Printed Date: 27 April 2024 at 3:14am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: USA benefits Iran!!!!
Posted By: Sawtul Khilafah
Subject: USA benefits Iran!!!!
Date Posted: 06 December 2006 at 1:45pm

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

USA benefits Iran!

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/0F303D0C-E154-4D09-88D4-F79CC9BFBF63.htm - http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/0F3...79CC9BFBF63.htm

"Political Islam expert Vali Nasr says the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq by the US during the invasion of the country in 2003 strengthened Iran's strategic viability and increased its regional popularity, especially among Iraq's Shia majority.

Nasr, author of the recently published book The Shia Revival, says despite its defiant rhetoric Iran is really seeking open and wide-ranging normalisation talks with Washington."

"That has damaged Iran greatly in terms of its diplomacy with the West. But these pictures were sold on the streets in Damascus and Beirut before the war between Israel and Hezbollah.

The recent conflict in Lebanon has boosted Hezbollah's popularity to an unprecedented level and has given the mullahs - Hezbollah's backers - greater leverage to use at the international bargaining table. What does Tehran really want?"

Why AhmadiNejad speaks against some of the enemies of Islam:

"They went directly for the kind of things that make them very unpopular in the West and very popular on the Arab streets. So Iranian President [Mahmoud] Ahmadinejad started to attack Israel and question the Holocaust."

Answer: To increase Iran's popularity among religious Muslims (same as "Hezbushaytan" as I already explained on another thread.)

Peace unto those who follow the Guidance

Replies:
Date Posted: 06 December 2006 at 1:50pm

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

"India is believed to have joined Russia, the USA and Iran in a concerted front against Afghanistan's Taliban regime.
India and Iran will "facilitate" the planned US-Russia hostilities against the Taliban."

"Indian officials say that India and Iran will only play the role of "facilitator" while the US and Russia will combat the Taliban from the front with the help of two Central Asian countries, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, to push Taliban lines back to the 1998 position 50 km away from Mazar-e-Sharief city in northern Afghanistan."

Source: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/preplanned.html - http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/preplanned.html

So Iran, Russia, USA and India all conspired and planned to invade Afghanistan, shortly Before 9/11.

And what did the Taliban do after the whole world gathered against them?
Those to whom the people said: Surely men have gathered against you, therefore fear them, but this increased their faith, and they said: Allah is sufficient for us and most excellent is the Protector. (Quran:3:73)

Posted By: Ghazzali
Date Posted: 17 December 2006 at 12:06pm

Assalamualikum. Well when one regime is changed it fits some countries and it doesn't fit others. That's the nature of international relations.USA certainly weighed the options before uprooting Saddam Hussein.

On the second post, are you trying to say that the taliban was an islamic government? They attacked the state institutions and seized power before generating mass public support for an Islamic government.Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) did the opposite thing. He did not attack the state at first. He went to the people of Medina, converted the majority of them to Islam and the people unanimously decided to accept him as a ruler.That's the Islamic way.Not the taliban way.Majority of Afghan people do not support the taliban government.And there are other unislamic deeds of the taliban.They forced every man to sport a beard.Where in the Shariah is that?

-------------
The world is a dangerous place to live in, not because of the bad people, but because of the good people who does not do anything about it.

Date Posted: 17 December 2006 at 1:17pm

Originally posted by Ghazzali Ghazzali wrote:

They attacked the state institutions and seized power before generating mass public support for an Islamic government.Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) did the opposite thing. He did not attack the state at first. He went to the people of Medina, converted the majority of them to Islam and the people unanimously decided to accept him as a ruler.That's the Islamic way.Not the taliban way.Majority of Afghan people do not support the taliban government.And there are other unislamic deeds of the taliban.They forced every man to sport a beard.Where in the Shariah is that?

Wa alaykumussalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

The "state" was a Communist puppet Government imposed by the Soviets while the great majority of Afghans were Muslims and opposed to Communism.

