IslamiCity Newsletter/Bulletin FAQ
If you received a newsletter/bulletin from us, it means that you have subscribed to IslamiCity Newsletter/Bulletin via https://www.islamicity.org/bulletin or similar sign up forms on our website, and you've confirmed it via confirmation link that we sent/emailed to you.
If you believe you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to : [email protected]
2. How do I unsubscribe (Opt-out) from the
Click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom any Newsletter you receive.
3. How long will it take for my email address to be removed from your list after I unsubscribe (Opt-out)?
Your email address is removed immediately (automatically).
4. How do I subscribe (Opt-in) to the Newsletter/Bulletin?
Please visit https://www.islamicity.org/bulletin
5. I am a member of an email list (group list), can I subscribe that list to the Newsletter/Bulletin?
You must contact (or be) the administrator for the email list (group), and you must add [email protected] as a member of your group. Also please be sure that our newsletter's content is appropriate to your list's mission/purpose.
6. May I subscribe my friends?
To subscribe your friend, please visit https://www.islamicity.org/bulletin. Your friend will get an email to confirm that he or she agrees to receive the newsletter/bulletin. However, we suggest that you contact her/his before subscribing him/her on your own.
7. I subscribed but I have not received the Newsletter/Bulletin yet!
a. Have you confirmed your subscription?
To verify that you are the authorized owner of the email address we require you to verify the subscription by clicking verification link in the email that is sent to you.
b. Subscription is confirmed but the Newsletter/Bulletin still is not delivered:
- The Newsletter/Bulletin has been moved to your Spam folder - Please check your spam folder and settings.
- You have not allowed delivery of The Newsletter/Bulletin - Some email accounts have individual white lists (SpamBlocker) that require the user to add the sender's email address to their address book before they can receive email. Please add [email protected] to your address book or approved senders list.
- Your email provider has blocked us from sending you email - Please contact your email administrator or provider to remove 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 from their black list. Let them know that you subscribe voluntarily and we are not spammers.
8. How you protect our privacy?
We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
9. Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
IslamiCity eMail Audit Policy (Administrators Only)
1. We remove email addresses when the authorized owner unsubscribes (Opt-outs) immediately.
2. We remove undeliverable email addresses (disabled and no such user) on the first instance of an error from the email provider.
3. We remove undeliverable email addresses (over quota and server not reachable) on the forth instance of an error from the email provider.