 5:48pm

The Tafsir of Surat Al-Qari`ah (Chapter - 101)

Al-Qari`ah is one of the names of the Day of Judgement, like Al-Haqqah, At-Tammah, As-Sakhkhah, Al-Ghashiyah and other names.

Then Allah intensifies concern and fright for it by saying,

[وَمَآ أَدْرَاكَ مَا الْقَارِعَةُ ]

(And what will make you know what Al-Qari`ah is) Then He explains this by saying,

[يَوْمَ يَكُونُ النَّاسُ كَالْفَرَاشِ الْمَبْثُوثِ ]

(It is a Day whereon mankind will be like moths scattered about.) meaning, in their scattering, their dividing, their coming and their going, all due to being bewildered at what is happening to them, they will be like scattered moths. This is like Allah's statement,

[كَأَنَّهُمْ جَرَادٌ مُّنتَشِرٌ]

(As if they were locusts spread abroad.) (54:7) Allah said,

[وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ الْمَنفُوشِ ]

(And the mountains will be like wool, carded.) meaning, they will become like carded wool that has began to wear out (fade away) and be torn apart. Mujahid, `Ikrimah, Sa`id bin Jubayr, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, `Ata' Al-Khurasani, Ad-Dahhak and As-Suddi have all said,

[كَالْعِهْنِ]

(like wool (`Ihn). ) "Woolen.'' Then Allah informs about the results received by those who performed the deeds, and the honor and disgrace they will experience based upon their deeds. He says,

[فَأَمَّا مَن ثَقُلَتْ مَوَزِينُهُ ]

(Then as for him whose Balance will be heavy.) meaning, his good deeds are more than his bad deeds.

[فَهُوَ فِى عِيشَةٍ رَّاضِيَةٍ ]

(He will live a pleasant life.) meaning, in Paradise.

[وَأَمَّا مَنْ خَفَّتْ مَوَزِينُهُ ]

(But as for him whose Balance will be light.) meaning, his bad deeds are more than his good deeds. Then Allah says,

[فَأُمُّهُ هَاوِيَةٌ ]

(His mother will be Hawiyah.) It has been said that this means he will be falling and tumbling headfirst into the fire of Hell, and the expression `his mother' has been used to refer to his brain (as it is the mother of his head). A statement similar to this has been reported from Ibn `Abbas, `Ikrimah, Abu Salih and Qatadah. Qatadah said, "He will fall into the Hellfire on his head.'' Abu Salih made a similar statement when he said, "They will fall into the Fire on their heads.'' It has also been said that it means his mother that he will return to and end up with in the Hereafter will be Hawiyah, which is one of the names of the Hellfire. Ibn Jarir said, "Al-Hawiyah is only called his mother because he will have no other abode except for it.'' Ibn Zayd said, "Al-Hawiyah is the Fire, and it will be his mother and his abode to which he will return, and where he will be settled.'' Then he recited the Ayah,

[وَمَأْوَاهُمُ النَّارُ]

(Their abode will be the Fire.) (3:151) Ibn Abi Hatim said that it has been narrated from Qatadah that he said, "It is the Fire, and it is their abode.'' Thus, Allah says in explaining the meaning of Al-Hawiyah,

[وَمَآ أَدْرَاكَ مَا هِيَهْ ]

(And what will make you know what it is). Allah's statement

[نَارٌ حَامِيَةٌ ]

(A fire Hamiyah!) meaning, extreme heat. It is a heat that is accompanied by a strong flame and fire. It is narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said,

�نَارُ بَنِي آدَمَ الَّتِي تُوقِدُونَ، جُزْءٌ مِنْ سَبْعِينَ جُزْءًا مِنْ نَارِ جَهَنَّم�

(The fire of the Children of Adam that you all kindle is one part of the seventy parts of the fire of Hell.) They (the Companions) said, "O Messenger of Allah! Isn't it sufficient'' He replied,

�إِنَّهَا فُضِّلَتْ عَلَيْهَا بِتِسْعَةٍ وَسِتِّينَ جُزْءًا�

(It is more than it by sixty-nine times.) This has been recorded by Al-Bukhari and Muslim. In some of the wordings he stated,

�إِنَّهَا فُضِّلَتْ عَلَيْهَا بِتِسْعَةٍ وَسِتِّينَ جُزْءًا، كُلُّهُنَّ مِثْلُ حَرِّهَا�

(It is more than it by sixty-nine times, each of them is like the heat of it.) It has been narrated in a Hadith that Imam Ahmad recorded from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said,

�إِنَّ أَهْوَنَ أَهْلِ النَّارِ عَذَابًا مَنْ لَهُ نَعْلَانِ، يَغْلِي مِنْهُمَا دِمَاغُه�

(Verily, the person who will receive the lightest torment of the people of the Hellfire will be a man who will have two sandals that will cause his brain to boil. )'' It has been confirmed in the

