IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Holy Gospel did not evolve!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Holy Gospel did not evolve!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 74>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:07pm
Assalamu alaika Larry.

I want you and all those described and called as the People of the Book to learn Arabic so that we can form a formidable body to fight injustice, discrimination, tyranny and all the evils saturating the earth. Muhammad was never and today will never be a tribal, regional leader. He indeed took that mantle of teaching peace prosperity to the world as was done by the prophets and messengers before him. In the same manner that Allah sent only messengers and prophets to the Children of Israel from themselves to defeat their enemies, this role has been overtaken by Muhammad and his followers. Let us go by the Torah-  false prophet can be known for whatever he says will never materialize- it is falsehood. Let us do litmus test for a second! I am a scientist and I believe in experiments as a way to progress. What does it take to apply the written and oral law? Who is afraid of it. Please read this book: sbpra/allamadrsanisalihmustapha.
Do not trust the knowledge of his present followers. In 1927 Professor Phillip Khyuri Hitti a Christian Meronite Arab described the Arabs as doing lip service to the teachings of Muhammad. This is the teaching to bring world  stability and progress.  An Egyptian Arab judge claimed that 98% of the Muslims are illiterate. The remaining 2% are no better than the 98%. Do you know the reason? This is because they have monopolized the Qur'an saying that no one should touch it besides them. Its this not an indirect way of denying that Muhammad is sent as warner and a bringer of glad tidings to the world? What is the genesis of Arab spring?
Jerusalem was named 668 times in the qur'an- 667 in the Bible compromising of the Torah and the Injeel revealed to Jesus son of Maryam and once in Qur'an 30, where it is named indirectly.  At that time Muhammad rejoiced. Please note that if Muhammad were to mention every positive evidence, how long is he going to live? 1000 years like Noah?
Muhammad has more right to Jerusalem than his cousins because  he made a recess in his house and named it Jerusalem wall. That was the direction he faced to pray until the G-d of Abraham changed the direction for him. The companions of the holy Apostle who never harbored any malice to the People of the Book wanted to take Muhammad to Jerusalem for burial close to his grandfather - Abra called Abraham later.
Tell me Larry, where Jesus faced when he was praying in Matthew 36-43? Also know that when Umar the second caliph went to Jerusalem, he refused to pray in the prayer place of the Bishop for fear that the Muslims will claim right over Jerusalem. There was mutual respect and this can be achieved by the time you learn Arabic and read the explanation of the way of life Muhammad lead and not relying on reading the bare Qur'an that is yet to bring peace and stability to the world.

Friendship .

Larry View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:05pm
Hasan,

As far as the "Santa Claus thingy," do you really believe that Muhammad traveled to Jerusalem on the back of the strange and mythical creature, Al Buraq? Who was said to be white in color, between the size of a donkey and a mule, has the face of a woman, the wings of an eagle and the tail of a peacock?

You say that I "refuse to examine the source (the Bible) rather blindly believe it, probably as part of your "family tradition."

And I suppose that your "blind belief" in Islam has NOTHING to do with your own "family tradition?"

I have no difficulty in examining "the Bible" which clearly explains everything concerning Christianity.

"Santa Claus" (who is not a complete "myth") comes from St. Nicholas, also called Nikolaus of Myra, who was a historic 4th Century A.D. saint and Greek Bishop of Myra in Lycia. He was born in 270 A.D. and died on Dec. 6, 346 A.D. (Julian Calendar) in Myra. St. Nicholas was particularly known as a "bringer of gifts." "Santa Claus" is derived from the Dutch, Father Christmas, "Sinterklaas."

Adult Christians in the United States do not believe that "Santa Claus" is a real person. He is a symbol, beloved by children, of Christmas, the holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. "Santa Claus" is seen in almost all countries of the world, part of the Western culture that has been adopted in relatively recent times by many countries, even Arab nations. Does that mean they "believe" in him?

Larry

Edited by Larry - 08 September 2012 at 2:21pm
Larry View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by Larry Larry wrote:

Caringheart,

Tell you "where" I thought you were nasty or venomous" in your post? How about, "Obama supports VILE things to any God fearing, God honoring person...etc.)"

