Established in 1991, Human Assistance and Development International (HADI), is a non-profit public benefit, tax-exempt 501 (c)(3) charitable, educational, and scientific organization operating IslamiCity.
Some of the IslamiCity Highlights are as follows:
• Largest Online Muslim Community.
• Pioneering Islamic Digital Media and Education platform.
• Served over 270 million visitors worldwide since 1995.
• 12 million annual visitors from 195 countries learn about Islam.
• Fulfilled over 30,000 Quran requests within the United States, free of charge.
• Helped more than 1,325 people accept Islam, Alhamdulillah!
IslamiCity Center for HADI Outreach, Media & Education
Property Purchase Highlights:
• Located at 4022-4024 Huron Avenue, Culver City, California 90232, U.S.A.
• Lot size is 6,847 SF with an existing multi-unit building.
• Alhamdulillah, the property was purchased for $1,650,000 on Aug 16, 2019.
• $460,000 was secured via Qard al-Hasan.
• $1,155,000 was financed via a short-term sharia-wrap bank loan due in 5 years (payable on or before July 27, 2024).
• $115,500 has been pledged by a generous donor as a matching fund, Alhamdulillah.
• The remaining amount of $1,039,500 needs to be raised before July 27, 2024, Insha’Allah.
Culver City in Los Angeles County’s “Silicon Beach” is transforming as a major technology and digital media hub that’s having a global social impact.
Insha’Allah, HADI will apply for zoning change to adjacent mixed-use corridor in the 3-5 year Culver City General Plan to build state-of-the-art multipurpose facilities for media, education, and outreach.
Next to NFL Media, a short distance from Sony Studios, Nat’l Public Radio, Culver City Downtown and future Amazon Studios, Apple, and Google campuses.
Major universities like UCLA, USC, and LMU and colleges like SMC and WLAC are within a 5 mile radius.
This property is adjacent to the beautiful King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, CA.
HADI intends to attract dedicated talent from this strategic location to expand IslamiCity’s worldwide media outreach.
It is a blessing to be adjacent to a major mosque and enjoy the participation of our diverse community backgrounds and talents.
Please note that we don’t have any organizational or financial connections with KF Mosque.
You can participate now via various options such as online-web, check, bank transfer or even venmo. (the details below)
If your employer has a matching gift program for non-profits, please note that being a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization, Human Assistance and Development International (IslamiCity) is eligible. These programs multiply your donations at no cost to you. Please check with your employer to see if they participate in such programs.
Your donations towards the purchase of this real estate parcel can be a Sadaqah Jariyah (Donation in Perpetuity).
Your donation is also eligible as Zakat (Charity) within the Fisabilillah (For the Sake of Allah) category.
Qard al-Hasan (Benevolent Loan) are also accepted.
May Allah be pleased with your generosity and reward you abundantly.
Yes, I want to participate in purchasing this property for HADI’s IslamiCity Global Dawah, Media, and Education.
By Online Donations:
Secure Online Donation
Mail check payable to:
PO Box 4598, Culver City, CA 90231
By Bank transfer:
Wells Fargo Bank / Fox Hills - Culver City, CA
SWIFT: WFBIUS6S / RTN: 122000247
Name: Human Assistance and Development International
Email: [email protected]
“Invite (all) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful instruction …”
“Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY ...”
From the Last Sermon of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
“May Allah bless IslamiCity for the hard work and dedication
to the mission of broadcasting Allah’s universal message to the world.”
Dr. Mansoor Alam, Professor & Writer - Toledo, Ohio, USA