Print Page | Close Window

whats the aswer to sunna and shia conflic

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: Matters/topics, related to various sects, are discussed where only Muslims who may or may not belong to a sect take part.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8563
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 10:13am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: whats the aswer to sunna and shia conflic
Posted By: abdulallah
Subject: whats the aswer to sunna and shia conflic
Date Posted: 12 February 2007 at 2:04pm
first i beleave that all the folwers of the prophet the sahabies should not be talked about in a bad way and that incudes ali(pbuh) or umar(pbuh) or any other sahabie what they did bad or good it is non of our concern and if you deside to still argue look back in history and see the people befor you who argued what have the acomplished in this world you will never know the absulut truth say allah knows best our knowlage to allahs knowlage like a drop of water in the seven seas do you want to be rioughtes and a good muslim and a true beliver let me nerat to you in truth on how to acomplish that from gods words in the holly quraan in sura (AL-mu'minun) meaning the believers it states "successfu indeed must be the believers those who make themselves humble in ther prayer and those who avoid usless talk and those who give the due charity" this is the word of allah so do you need any one else beside him to tell you how and who to believe dont wast your time on sunna and shia an conflict let it be thes argument will not help you in any way infront of allah talk about how we can better our self as muslims an aslamo allakum this is my email if any brother or sister want to discuss any issues or just coment on what i wrote [email protected] 

-------------
safaa

Replies:
Posted By: seekshidayath
Date Posted: 12 February 2007 at 11:12pm

As'salamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

first i beleave that all the folwers of the prophet the sahabies should not be talked about in a bad way and that incudes ali(pbuh) or umar(pbuh) or any other sahabie what they did bad or good it is non of our concern

First of all, i don't think so that any of the muslims speaks ill of  any sahabas. But yes we are not to exaggarate any of the sahabas.

Lets look at the tafseer of the verse quoted here in your post ;

(AL-mu'minun) meaning the believers it states "successful indeed must be the believers those who make themselves humble in ther prayer and those who avoid usless talk and those who give the due charity

In this verse the characteristics of believers are described

First one are those believers those who with their Salah are Khashi`un and Khashiun means fear and with tranquillity. It was reported from `Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him, that Khushu` means the Khushu` of the heart. This was also the view of Ibrahim An-Nakha`i. Al-Hasan Al-Basri said, "Their Khushu` was in their hearts.'' So they lowered their gaze and were humble towards others. Khushu` in prayer is only attained by the one who has emptied his heart totally, who does not pay attention to anything else besides it, and who prefers it above all else. At that point it becomes a delight and a joy for eyes.

And those who avoid useless talk.{Al-Laghw} And those who turn away from Al-Laghw.-  refers to falsehood, which includes Shirk and sin, and any words or deeds that are of no benefit. Note here again that Al-Laghw  not only refers to useless talks but also Shirk and sin.

this is the word of allah so do you need any one else beside him to tell you how and who to believe - Yes very true.

let it be thes argument will not help you in any way infront of allah talk about how we can better our self as muslims

Yes, certainly this argument does n't help us on the day of judgement. But remember when any believer is on strayed path, its a duty and utmost responsibility  of other muslim to correct him. Acc to a  verse of Al-Imran where in " Allah states that there shud be a group amongst yourselves that would invite towards good and forbids bad. And again here we need to learn the techniques as stated in Qura'an and hadith as how to invite them. If we act according to our own will then its may lead to arguments and hatred. Is n't it? So if we do not fulfill our responsibility then what are we going to answer  as how better we were as a complete muslims?

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net