IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Female Reverts outnumber men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Female Reverts outnumber men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 6:52pm
 I think since, Islam is the only  religion which speaks of woman,  uplifts women by giving her all the rights she deserves. And yes, "Hijab " is also an important factor for reverting. So perhaps these things  bring them closer to Islam and when they study more out of curiosity, then there misconceptions shed, thus they embrace Islam. I don't think so that they embrace islam for the sake of getting married. One or two may be an exception. BUt mostly they embrace only when they study Islam. We have many reverts here. May be there opinions shall, matter you more.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 1:14pm

I'm curious why there are more female reverts to Islam vs. male.  I'm thinking it's because it's because most of these women are marrying a Muslim man and revert to the religion. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic