Print Page | Close Window

Yechezkiel (Ezekiel) 34-48

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8766
Printed Date: 26 April 2024 at 2:29pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Yechezkiel (Ezekiel) 34-48
Posted By: Sawtul Khilafah
Subject: Yechezkiel (Ezekiel) 34-48
Date Posted: 05 March 2007 at 4:27pm

"The Lord said to me, 'Mortal man, the Israelites are of no use to me. They are like waste metal - copper, tin, iron, and lead - left over after silver has been refined in a furnace. So now, I, the Sovereign Lord, am telling them that they are just as useless as that. I will bring them all together in Jerusalem in the same way that the ore of silver, copper, iron, lead, and tin is put in a refining furnace. My anger and rage will melt them the way fire melts ore. Yes, I will gather them in Jerusalem, build a fire under them, and melt them with my anger. They will be melted in Jerusalem the way silver is melted in a furnace, and then they will know that they are feeling the anger of the Lord." (Ezekiel 22:17-22)

Replies:
Posted By: mochiah
Date Posted: 05 March 2007 at 7:21pm
Yechezkiel 35-15. As you rejoiced over the inheritance of the house of Israel because it became desolate, so will I do to you; Mount Seir and all Edom will be desolate, even all of it, and they will know that I am the Lord.

Date Posted: 05 March 2007 at 7:27pm
"The promise of God! God fails not His promise, but most men do not know" [Qur'an, "The Greeks", chapter 30:5, "Believers", chapter 23:76].

Posted By: BMZ
Date Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:48am

Gods must be Crazy!

Originally posted by mochiah mochiah wrote:

Yechezkiel 35-15. As you rejoiced over the inheritance of the house of Israel because it became desolate, so will I do to you; Mount Seir and all Edom will be desolate, even all of it, and they will know that I am the Lord.

Crazy Yahweh! I wrote the following on another site.

Read Yahweh's Blunder or Jesus' Blunder?
Posted: Mar 4, 2007 9:00 PM

I read an informative article written by a fine gentleman on Mount Seir, what it represents and it's prophecised destruction and append below the link:

http://focusonjerusalem.com/perpetualhate.html - http://focusonjerusalem.com/perpetualhate.html - http://focusonjerusalem.com/perpetualhate.html

As there is so much biblical, divine, Jewish tribal and international politics involved in this religious "masterpiece", I have decided to post it here.

It is reported that Yahweh (Jesus) came down to Earth in the form of man Jesus, to spread love and love and love x million times. After reading the enlightening article, I believe that Yahweh (Jesus) committed a blunder by establishing covenant with Issac, who is the root of all troubles in our world. You may ask, why so? I will tell you. Issac, the son of the free woman, had two sons Essau and Jacob. We have to keep in mind that Yahweh (Jesus) did not hate any of Ishmael's children but Yahweh (Jesus) hated Essau and pioneered the hate and has kept it alive.

Issac's own pure and dear blood Essau and his generations, from the free woman, lived in Mt. Seir region, while all the tribes of Yahweh (Jesus) were fighting and killing each other.

We, the Muslims, have nothing to do with this hate initiated and admitted by Yahweh (Jesus) and we strongly object to being called or referred to as Mt. Seir or Edom.   

My question: If Jesus (Yahweh) comes back, will he show and extend love or grace his 3rd arrival with war and destruction on Muslims? 

-------------
Shasta's Aunt: "Well, there's the difference you see. The Bible was written by man about God, The Quran was revealed to man by God."

Date Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:57am
Jesus is not G*D and your tekst is pagan evil!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: BMZ
Date Posted: 06 March 2007 at 7:11am

Jesus is not G*D and your tekst is pagan evil!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mochiah,

Do you practise the Jewish faith? If you are from the Jewish faith, I extend to you a warm welcome and would love to see you writing your own thoughts out, if possible.

-------------
Shasta's Aunt: "Well, there's the difference you see. The Bible was written by man about God, The Quran was revealed to man by God."

Date Posted: 06 March 2007 at 4:00pm

yes I am jewish thank you for your warm welcome.

I am worryd for you muslims that today you are letting the pagans transform your beautifull religion as the christians got transformed by pagan roman emperor constantine.

PS: But if I will want to explain my point of vieuw I will get banned because you will think that I am attacking you

Posted By: Sawtul Khilafah
Date Posted: 06 March 2007 at 4:05pm

I am worryd for you muslims that today you are letting the pagans transform your beautifull religion as the christians got transformed by pagan roman emperor constantine.

You are half right. 12 Imami Shiism does contain many pagan traditions, but there is nothing pagan in Sunni Islam (90% of Muslims are Sunni).

If you think there is, then please show me from Authentic Sunni Hadith, because the Authentic Sunni Hadith fit in with the Qur'an and simply explain it . They are like the Talmud, only much much better and much more authentic.

Date Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:15pm
I was not talking about the hadith.

Date Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:20pm

Ok Pls Understand that I am not attaking Islam and that my wish is not to spam a long thread but it is just too much explenation and everything has to do one with another pls read it and if you see something you dont like pls read further you will understand:

Date Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:56pm

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 07 March 2007 at 5:45am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

I noticed you keep relying on Abdul Hadi Palazzi. This person is not a muslim scholar or an authority figure in Islam he has been refuted and denounced by every scholar who has ever come across his opinions.

They have no basis in Islamic law or tradition.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Date Posted: 07 March 2007 at 9:43am
  www.amislam.com

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi

After completing his secular and religious education in Rome and Cairo in 1987, he served as an Imam for the Italian Islamic Community. In addition to numerous Masters Degrees, Prof. Palazzi holds a Ph.D. in Islamic Sciences by decree of the Grand Mufti of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
He was appointed a member of the Board of Directors of the Italian Muslim Association in 1989, and afterward was elected its Secretary General.

Date Posted: 08 March 2007 at 5:21am

Date Posted: 08 March 2007 at 7:57pm

Islamic scholars dont have PHD's or degree's, they have Ijazzah which is the traditional method. If his PHD is from the salafi university in saudi arabia his so called PHD is not recognised by any of Islams four schools of thought and does not give him any authority what so ever on Islamic matters.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Date Posted: 08 March 2007 at 9:24pm

www.amislam.com

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi

After completing his secular and religious education in Rome and Cairo in 1987, he served as an Imam for the Italian Islamic Community. In addition to numerous Masters Degrees, Prof. Palazzi holds a Ph.D. in Islamic Sciences by decree of the Grand Mufti of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
He was appointed a member of the Board of Directors of the Italian Muslim Association in 1989, and afterward was elected its Secretary General.

Date Posted: 09 March 2007 at 5:42am

clearly you know nothing about Islamic education and are just assuming these qualifications have some authority in Islam, they dont maybe in the western world but not in the Islamic.

All the above is saying is that this shaykh is qualified to be a salafi/wahabi shaykh. Wahabbi's are a sect in Islam which follow the teachings of Muhamad ibn wahhab [who was not qualified to start his own school of thought] not any one of Islams four orthodox schools of thought.

Unless he is Qualified in any one of these schools of thought he has no authority to speak on behalf of Islam, maybe i should also put that in capitals so you understand rather than just assume what you know is right.

"the Italian Muslim Association"

It's not that hard to become the president of the australian muslim association or rather Lebanese muslim association in Australia, Italy is not an Islamic country and i doubt they have a strong Islamic presence there.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 March 2007 at 7:14am

GO Have a look on his site you will understand he is from the real waha suna el jama

He studied in Saudia and yes Saudia has been hijacked by the wahabi at the beginning of the century.

But he has a mind of his own and left them and joind the displaced wahasuna el jama.

The real waha suna el jama live in exile!!!! www.amislam.com

Posted By: Servetus
Date Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:58am

Mochiah posted:

Hi Mochiah,

I am glad that you are here, participating in the discussions, but I hope that your marked tendency to �spam� long posts that few people read does not force the moderators to ban you from this site.  I, for one, am pleased to hear more from the Jewish side of the monotheistic triangle of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

The image, or diagram, you posted is worth a thousand words and one hopes not of spam.  Unless I need to increase the magnification of my reading glasses, I notice that, in this fanciful, though I would argue hostile, depiction of what I presume is the envisaged �Third Temple,� a couple of buildings are missing: the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa Mosque.  Is this image of yours similar to the silver plaque that, according to Joseph Algazy at Le Monde diplomatique, Benjamin Netanyahu, Chairman of Israel�s Likud Party, and other right-wing Zionists (including, not surprisingly, Evangelical Christians) are distributing?  If so, how do you propose to rid the �Temple Mount� of those two buildings, sacred to Islam?  What is your personal opinion on the matter?         

Joseph Algazy wrote:
The project for building the third Temple is well-advanced, according to the well-informed daily Maariv. Plans are supposed to be ready. A quarry is preparing to supply special stones for the building ...  A Hassidic farmer in Louisiana, USA, is rearing a herd of cows for the sacrificial rites. Priests have been initiated into the secrets of the cult (1). According to Al-Sinara, silver plaques are even on sale, with all the mosques replaced by the Great Temple. Mr Netanyahu gave one of these to Archbishop Maximus Salum in Haifa at the Christian new year (2). Nothing strange. Behind those in charge of the erection of the Temple are figures close to the present government"

Thank you.

Serv

Ref:  http://mondediplo.com/1998/02/17israelwho - http://mondediplo.com/1998/02/17israelwho

Date Posted: 09 March 2007 at 12:23pm

When the messiah will come the whole world will be united in the same faith of one and only g*d.

There wont be any synagogues churches and mosques anymore.

One Temple ONE G*D.

The Al Aqsa Mosque Isnt big enough for the whole world to worship in. That is why it will be destructed not by jews but by muslims.

Jews Muslims Christians,... will build the Temple Toghether!!!!

The Temple will be the Place of worship for the whole world.

Date Posted: 09 March 2007 at 12:27pm

THIS IS HOW THE 3RD TEMPLE WILL BE Amen

everything is written

Yechezkiel - Chapter 40 - end

Read it on the first page of this post

Ps: The Picture above is a drawing that is made from the Prophecie of the profet Yehezkiel.

Posted By: Servetus
Date Posted: 09 March 2007 at 12:28pm

Thank you, Mochiah.  Now I understand better why you posted the image.  It is, to my ear, not so hostile (in intent) after all. 

Best regards,

Serv

Date Posted: 09 March 2007 at 12:35pm

The stamp of the Palestinian Authority honoring the false god BaalThe Palestinian National Authority has printed and circulated a postage stamp that shows an image of Baal, we know that Baal is an idol and a false god that is written about and against in the Quran (as-Saffat 37: 125-126)

Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 11:18am
Peace

Posted By: minuteman
Date Posted: 05 April 2007 at 12:53pm

A very good post by mochiah. It is the translation of the 37th chapter of the Quran. It is wonderful, meaningful chapter. it describes about Abraham and his family membrs. It tells about the good activity of Abraham in his struggle for monotheism, against paganism.

It tells how God was well pleased with Abraham and gave him the news of the birth of two sons, Ishmael (not named here) and Issac (named here).

There is more to it than meets the eye.

-------------
If any one is bad some one must suffer

Date Posted: 07 April 2007 at 11:29am
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

There is more to it than meets the eye.

Much more

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net