IslamiCity is one of the largest English Islamic Websites that features articles on a wide range of topics. (Religion, Interfaith, Social, Political, Humor, Science, Family, Youth, etc).
We accept article submissions from anyone who can add relevant content to our pages. We also accept articles that have been published previously.
To contribute a content (article, video) you need to login as "Contributor" . If you don't have it, please create one and include a short bio so we consider making you a Contributor.
If you've already had a "Subscriber" account, you don't need to recreate it, just email to that you are interested to be a contributor, please include your short bio, if you have not had it yet on your profile.
Some simple submission rules:
1. We do not have any restrictions on the length of the article, but please keep in mind, in an environment of information overload, short is sweet. Under a 1000 words is a good guideline.
2. Please provide a link to the source. If you make a statement that isn't common knowledge, especially statistics, please provide links for substantiation.
3. Please title your submission. We may decide to change it at publication, but at least we'll have something of which we can work.
4. Please note IslamiCity does not pay for most submitted articles.
5. If your submission is not published, please don't stop sending. Acceptance depends on a variety of factors, including timeliness, style, and any number of editorial requirements of the moment that may not necessarily reflect on your writing ability.
6. You will be notified when your article is published.
Quote: The artist doesn't have time to listen to the critics. The ones who want to be writers read the reviews, the ones who want to write don't have the time to read reviews. William Faulkner, US novelist, (1897 - 1962)
We prepared this quick tour to help you get familiar with the new design so you find your way around the new site much quicker.
Topics menu will always be here, always within reach.
Here, you will find quick shortcuts to major topics & hubs under IslamiCity.
Site search is also one click away.
Here, you will also find the links to the most visited sections of IslamiCity, such as Prayer times, Hijri Converter, Phonetic Search, Quran Section, IslamiCity Bazar and more.
If you need a Login or Registeration, this is your starting point.
If you see a green icon like this (), it means you're already logged in!
But if you see, a red iconlike this (), it means you are NOT logged in.
It's all color coded. We'd love it if your icon is always green. It makes us a community.
Everything under IslamiCity is categorized under the major hubs you see in this panel. Due to overwhelming content, each of these hubs can be considered a home page of its own.
Faith is where the tenets, pillars and spiruality related content is found.
Science section features not just Science but also Nature and Technology. This section is more for the technologically minded.
World section is for the News Buds. It covers day to day World Affairs, Politics & News.
Life section is all about Society, Art, Culture, History, Sports, Food, Music and much more.
Values section on the other hand is very special. We created it for only one thing in mind; to create a peaceful corner that features just inspiring and uplifting material, focused around Universal Values to be reflect upon -- at a time never needed more desperately than now
Every other Friday, we try to feature a new theme which will uplift our spirituality. Our themes mostly focus on the universal values such as compassion, patience, love and so on.
We feature each theme with a beautiful image. Click on these beautiful images & start exploring the theme/value behind it.