Or, "a vote for Obama is a vote for EVIL." Oh, I see, God is in the electoral system of the United States and tells us who to "vote" for?

Then, you have the nerve to ask me if I believe in God or the Word of God!

I do not need to be lectured by YOU.

I have gay members of my own family, do you consider them to be "vile" also? How DARE you judge ANYONE, who do you think you are?

Then you say the most st**id thing; "God's design is for the benefit of His creation." How can there be an "abberation" in "God's design?"

So, my gay family members WEREN'T "created" by "God?" Who created them, Satan? I read a statement once; "Poor God, the st**idities He gets blamed for."

And here is a reminder from God's "Word" to you.

Matthew 7:1-5,

1. "Judge not, that you be not judged."
   2. "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you."
   3. "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?"
   4. Or, how can you say to your brother, 'let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?"
   5. "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

But, evidently, this citation does not apply to YOU, because you are such a "God fearing" and "God honoring" person, far above the "vile" people that you accuse, trying to justify your own prejudice, self-righteousness and bigotry, and using God and His "Word" as the excuse to do it, as so many other self-described, self-appointed "good" Christians. And yes, you ARE judging others, no matter how carefully you try to conceal it behind your long-winded, puritanical, self-righteous and hypocritical facade.

And the only "pit" the United States is "falling" in is the one in your own mind.

Larry

Hello again Larry,(We really should put this in another thread)But anyway, first, I only said "A vote for Obama is a vote for evil" in this latest post, i.e., before you accused me of saying "venomous things"... so that part does not support the reason for your initial accusation.As far as voting... you either want a return to paganism or you support what made the country great to begin with... a nation established with the principles of God in mind.

Does that mean I should vote for Mitt Romney? Is he "God's choice" for president of the United States?

I do not consider gay people to be vile unless they act against natural design and act on their impulses, just as I could not approve a person who acts upon his impulses of attraction to children.

Oh, I see, how can someone "act against their natural design if this "design" was created by God? And gee, what a nice person you are, comparing my family members to child molesters. I guess that means that you feel Satan is more powerful than God?

� One who belongs to God will not act on these wrong impulses.� No different than how an unmarried person remains chaste if they belong to God.� I do not view homosexuality any different that I view adultery. I too have an uncle who has been confused about his sexuality and I have always shown him love.

I'm sure that your "uncle" would be so happy to know that you feel he is a product of Satan! I'm glad I'm not your uncle. And the only person that is "confused" by your uncle's homosexuality is you, he was born that way. Unless you feel that "normal" people are not born "normal" they choose to be that way? You can't have it both ways.

� This does not mean I am going to support making this type of confusion part of the society in which I live.

Who cares what you "support" and what you don't? I cannot believe how self-righteous and judgmental (Yes, I said "judgmental") you are.

� Satan is the author of confusion.� I will always work against confusion." How can there be an "abberation" in "God's design?" I guess I just answered that question.

No, as a matter of fact you did not answer the question.

As far as God's part.� God gives all of us our crosses to bear, and we either choose to bear them, or we choose our own way(following the lure of satan.� Just like Eve chose to listen to the wiles of satan.� We can all be deceived.).� I have my cross to bear as well.� I have chosen submission to God and His will.� I see the wisdom of it, and I experience the peace and freedom of it.And I already told you... there is no plank in my eye.

Congratulations, you're the only person, other than Jesus Christ, who has no "plank" in your eye. You must be so proud. I would never state that I had no sin in my life, there was only one person who was sinless, and it ain't you.

� I only support the will of God.I did not accuse any person of being vile.� I said we have a president who is willing to support vile things... like murder, and things that defile God's design and plan for life.

By "murder" do you mean a woman having an abortion? Obama never said he "supports" it, he supports a woman's right to decide what happens to her own body. Just for fun, do you think that a rape victim should be "forced" to carry the child of her rapist? (Is "rape" part of "God's Plan?") And what if the "rapist" is her own father, the same? or, what if the mother will die if she tries to take the pregnancy to term? Maybe if you were raped you might think differently, or had a loved one that was told she would die if she tried to take the pregnancy to term, but I suppose you wouldn't. How would you tell a loved one to die for their pregnancy? That "God" wants it that way?

As far as pits... Watch some programs sometime, or read, about what the world was like when paganism ruled.� Remember the Romans?� 'The fall of all great societies begins in the moral decline of its people.

"Paganism?" Please!

'As I said, I am not judging,

"Not judging?" You could have fooled me.

but I will support a society that is supportable... one that God will bless rather than curse.Are you sure you know God?I'm sorry that all this hits a nerve with you, but that is nothing new.� Most people don't like to submit their wills.� It is why the message of God has been rejected since the beginning of time.

No, the reason that many people reject "God's message" is that it comes from a self-righteous and judgmental person like you. You should try a little humility, it might suit you better.

� People remain blind to the fact that doing God's will is for their benefit.� People are much more interested in their own will and want God to give them their wishes... as if God were our personal genie.I will quote someone else who once wrote;"How can you ask Me to bless something which I have already spoken about?"<span id="en-KJV-11339"></span><span id="en-KJV-11339">14�If
my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and
pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I
hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.</span><span id="en-KJV-11338">13�If
I stop up the heavens that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to
devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;</span>
<span id="en-KJV-11338"></span>
<span id="en-KJV-11338">Is not the United States already experiencing some of these things?</span><span id="en-KJV-20521">18�When
I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not
warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save
his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood
will be on your hands[you are accountable].</span><span id="en-KJV-20523">20�Again,
When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit
iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because
thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin
, and his
righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood
will be on your hands[and held against you].</span><span id="en-KJV-20524">21�Nevertheless
if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth
not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast
delivered thy soul.

Yeah, people like you always know all the "damnation" quotes in the Bible. You should pay more attention to what Jesus Christ had to say, but most "good" Christians never seem to like that part. You know, the part in Matthew Chapter 7. But I forgot, you have no "planks" in your eyes.

</span>May your day be blessed Larry,Caringheart[side note:� I doubt you will find many women saying later in life, 'I'm so glad I had that abortion.']Also, sorry you feel like I am lecturing.� I am just conversing.� [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />

If this is your idea of "conversing" I would rather you didn't, thank you. Your messages become more disturbing each time you "explain" your beliefs and what you will, or will not, "tolerate" in others.

Larry

Edited by Larry - 08 September 2012 at 2:11pm
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

Greetings Friendship,
I was responding to this, your statement;

"You know better than me that the Bible stipulated that the G-d of Abraham listens to only the one with a clean heart."

I was agreeing with you.  If there are more religious than non-religious in the U.S. then yes, wouldn't that be the thing which should determine the outcome of the election?  Support of one who supports Godly principles rather than undermines them?
Smile
Caringheart
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

[/quot

" you even refuse to examine your source (the Bible) rather blindly believe it probably as part of your family tradition. "

The things you say reveal much about your reality.

"What we and any person of reason are asking you is that to examine at least your claims in the light of your source, only then you can be sure if at least they match with your source!
What we have seen so far is that they do not, and I can understand that it can be hard for someone who always believed that they did, but never had to really examine and test them for themselves. "

This is precisely what I would say about you.
Sorry, but it's what I see in you.  :-/
Just sayin'.  Smile
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:00am

Caringheart,

Tell you "where" I thought you were nasty or venomous" in your post? How about, "Obama supports VILE things to any God fearing, God honoring person...etc.)"

Or, "a vote for Obama is a vote for EVIL." Oh, I see, God is in the electoral system of the United States and tells us who to "vote" for?

I have gay members of my own family, do you consider them to be "vile" also? How DARE you judge ANYONE, who do you think you are?

Then you say the most st**id thing; "God's design is for the benefit of His creation." How can there be an "abberation" in "God's design?"

So, my gay family members WEREN'T "created" by "God?" Who created them, Satan? I read a statement once; "Poor God, the st**idities He gets blamed for."

2. "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you."
   3. "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?"
   4. Or, how can you say to your brother, 'let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?"
   5. "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

But, evidently, this citation does not apply to YOU, because you are such a "God fearing" and "God honoring" person, far above the "vile" people that you accuse, trying to justify your own prejudice, self-righteousness and bigotry, and using God and His "Word" as the excuse to do it, as so many other self-described, self-appointed "good" Christians. And yes, you ARE judging others, no matter how carefully you try to conceal it behind your long-winded, puritanical, self-righteous and hypocritical facade.

And the only "pit" the United States is "falling" in is the one in your own mind.

Larry

Hello again Larry,
(We really should put this in another thread)

But anyway, first, I only said "A vote for Obama is a vote for evil" in this latest post, i.e., before you accused me of saying "venomous things"... so that part does not support the reason for your initial accusation.

As far as voting... you either want a return to paganism or you support what made the country great to begin with... a nation established with the principles of God in mind.

I do not consider gay people to be vile unless they act against natural design and act on their impulses, just as I could not approve a person who acts upon his impulses of attraction to children.  One who belongs to God will not act on these wrong impulses.  No different than how an unmarried person remains chaste if they belong to God.  I do not view homosexuality any different that I view adultery.

I too have an uncle who has been confused about his sexuality and I have always shown him love.  This does not mean I am going to support making this type of confusion part of the society in which I live.  Satan is the author of confusion.  I will always work against confusion.

" How can there be an "abberation" in "God's design?"
I guess I just answered that question.

As far as God's part.  God gives all of us our crosses to bear, and we either choose to bear them, or we choose our own way(following the lure of satan.  Just like Eve chose to listen to the wiles of satan.  We can all be deceived.).  I have my cross to bear as well.  I have chosen submission to God and His will.  I see the wisdom of it, and I experience the peace and freedom of it.

And I already told you... there is no plank in my eye.  I only support the will of God.
I did not accuse any person of being vile.  I said we have a president who is willing to support vile things... like murder, and things that defile God's design and plan for life.

As far as pits... Watch some programs sometime, or read, about what the world was like when paganism ruled.  Remember the Romans? 
'The fall of all great societies begins in the moral decline of its people.'

As I said, I am not judging, but I will support a society that is supportable... one that God will bless rather than curse.
Are you sure you know God?

I'm sorry that all this hits a nerve with you, but that is nothing new.  Most people don't like to submit their wills.  It is why the message of God has been rejected since the beginning of time.  People remain blind to the fact that doing God's will is for their benefit.  People are much more interested in their own will and want God to give them their wishes... as if God were our personal genie.
I will quote someone else who once wrote;
"How can you ask Me to bless something which I have already spoken about?"

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

13 If I stop up the heavens that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
Is not the United States already experiencing some of these things?

18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but I will hold you accountable for their blood.

20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but I will hold you accountable for their blood.
21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

May your day be blessed Larry,
Caringheart

[side note:  I doubt you will find many women saying later in life, 'I'm so glad I had that abortion.']

Also, sorry you feel like I am lecturing.  I am just conversing.  Smile

Edited by Caringheart - 08 September 2012 at 12:26pm
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:06am

Hasan,

You are starting to sound like iec786.

Larry

Larry,
because you refuse to back up your claims and you say things and words that don't make any sense. You said you base your belief in God the Father, God the son but unless God is giving you this revelation directly, you refuse to pay attention to your source, you even refuse to examine your source (the Bible) rather blindly believe it probably as part of your family tradition.
What we and any person of reason are asking you is that to examine at least your claims in the light of your source, only then you can be sure if at least they match with your source!
What we have seen so far is that they do not, and I can understand that it can be hard for someone who always believed that they did, but never had to really examine and test them for themselves.
It's like the Santa Claus thingy, you believed it to be true until the day you reached maturity, and the whole myth fell apart.
And don't think its your only straw of hope to safety thus you rather hang on to it, this straw will not save you. There is a huge boat of safety right in your reach, the boat of truth and it can be your best savior. Don't miss it! Salvation lies only in service to your creator and none else, a message of Islam.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 08 September 2012 at 10:21am
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Larry View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:26am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Caringheart,