Two Sahihs that the Messenger of Allah said,

�اشْتَكَتِ النَّارُ إِلَى رَبِّهَا فَقَالَتْ: يَا رَبِّ أَكَلَ بَعْضِي بَعْضًا، فَأَذِنَ لَهَا بِنَفَسَيْنِ: نَفَسٍ فِي الشِّتَاءِ، وَنَفَسٍ فِي الصَّيْفِ، فَأَشَدُّ مَا تَجِدُونَ فِي الشِّتَاءِ مِنْ بَرْدِهَا، وَأَشَدُّ مَا تَجِدُونَ فِي الصَّيْفِ مِنْ حَرِّهَا�

(The Hellfire complained to its Lord and said, "O Lord! Some parts of me devour other parts of me.'' So He (Allah) permitted it to take two breaths: one breath in the winter and one breath in the summer. Thus, the most severe cold that you experience in the winter is from its cold, and the most severe heat that you experience in the summer is from its heat. ) In the Two Sahihs it is recorded that he said,

�إِذَا اشْتَدَّ الْحَرُّ فَأَبْرِدُوا عَنِ الصَّلَاةِ، فَإِنَّ شِدَّةَ الْحَرِّ مِنْ فَيْحِ جَهَنَّم�

(When the heat becomes intense pray the prayer when it cools down, for indeed the intense heat is from the breath of Hell.) This is the end of the Tafsir of Surat Al-Qari`ah, and all praise and thanks are due to Allah.

Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2010 at 6:46am

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صلي على نبينا محمد و على آله  وصحبه و سلم

Whoever Fulfilled the Requirements of Tawheed Will Enter Paradise Without a Reckoning

Allah , says:

" Verily, Ibrahim was an Ummah [a leader, good and righteous] obedient to Allah, Haneefan [worshipping none but Allah], and he was not one of the polytheists" (Qur'an 16:120)

Allah , informs us in this verse that His Messenger, Ibrahim (as ) was a leader in religion, a teacher of goodness, always humble and obedient to his Rabb; and that he rejected Shirk, in all its manifestations and devoted himself exclusively to the worship of Allah , Alone, without falling into Shirk, either in word, deed or belief.

Benefits Derived From This Verse:

1. That Tawheed is the basis of all religion.

2. The obligation to follow Ibrahim, by sincerely worshipping Allah, Alone.

3. It is an obligation upon the daa'iyah1 to set a good example to the people in all that he does.

4. The unchanging nature of true worship as exemplified by the Prophets.

5. Tawheed is not acceptable without rejections of Shirk.

6. Rejection of the claim of Quraish in the days of ignorance that in practising their Shirk, they were following the religion of Ibrahim.

Relevance of This Verse to the Subject of Tawheed

That the verse proves that whoever exemplified these four attributes, has earned the right to Paradise, as did Ibrahim (as ), without reckoning or punishment.

..ooOOoo..

Allah , says:

" And those who live in awe for fear of their Rabb; And those who believe in the Signs of their Rabb, And those who join not anyone [in worship] as partners with their Rabb; And those who give that which they give [i.e. charity] with their hearts full of fear [whether their charity has been accepted or not], because they are sure to return to their Rabb" (Qur'an 23:57-60)

In these verses, Allah , describes the Believers by four of their attributes for which they deserve praise and commendation: They fear the punishment of their Rabb, they believe in the revealed Signs of Allah and His natural Signs (the planets, the stars, the seasons, the animals, the birds, the plants etc.) which prove the existence of Him and the truth of the Message of Muhammad ; and they are guided by these Signs and do not associate partners with Allah , either openly, or secretly; and because of their strong faith, they fear that Allah will not accept their charity and good deeds; and Allah Testifies to their mutual rivalry in performing virtuous deeds, and He Informs us that they precede others in doing so.

The Benefits Derived From These Verses

1. The obligation to fear Allah.

2. The obligation of belief in the signs of Allah.

3. The forbiddance of Shirk in all its manifestations.

4. The concern of the Believers as to whether or not their deeds will be accepted.

5. The preferability of competing with others in the performance of good deeds.

Relevance of These Verses to the Subject of Tawheed

That the verses prove that whoever personifies these four attributes and purifies himself from Shirk which nullifies good deeds, will have the right to enter Paradise without a reckoning and without punishment because he has achieved the purest Tawheed and this is his reward.

..ooOOoo..

Edited by Full of Hopes - 18 February 2010 at 6:48am
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2010 at 9:12pm

The Certainty: Which negates doubt; this could be only achieved by having a certain heart, which never doubts in it.

Allah said:innamal mu-minoona alladina aamanu billahi wa rasoolihi thumma lam yartabu.(Only those are the believers who have believed in allah and his messenger and have never since doubted in it)

Profet s.a.w : said Ash hadallailaha illallah:meaning �any slave who meets with Allah,bearing witness that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah,and that I am his messenger, without entertaining any doubt about these two fundamentals will not be banished from entering paradise.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>
  Share Topic