IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Apps /Softwares
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I am developing a game about Palestine Resistance  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am developing a game about Palestine Resistance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
udkultimate View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2020 at 5:48am
Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration - PC 64bit Patch

This is just the 64bit version of Fursan al-Aqsa Game Executable, which I am providing because some Windows 10 users are experiencing some crashes while running the game, as Win10 has some compatibility problems with old 32bit applications. To "install" this patch, simply copy the zip file to:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\

Extract the zip file there, then run the game direcly:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win64\FursanAqsaGame.exe
Muhammad Saad View Drop Down

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad Saad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2020 at 2:12am
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

I suggest that you do have civilians in there. You could lose points when you kill them. You could use this game to spread the idea of good decent rules of warfare.

Pretty much islamic
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 7:06am
Fursan al-Aqsa Announcement Trailer - All the Power to the People of Palestine

Click and drag to move

Watch the video: http://tiny.cc/om0zsz

Soundtrack by Rodrigo KTarse (https://www.youtube.com/user/rodrigo17290) the Great Insurgent Rapper of Brazil's Guetos!

Updated Demo

Download PC Version: http://tiny.cc/ym0zsz
Download PS3 Version: http://tiny.cc/zm0zsz
Download Xbox360 Version: http://tiny.cc/1n0zsz

This Updated Demo of Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque will allow players to have a taste of the Campaign Mode, which has a gameplay very similar to (and inspired by) the Classic Shooter Goldeneye 007, with many mission objectives to complete on each "mission", such as destroying security cameras, sabotaging some Israeli equipment, finding documents that reveal more details about the game’s plot, planting bombs, invading Israeli bases, finding and murdering a specific enemy, rescuing Palestinian civilians, hijacking vehicles, taking down planes.

Adding to this, there is a Multiplayer Map, Battle of Negev Desert, so you all can revive the Golden Days of Split Screen Multiplayer Games.

On consoles (PS3 and Xbox360), the multiplayer mode works outside the box, as for PC, you need to have 2 Xbox360 Gamepads for PC. However, it works aswell with ANY PC Gamepad through the Xbox360 Controller Emulator, which is already included with PC Version.

After you install the PC Version, just go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Press Beta\Support\Xbox360ControllerEmulator.zip

All the intructions are there.

The full version of this game will be released in January 2021, Insha Allah (God's Willing)

I hope you all enjoy this updated demo, as there is too much love, dedication and many sleepless nights spent on this project.

Assalamu Alaykum, may the Peace be upon You!

Nidal Nijm.

Note: There is a small bug in the game (which does not interfere with gameplay), it is a bug in the version of Unreal Engine 3 that I am using. Sometimes, when the player leans against some walls and tries to shoot, the projectile of the weapon is not launched. To solve this, just tap in any direction (W, A, S, D) and shoot again. This is because the starting point of the projectile launch in Unreal Engine 3 is calculated in relation to the position of the player's camera, and sometimes the camera is "pressed" on some walls when the player is too close, losing the starting point of calculation for launching the projectile.
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2020 at 2:32pm
For today I want to showcase a new map I am making for #FursanAqsaGame.

This will be a Mossad Office Headquarter, the Israeli Secret Service.

Your mission is to infiltrate on the office, and find some important documents about a new attack Israel is planning against Palestine.

Click and drag to move

Click and drag to move

Click and drag to move

Click and drag to move

Click and drag to move

Click and drag to move

Click and drag to move
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2020 at 5:21am
This is just a sneak peek of the Explosive Action and Epic Bosses Battles which awaits you on Fursan al-Aqsa.

Click and drag to move
Click and drag to move
Click and drag to move
Click and drag to move
Click and drag to move
Click and drag to move
Click and drag to move
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2020 at 7:20pm
Fursan al-Aqsa Drone Gameplay

Assalamu Alaykum Brothers!

I want to showcase a brand new vehicle which will be used on some Campaign Missions of Fursan al-Aqsa Game.

Intelligence in times of war means killing your opponents with their own weapons...

Enjoy this new gameplay showing off the drone, which you will use in many missions across the Campaign Mode of #FursanAqsaGame

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al-aqsa-knights-of-al-aqsa-mosque/videos/fursan-al-aqsa-drone-gameplay

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2020 at 3:42am
I get the market and emotion of why this game is.

Just to ask the impossible;

How would you look to see peace and some sort of functional resonable state of affairs in Palestine without mass killings of anybody?

That would require changing hearts and minds about the passions.

How would you do that?
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2020 at 1:34pm
For this #ScreenshotSaturday I want to showcase the new enemies classes I created for my game #FursanAqsaGame, also I created a new skin for my game's protagonist, especially for a brand new explosive game mode: Suicide Operations. #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #IndieDev #FreePalestine

Episode 1 is coming very soon, Insha Allah. I hope you all will have a very cool gaming experience, especially the Shooter fans out there.

Cheers and until next update.

Click and drag to move

Click and drag to move

Click and drag to move
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic