IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Not only for Whisper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not only for Whisper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 7:48pm

To Farwa  syeda, all i can tell you is that Extreme opinions and ideologies aare causing muslims great harm and have no place in Islam.

Besides extremism by itself is a sign of immaturity and arrogance and a real muslim is neither.

Your opinions show that you have gone astray on the road of ignorance.

Its my sincere advice to you to try to learn more, read more,interact with people of all classes and religions before forming your opinions.

syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 7:43pm

To Sign*Reader,

I do not know which religion you belong to or what kind of upbringing you had  but still iam curious to know, why you are so narrow minded and hate Mohajirs passionately  inspite of them being muslims also???

Edited by syed123
Farwa_Syeda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 1:25pm
Regarding taliban and Osama bin Laden, i do not know whether he is good or bad. I have not met him personally nor do I know him. I cannot give my opinion based on the reports of BBC or the CNN. Most of the news on the international media is tailor-made to suit ulterior motives and suited to project the image what they want.

The Qur'an says:

�O you who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news ascertain the truth lest you harm people unwittingly and afterwards become full of repentance for what you have done.� (Al-Qur'an 49:6)

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 1:21pm

my suggestion for u bro syed,so called concerned member of ummah is this 1st try to behave like brother with muslims(by not blaming them and by feeling their pain and miseries and by not thinking that blood of muslims is so cheap that anybody can kill them in the presence of their so many brothers)then try to win the so called nobel prize for peace and universal brotherhood by making ahl-e-kitaab(jews and christians),enemies of Allah(rejector of tauheed and our beloved Prophet)and his Rasool(SAW),for whom Allah said in Quran "they are even worst than animals",ur brothers.

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 1:14pm

Jews and christians are  people of the book and our brothers   and its totally wrong to generalise against them  based on their religion.

but it is absolutly rite to call taliban and other muslims as terrorists without any proof and after watching propaganda channels like BBC and CNN and call them as fanatics just for few dollars.is it rite brother syed123?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 8:13am

You will remember, Syed123, that the Taliban offered to hand over Usamah bin Laden to the US authorities. All they requested was corroboratory evidence showing why he was a suspect in the 9/11 attrocities.

Mullah Zaif the then Afghan Ambassador in Pakistan had made that offer, through Islamabad.

So, do I interpret your reply correctly, syed123? It is morally acceptable to murder thousands of prisoners and then to cover up the crime. Because it is all done in the name of a noble cause -- namely, the War on Islam. Does this accurately sum up your position, syed123?

Could I act as a co-asker of this question?

Zanjabil View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zanjabil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 7:34am
Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

Like any sovereign country america has to protect its national interests and an incident like 9/11 was a direct attack on its national interest and groups like the taliban encouraging such attacks had to be held accountable.

You will remember, Syed123, that the Taliban offered to hand over Usamah bin Laden to the US authorities. All they requested was corroboratory evidence showing why he was a suspect in the 9/11 attrocities.

The moment the FBI present the Taliban with some modicum of evidence, I have no reason to suspect they will not keep their word.

But the reality is that Usamah bin Laden is not a suspect for 9/11. Due to the absence of evidence of his involvement. You can verify this courtesy of the FBI's own site:

No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11
Researched by Morgan Ulery

Osama bin Ladin�s role in the events of September 11, 2001 is not mentioned on the FBI�s �Ten Most Wanted� notice. Go to: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/fugitives.htm
Five years later Rex Tomb, chief of investigative publicity for the FBI explains, �The reason 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11� He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.� Among many questions, author Ed Haas starts with, �If the U.S. government does not have enough hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11, how is it possible that it had enough evidence to invade Afghanistan?�

(Source: http://www.projectcensored.org/updatedrealnews/index.htm)

So, do I interpret your reply correctly, syed123? It is morally acceptable to murder thousands of prisoners and then to cover up the crime. Because it is all done in the name of a noble cause -- namely, the War on Islam. Does this accurately sum up your position, syed123?

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2007 at 11:34pm

• Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

exactly.

No one gave a damn about salman rushdie, but then Iran passed a death fatwa on him, suddenly he became famous & was knighted. He was seen as a guy who stood up in the face of mullah.

Oh really! the facts give a different picture:

You weren�t even conceived when he was brought on the scene with his book "Midnight Children� by his Jewish publishing house. These Jews could be your brothers may be! but not every knowledgeable Muslim's.  They found a  scum of Muslim name and background who was ready and willing to sell his soul for acceptance in the west for doing the ultimate disparagement of  Muslims & Muhammad (P).

• Can you ask him why is he hangin on to the Muslim name?

When the Brits gave him Booker Prize in 1981 where were Iranian Mullahs then?  Where was the outrage then?   

In another seven years time the bombshell was TSV, it took Khomeini four months to react after the publication while India had already banned it in the country!

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

More logical approach would have been to publish a book that would have discussed issues described in "satanic verses".

• This is also called Monday morning quarterbacking! you know what I mean?

This is so moronic and na�ve to state after two decades when  the icing of the cake has also come about in the knighthood of this mohajir from India! who is talking about revision of Quraan also!

It seems you don�t have foggiest idea what TSV is all about!  You need to list the  debatable  issues in TSV! It is blasphemy in satire. How do you get even with a whore in this ish media?

• You weren�t around to know that something was not done to educate and inform  the people.

It was never going to satisfy the western crassitude. I still have the booklets  Late Ahmed Deedat  brought from South Africa to his US tour on the subject.

The general buyer of the book  wanted to know what dirt he could read against Muslims in general and the Prophet in particular even  though the American public was clueless about the terms and characters used which are Indian / Islamic in their origins and use. What Selman�s hang up did on a much larger scale, you and your other Mushite are doing on the smaller scale indicating identity crises but pleading for a compromise being the aliens in the adopted societies.
    Finally any Muslim expecting decency from the Nobel committee  chaired by Lord Rothschild should have his head examined; that settles the issue who called the shots anyways!

The sixty four thousand dollar question is; would this Lord make people like you his brothers? See if you get past the doorman!

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
  Share Topic