Larry

Larry,I did not "go off" on Obama.� There was no nastiness or venom in my post, just a statement of fact.� Tell me please where I was nasty and venomous?Do you believe in God?� Do you believe in the Word of God?Anyone who believes in God knows that the things which Obama supports are evil.Killing God's creation is evil.God created them male and female... male and female He created them for one another.� Anything else is an abberation of God's design.God's design is for the benefit of His creation.Now if you do not see that, that is you.If you do not believe in God, and you believe in self-determinism and only use scripture to back up your ideas... to be your own God... well that is you and you will see to where it leads the world... We have seen it before in history.� God is clear in His Word about what is acceptable and what isn't, and what happens to a people who reject and turn away from Him and His design.� What do you think has happened to the country of the United States?� Why do you think it is so much in decline?� Its foundations that were built on solid rock are now shifting sands.� The foundations have been pulverized.� The one who builds his foundation upon sand is a fool.� There is no plank in my eye, and I am not judging.� I am not casting stones.� I will make my vote a vote for God and not for evil.� A vote for Obama is a vote for evil.
"And when Romney/Ryan make deep cuts in medicare and medicaid, along with food stamps for the hungry, to poor people and their children, as they said they would do, what will you have to say then?"
What will I say then?� Well let me see... since I am on Social Security and I depend on Medicare and Medicaid... Hmmm, let's see, what does that say about me?� It says that I am not thinking about my own selfish self.� It says I put my reliance on God and am prepared to accept what He sends my way, even if it be death.� It says, that I know, that these things need to happen for people to step up and do what people ought to be doing... i.e., according to God's plan... to help one another... to do what Jesus said... to love.� It is not the governments job to do these things.� Trials are made for people to be better people to each other.It says that I can see that the greater good is served by serving God, and not self.I just read in the Qur'an today;<t></t><t></t><t></t><table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td><a name="46">36:46</a>
Never came a token of the tokens of their Lord to them, but they did turn away from it!
</td><td>

</td></tr><tr><td><a name="47">36:47</a>
And when they are told, 'Give to others out of what God has provided for you', the disbelievers say to the believers, 'Why should we
feed those whom God would feed if He wanted?� Ye must be deeply misguided.'
</td></tr></t></table>Muhammad too, was trying to correct the mindset of his people.And yes, I know what I am talking about.� I used to work in International Business.� I know how International economy is supposed to work. � I worked for IBM, Siemens, and Dole companies.� As long as America does not have to pick itself up by its bootstraps, it will not do so.� America is in decline and has been for some time.� America is too centered on self... on entertainment... on recreation... on easy living.� America has lost its way.� There is not enough incentive, motivation, or innovation in America which was once great in these things.� China is far ahead of America now in its innovations.� It is far better prepared to face the future.� Trials and hardships spur people on to work for better things.How did people get through the worst times in the history of the United States... the depression?� I'll tell you... it brought out the good in people... people helped each other... people, children and grandchildren alike, helped their families instead of being selfish and expecting everything to be for themselves.� Some cultures still know how to live this way... God's way.� Hard times can make people learn to work hard, but since they have lost their way morally I fear that this is not what would happen today.� I fear that much of this generation of today would have more of a criminal mindset.� They are so used to being 'given'... 'Give me, give me, give me'... In the country of the United States no one wants to work for what they get anymore.� India has the moral mindset and work ethic that the United States once had.� India is moving ahead.� The United States is falling into a pit.God sends trials.� We do not always know why those trials come to us, but how we deal with them, testifies as to whether or not we belong to God.� Belonging to God means accepting God's will.� Are you familiar with the story of Job? I'll quit here.[IMG]smileys/smiley27.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Heart" />

Edited by Larry - 08 September 2012 at 3:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 74>
  Share Topic