And the stories about Taliban not being popular are mostly western propaganda. Yes there were many who oppose them but they were not the great majority of Afghans and most of those who opposed them did so due to poverty and lack of jobs, as far as the religious laws were concerned most Afghans were not opposed to them and they certainly preferred the Taliban over the previous puppet Government and the criminal Northern alliance, famous for drug dealing and rape.

The Taliban secured Afghanistan and put and end to rape in every location that they took control of, and this was while rape was very common before they took over.

They also burned down many poppy fields and arrested many drug addicts and killed many drug lords, but this was one of the reasons why they became unpopular among some Afghans, because one of the most popular jobs in Afghanistan at that time was to work in poppy fields.

The two main reasons for some people opposing the Taliban were poverty and joblessness, and these were as a result of sanctions by the US and UN. As far as the Taliban were concerned they did not do any wrong that made people poor. The US offered them money in exchange for their religion and they refused.

When you think about it, only worldy people opposed the Taliban. Those who wanted money. Ofcourse there were also the prostitures and the rapists whose "business" was ruined by the Taliban, but they were a minority (and most of them lived in the north with the Northern Alliance).

As for forcing men to have beards, the Taliban themselves refuted this allegation. Infact I have actually seen Taliban fighters with very short beards.

Another allegation was that they "burned down schools for girls". In reality the Taliban simply refused to build schools for girls because they did not have the money. But they did allow women to work in hospitals as doctors and nurses which proves they had nothing against female education and work.

Lastly, even if we suppose that they were a bit "too religious" that doesnt make them "unislamic".

If you read Sahih Bukhari you will see that hazrat Omar ibn Khattab once beat Muawiyyah ibn Abi Sufyan just for wearing colourful clothes.

If you think the Taliban were "extreme" then what do you think about hazrat Omar ibn Khattab, the companion of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) ?

And for your information, the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) and the Caliphs that succeeded him, as well as other Prophets like Moosa (pbuh) and others fought numerous wars against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and the idol worshippers.

Posted By: Duende
Date Posted: 19 December 2006 at 5:34am
Sawtul, like many youngsters seeking the right path within their
religion, you have been seduced by the idea of the Taliban, but you
lack sufficient contrasting information to truly judge them. Who are
they?

Where do you get your information? Please back up these statements
with sources so that we can judge for ourselves whether your opinion
is justified. How do you know where the prostitutes and drug
runners were?

For example, you state the Taliban refused to build schools for girls
because they lacked the money. Perhaps if they hadn�t refused all UN
aid and effectively driven out every NGO you can think of, they might
have found some of the filthy Western donations useful.

Can you tell us please, who makes up the main leaders of the
Taliban, to make it easier for you, tell us about the period you seem
to be referring to: the mid to late 1990s.

Please show us where in the Koran Allah forbids women to acquire an
education. Please show us, or tell us, what is the Taliban�s
manifesto? What are their political and social aims? And don�t just
assume you know the answers.

Who is Mullah Omar? What right did he have to claim the status of
Amir �ul Momineen? Is he an educated man? Does he have a solid
background in Islamic studies? He is not related to the Prophet
(PBUH)

You claim :�When you think about it, only worldy people opposed the
Taliban. Those who wanted money.�

What is a worldly person for you? Because I can tell you, someone
using the internet and communicating in English is already on his
way to becoming guilty of un-Islamic behavior, according to the
interpretations promulgated by your pet Taliban.

It is not enough that you simply refute all the Western press, you
must give us more information if you are expecting us to see the
light and start rooting for the Taliban, because based on the
accounts from eye witnesses, they are not exactly a bunch of angels.

�Within 24 hours of taking Kabul, the Taliban imposed the strictest
Islamic system in place anywhere in the world. All women were
banned from work, even though one quarter of Kabul�s civil service,
the entire elementary educational system and much of the health
system were run by women. Girl's schools and colleges were closed
down, affecting more than 70,000 female students and a strict dress
code of head-to-toe veils for women was imposed. There were fears
that 25,000 families which were headed by war widows and
depended on working and UN handouts would starve.� � Ahmed
Rashid

Why were these schools closed? What did they expect the widows to
do for food for their families? is this islamic behaviour? leaving it all
in the hands of Allah is like expecting a pilot to rely on God's grace
rather than on his ground crew and technicians to ensure the safety
of his passengers.

Posted By: Hanan
Date Posted: 19 December 2006 at 8:49am

Hold fast to the rope of Allah, and be not divided

Posted By: niqab_ummi
Date Posted: 19 December 2006 at 9:03am

Assalamu'Alaikum Respected Br's and Sr's

Insha'Allah this reaches our community in the best of Imaan.

I wanted to say that I'm the 5th generation born in the USA and converted to Islam almost 19 years ago and I feel very strongly that if you live in a system that is being spoken about than you have with some authority and right to also speak for/against it....

I honestly think that our president doesn't have a clear thought in his mind other than what is being fed to him behind closed doors.....

Everything that he has tried to accomplish has been against the laws of Allah(swt) ....there was not justification for going into Iraq and if he was seeking an eye for an eye he didn't win in Afghanistan either...Pakistan seems to be almost affraid of the USA and at the same time tired of taking the heat from their own people and neighbors that don't think they should be supporting the USA.

Where Iran is concerned who knows if they will take over Iraq and become mutual partners with them and lebanon etc...and the other Shia' majority influences...I can say that without a doubt if they offer support without trying to slaughter their fellow muslim sunni br's and sr's that Iraq will be the winner simply becasue Iran is already running their country fairly well even if it is often one sided....

The USA is never going to win or lose they're not even in the game...and won't be until they accept Islam and the muslims as equals not as borrowed or taken property to do with as they please...

I do think that the women in Afghanistan should be allowed to be educated but have read many articles and seen many documentaries since their so called "Western" freedom and guess what the USA didn't waste any time bringing back the western culture like modern music....bill boards and yes western style dress...so who is free the women who gaurds her modesty and protects what Allah(swt) gave her or the women that shows the entire world what Allah(swt) has given her and isn't affraid of who sees it!

There are no easy answers but whichever country you are from if the rulers are not following the laws of Allah(swt) you are not to accept them as your own simply because they say it is so....I'm not saying break the law of the land..no it is your duty to conduct yourself the way Allah(swt) intended for you...but never accept the laws that are unjust and against Islam as your own.....

On the day when we will  all be ranked I want to be ranked with my Ummah with my book of deeds in my right hand and the light on my face I want to answer...Alhamdulillah....I'm a muslim" and Islam is my Deen.....

I don't want to be ranked with the disbelievers behind the presidents and kings and rulers and be classified as democrat...republican...etc. and be called into account for crimes against my Ummah......

MasSalaama

-------------
Umm Abdelkhalek

Date Posted: 19 December 2006 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Sawtul, you started the thread with a lie, which really makes everything you say very suspect to me. Let me show you what I mean.

You falsified the article�s headline as: USA benefits Iran

lol, I never said that was the headline of the article, that was the name of the thread and my words.

AND OFCOURSE THESE WORDS"Why AhmadiNejad speaks against some of the enemies of Islam:" AND THESE "Answer: To increase Iran's popularity among religious Muslims (same as "Hezbushaytan" as I already explained on another thread.)" ARE MY WORDS.

I clearly put the sentences from the article in "quotation marks" and made them BOLD so you can tell them apart from my words!

And I gave a link to the article to anyone can go and read it, only quoted what was appropriate (regarding Iran's true intentions).

And my second post has the stronger evidence, that Iran and USA conspired to invade Afghanistan BEFORE 9/11 and this shows 2 things.

1: USA and Iran are secret allies

2: 9/11 wasnt the reason why the "war on terror" began, it was an excuse and a means of demonising and then destroying religious Sunni Muslim forces, thus the "only hope" for religious Muslims would be Iran and the the Hezbushaytan.

Date Posted: 19 December 2006 at 1:07pm

Date Posted: 19 December 2006 at 1:51pm

The "lol" (laughing) was not due to my embarrassment but your st**idity, because you cant even tell the different between my words and the article when I had clearly put the quotes from the article in BOLD and in "Quotation marks".

And ofcourse Ahmadi Nejad is not against Jews, he is secretly ALLIED TO JEWISH ZIONISTS as was the founder of the Iranian Government and here's the proof: http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/current-events/israel - http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/current-events/israel

And the link I posted from Lyndon H. LaRouche quotes from NEWSPAPERS, it's not his own words, you can go and check all the sources. Please dont try to fool anyone into thinking that he is making it all up!

And you say you "know the real reason" why the US invaded Afghanistan? I really dont think you have a clue, because you've obviously been duped by the CONTROLED OPPOSITION. (if you dont know who the "controled oppostion" are, they are the Communists, the Hezbushaytan, and Iran whom you defend.   There are many many others, and everything you post implies that youre either a controled opposition or youve been decieved by them.)

Date Posted: 19 December 2006 at 5:37pm

Date Posted: 19 December 2006 at 7:12pm

edited

Date Posted: 19 December 2006 at 7:33pm

Date Posted: 19 December 2006 at 7:44pm

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 19 December 2006 at 8:55pm

Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

Sawtul, you started the thread with a lie, which really makes everything you say very suspect to me. Let me show you what I mean.

You falsified the article�s headline as: USA benefits Iran

lol, I never said that was the headline of the article, that was the name of the thread and my words.

Sawtul,

Of course you never said that, but you implied it, and your embarrassed chuckle (�lol�) makes that clear.

Sawtul, I tend to agree with Hanan here, you did implied it. Your mistake is not in the title thread that you gave but that you didn't give the true title of the article you got the quotes from, on the page so people and I included thought that "USA benefits iran" was the article title.

Generally the rule is to include the article title, it helps.

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: Daniel Dworsky
Date Posted: 20 December 2006 at 2:56am
And of course Ahmadi Nejad is not against Jews, he is secretly
ALLIED TO JEWISH ZIONISTS...

Hannan the above statement was clear enough of an indication that you
were about to, as Lord Disraeli put it, "Enter a battle of wits with an
unarmed person" and then if that wasn't enough there was Jr Roach II Yet
another misunderstood genius of our generation. Regular poster boys for
basic kindness humanity
and tolerance.

Date Posted: 20 December 2006 at 4:23am
This is turning out exactly the way all Sawtul's posts turn out. Very
frustrating because of his contempt for the rest of us, and his
inability to argue a point.

Hanan, as usual, thank you for your clear headed and judicious
pulling apart of Sawtul�s pretensions and pretences.

It's also given me a few chuckles. USA benefits Iran!!! (Imagine the
angst, the passion, the panache of Sawtul, FOUR exclamation
marks!!! Eye catching.)

Good point Daniel, the battle of wits quote is SO appropriate.

I was going to post some questions for Sawtul, but I shan't bother as
it's obvious he won't answer. But I can't help asking (rhetorically of
course, just like Sawtul who doesn't post in order to get any
discussion going, but to snare up traffic on the board,) Sawtul, will
you now please decide which country you�re in, since it is
embarrassing you to maintain the pretence of being in the country
you are here trashing so desperately. As Niqab-ummi so gracefully
said: it is unislamic to remain in a country where you can not abide
by the laws or customs of the country. You should have stayed in
Italy. At least they�ve now pulled out all their troops from Iraq.

Date Posted: 20 December 2006 at 7:16am

Is it so hard to just click on the link and read the name of the article?
I put the quotes from the article in "Bold quotation marks" but did not do so when I wrote USA BENEFITS IRAN.

Now if u assumed that the name of the article was USA BENEFITS IRAN then you could see that it isnt just by clicking on the link! What's the big deal ?

And the ahlelbayt link quotes from msnbc and Time and many other sources, and the events mentioned from 1980s is proof enough because the Iranian revolution happened in 1979 and in the first few years Iran was even more anti-Israel and anti-American than it is now (I mean, Iran pretended to be more anti-Israel than it pretends now).

Date Posted: 20 December 2006 at 8:29am

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 20 December 2006 at 7:14pm

Angel, Duende, and Daniel,

I'm moving on,

okay.

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 23 January 2007 at 3:32pm

if anyone is wondering why there is no response from me to Duende's post on page 1, it is because my post was deleted (I have no idea why).

Posted By: Jamna
Date Posted: 26 January 2007 at 12:05am

I'm a muslim. I'm not against Jews. Islam forbid racial hatred.

Sawtul, your effort to bring hatred and discord among sunnis and Shiites is short sighted. I'm supporting Iran against the USA and Israel. Even if you accuse that they are conspiring against the Taliban behind the scene...because there is no proof that a single Iranian bom or bullet had been used to kill our Afghanis brothers and sisters.

I've no doubt that Iran hates Taliban. They have valid reason for that. But, they wouldn't draw their weapons against Afghanis for any reason, I'm very sure of that. I'm not ayatullah's wannabe..but I acknowledge the clerics in Iran have much more sophisticated political minds as compared to their sunnis counterparts in many muslim countries.

I'm also supporting Taliban and I think Taliban was not judged fairly by many of us, including muslims. Afghans had never had a functioning government since Russian invasion. The mujahideens who drove the Russian out from their lands lacked ability to govern. There was civil war in Afghanistan prior to Taliban. Chaos was the meal of the days for most Afghanis since then, and someone had to do something about it. Taliban did exactly what was expected to be done during that time..siezed control and established security...something the US has failed to do in Iraq. Pls note, the war took a generation of Afghan lives. It's like your home is just being robbed and ransacked. Are you going to ask your kids whether or not they have completed their school assignments during that situation? Surely you have other priorities. This is exactly the situation in Afghan and Taliban should never be expected to improve education sector during this period. All the critics towards Taliban in this regards are very unrealistic.

Of course, they have a lot of weaknesses, and they did make some grave mistakes during their short reign. But then, who else is perfect? At least, Taliban made less blunders that the Bush administration did...I'm very convinced of that.

But the hatred and discord between sunnis and shias should never be supported and facilitated. This will bring all of us to graves and miseries.....and hell!

-------------
Jamna
"Innal baathila kaana zahuqa"

Date Posted: 26 January 2007 at 7:25am

Youre missing the point brother. Everyone knows that Iran is against the Taliban, but Iran actually conspired to HELP THE USA against the Taliban. This is while the Iranian Government calls the USA "the great satan" and shout out "death to America".

I was simply showing more evidence that Iran and USA are not really enemies and they are both secretly working together, not just against the Taliban, but against Islam and Muslims as a whole.

Is it just as coincidense that in Both Iraq and Afghanistan, the USA installed pro-Iranian Governments ?  And is it just a coincidense that the Taliban and Saddam were the biggest enemies of Iran, at least as far Iran's neighbours were concerned ?

The people who are now incharge of Iraq and Afghanistan were supported, funded and armed by Iran long before George Bush started his "war on terror", and Iran and USA both continue to support these Governments. The US tries to convince Iraqis and Afghans and the whole world that these Governments are "democratic" while Iran tries to convince them that these Governments are "Islamic"!!!!

In this way they are trying to win over both the religious Muslims and the democrats - In other words, if youre religious then Iran will try to decieve you into thinking that the new iraqi government and karzai's government are "Islamic".

And if youre a "democrat" and not religious, the USA tries to convince you that these same governments are "democratic" and "defenders of freedom".

The USA and Iran are two sides of the same coin.

Posted By: Jamna
Date Posted: 26 January 2007 at 9:24pm

The US would need Pakistan more than Iran to conspire against Taliban.

I've no doubt that Karzai gov't isn't Islamic at all. Actually, there is none. Not even Taliban could be called truely Islamic. Not even Iran or Saudi Arabia. With our current level of thinking, Islamic state is still far far away from our reach. Muslims nowadays are like kids playing in the beach trying to build real castle from the sand.

My point is, the US foreign policies are multi-dimesional and complex. Sometimes, full of contradictions. After all, that is actually no longer bizarre in todays global diplomacy. You wouldn't get a straight conclusion simply by looking from a point of view. And the Iranians foreign policies are not far different in term of their complexities and contradictions. I think Turkey is now also learning rather quickly from Iran.

Iran foreign policies are actualy catching up with these complexities...for their own benefits. If Iran adopts simplistic foreign policies, just like many other muslim countries do...their nation would have fallen apart long ago..just like Afghanistan. Just like Sudan. Just like Iraq. The fact is, Iranian mullahs have outsmart many sunni political leaders, Islamists and secularists alike, especially in its global diplomacy and foreign policy.

So, I would need more proofs than just some casual pictures of leaders chatting to each other, to be convinced with your conspiracy theory. I think it is just a natural character of the encreasing complexities of global politics and diplomatic world. We just have to live with that...with smile! So, stop inciting hatred between sunnis and shiites as this will make our highways to hell.

-------------
Jamna
"Innal baathila kaana zahuqa"

Date Posted: 28 February 2007 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Jamna Jamna wrote:

So, I would need more proofs than just some casual pictures of leaders chatting to each other, to be convinced with your conspiracy theory.

They are not just "chatting" to each other, they are Allies. Iran arms and funds these Governments and calls upon Shiahs in Iraq and Afghanistan to support them and even sends death squads to defend American forces in these countries.

And it's funny how you claim that Turkey is being smart like Iran.... in Turkey, Islam is practically forbidden ... so I dont see how you can compare them to Iran unless you agree with me on the Iranian Government being run by Monafiqeen.

You cant act like a Monafiq or a Kafir in the name of "protecting Islam". That is a very poor excuse as these hypocrtical acts themselves make the Government un-Islamic.

Remember that leaders like Khamenehi are the same people who claim to be following "Imam Hussein" whom they themselves say stood up against 4000 soldiers and fought until he was killed.

They claim to be following his path and yet we see them acting the opposite. Intrestingly, prophet Mohammad (pbuh) said that one of the signs of a Monafiq is that you (believers) agree with their Words but disagree with their Actions!

Posted By: nu001
Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 6:57am

Mr. Sawatul, Your hysteric attempts tp prove that Iran is working for USA is based on so fragile logic that, it's very funny and questions your intensions.

Which country in this world including Saudi did not support removal of Talibans? Once USA requests for assistance to Iran as a neighbour of Afg, that's a face saving political commitment any govt will do with USA, at the moment, but the reality on ground could be utterly different. A picture with Iranian political leader and Karzai or western leaders don't mean anything and are dumb proves against so serious allegations you bring. Please bring forward some solid evidence if u atall have.

Your fictions on Talibans in Afg is devoid of slitest truth. My 3+years stay in Afgistan during post taliban period, Interaction with locals, documented taliban code of conducts are much different than what you describe. I can't say wheather they are true muslims personally or not, that Allah knows, but surely they disliked by most of the common people, popy cultivation in later years was their major source of income, Beard-dresscode-no education for women etc and many other unnecessary things were implemented so brutally, that the people still shiver in those barbaric tortures. People in Afghanistan has a facination for Islamic rules, even today many Afghans want the country to be Islamic, but not like talibans even in the wildest dreams. They stripped people of basic human freedom. They simply have 'Over stepped in their implementation of islamic rule' over doing is forbidden in Quran as well.

The people are in dilema here, the current economic condition is very bad and it's forcing many poor vilagers to join talibans to save their family and support for taliban is on the rise, even the sympathiser pray that Taliban does not come in the same shape as they were/ others frustrated and doesnt know what's the way to overcome this situation that they are in.

Iran is doing the right politics with the US/Openly agree to help US and covertly helping the oponents of US to keep the problem persisting for US. I have no proof for either, can only feel. I am just a Muslim, I don't believe in sects in Islam, infact their is none. I surely support them, they have to be tactful to deal with the monopoly of USA and safeguard their national interest. A stronger Iran is not a threat for the Islamic world rathar the opposite.

Peace be upon you 

-------------
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"

Posted By: Shery
Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 7:18am
Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

Mr. Sawatul, Your hysteric attempts tp prove that Iran is working for USA is based on so fragile logic that, it's very funny and questions your intensions.

Which country in this world including Saudi did not support removal of Talibans? Once USA requests for assistance to Iran as a neighbour of Afg, that's a face saving political commitment any govt will do with USA, at the moment, but the reality on ground could be utterly different. A picture with Iranian political leader and Karzai or western leaders don't mean anything and are dumb proves against so serious allegations you bring. Please bring forward some solid evidence if u atall have.

Your fictions on Talibans in Afg is devoid of slitest truth. My 3+years stay in Afgistan during post taliban period, Interaction with locals, documented taliban code of conducts are much different than what you describe. I can't say wheather they are true muslims personally or not, that Allah knows, but surely they disliked by most of the common people, popy cultivation in later years was their major source of income, Beard-dresscode-no education for women etc and many other unnecessary things were implemented so brutally, that the people still shiver in those barbaric tortures. People in Afghanistan has a facination for Islamic rules, even today many Afghans want the country to be Islamic, but not like talibans even in the wildest dreams. They stripped people of basic human freedom. They simply have 'Over stepped in their implementation of islamic rule' over doing is forbidden in Quran as well.

The people are in dilema here, the current economic condition is very bad and it's forcing many poor vilagers to join talibans to save their family and support for taliban is on the rise, even the sympathiser pray that Taliban does not come in the same shape as they were/ others frustrated and doesnt know what's the way to overcome this situation that they are in.

Iran is doing the right politics with the US/Openly agree to help US and covertly helping the oponents of US to keep the problem persisting for US. I have no proof for either, can only feel. I am just a Muslim, I don't believe in sects in Islam, infact their is none. I surely support them, they have to be tactful to deal with the monopoly of USA and safeguard their national interest. A stronger Iran is not a threat for the Islamic world rathar the opposite.

Peace be upon you 

nu001 I admired your posts

and You are defenitely a very smart man .:)

you are my favorite member over here

and hanan too but she does not show up anymore ..

peace upon you .

-------------
�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 8:17am

A picture with Iranian political leader and Karzai or western leaders don't mean anything and are dumb proves against so serious allegations you bring. Please bring forward some solid evidence if u atall have.

If you dont know about Iran's strong alliance with the puppet Afghan Government, then I guess you know nothing about Iran.

Not only does Iran fund, support and arm them, they even call them "ISLAMIC".

Here is one of MANY MANY news reports regarding their alliance:

"To this extent, Iran has pledged to offer 560 million U.S. dollars of grants and loans in five years to Afghanistan, in addition to taking concrete measures to participate in the neighboring country's reconstruction."

http://english.people.com.cn/200202/26/eng20020226_90986.shtml - http://english.people.com.cn/200202/26/eng20020226_90986.sht ml

And if you dont care about sects in Islam, you should know that Iran does care, although they claim that they have nothing against Sunnis, they are sending Death Squads to Iraqi to murder and imprison Sunni Muslims (civilian and resistance).

Not to mention the fact that they have published hundreds if not thousands of books which promote Shiism and condemn Sunnis - books which lie about the Ahlus-Sunnah and the Sahabah, whose ONLY purpose is to convert Sunnis to Shiism. (such as "Then I was guided", "Peshawar nights", "ask those who know" etc. etc. etc.))

These books are being published and translated into many different languages and sent to Muslim countries to convert Sunnis to Shiism.

Many of these books also try to decieve Muslims into believing that Iran is a "brave enemy of the US and Israel" and that all the Arab leaders are hypocrites - in other words, "Sunnis are pathetic, Shiahs are heroes".

While it is true that the governments of Arab countries are puppets of the US, Iran is no better, and if anything, they are simply more professional liars and two faced hypocrites.

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 9:23am

A picture with Iranian political leader and Karzai or western leaders don't mean anything and are dumb proves against so serious allegations you bring. Please bring forward some solid evidence if u atall have.

If you dont know about Iran's strong alliance with the puppet Afghan Government, then I guess you know nothing about Iran.

Not only does Iran fund, support and arm them, they even call them "ISLAMIC".

Here is one of MANY MANY news reports regarding their alliance:

And if you dont care about sects in Islam, you should know that Iran does care, although they claim that they have nothing against Sunnis, they are sending Death Squads to Iraqi to murder and imprison Sunni Muslims (civilian and resistance).

Sawat, You picked up wrong person for false propaganda. Let me clear your wrong conceptions:

I agree, Karzai is a puppet of US and poor karzai has been used by USA tto make favourable statements on many controvercial occations like cartoon, etc. Karzai is accepted by all islamic countries including Saudi arabia. All of them are in good terms with US. If Iran could influence him to sit with him and not talk against Iran, that's a success for Iran. Iran is neutralizing Karzai so that he can't be used by the USA against them. I credit Iran for that.

I would be happy if Iran would give military assistance too to Afg govt but unfortunately they don't, they gave development aid to Afg, and that helps the cause of Iran.

As far as conflict in Iraq is concerned; I give credit to Iran for making things difficult for US. I regret the death of all muslims and Shites in Iraq dont need irani asistance to kill sunnis, rathar sunnis need external assistance as shiites are majority. That has been initiated by USA. To increase their safety, united Iraq helps Iran and is dangerous for US, u understand that. So naturally the beneficiaries are the cause for spreading it.

I am aware of the political realities in Afg and Iran has been successful to please some region and ethnicity and thereby seperate from the influence of the pakistani, US and the puppet govt. That's making the US equations difficult here.

And if Iran was preaching religious hatred, believe me There would be atleast no living jew in Iran. And about those writers; There are writers on both sides who preached hatred at some time and made some money possibly. There are fake muslims every where who tries to benefit out of chaos; it was even during the prophets time. the Munafeqs. I don't like to generalize all the Iranians for those few coz I have clear first hand knowledge and understanding of them 

Sawat, you still have time to disclose your true religion, for munafeq's are worse than the not believers.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

nu001 I admired your posts

and You are defenitely a very smart man .:)

you are my favorite member over here

and hanan too but she does not show up anymore ..

peace upon you .

Alhamdulillah

I am happy that you made so strong statement about me 

I enjoy your posts as much you do mine. I am truely humbled by your honest statement.

May Allah give us the strenth to remain dedicated servants of His truth for ever.

Please continue your postings; for we are nothing alone, but huge, when we bond through our faith.

Alhamdulillah

-------------

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 4:52pm

Here you go, more Proof that Iran supports the "New Iraqi Government" :

Khamenehi (LEADER OF IRAN) said that Iran's policy is to support the current government in Iraq in a meeting with Abdul Aziz al Hakim (HA).

This is in the ultra conservative newspaper "Kayhan".

�� ����� ��������� ���� ���� ������: ����� ������� �� ���� ���� ���

���� ��� ���� ����� �� ���� ���� ������ ������ ����� �� ����� ���� ������������ ���� ���� ���� ����� ������ ������ ���ޡ ����� �� ��� ����� � ���� �� ����� ������ ������� � ����� �����: ������� ��� ����ء �������� ����� ����� � ������ ������ ���� �� ��� � ������ ������ �� ���� ��� � ������ ������ ����� ������ ������ ��� ������ ����� ����ʡ �����ʡ ����� � ������� ���� ���.
����� �� ����� �� ���� ������ ���� ���� ���� ���� �� ��� ����� ���� ��ѡ �������: ����� ������ ������ ����� ����� �� ���� ���� ��� � ���� ��� ���� ��� �� ���� � ��� � ��� � ������ � ��� ���� �������� ���ʡ ������ � �߁�э�� ��� �� ��� �� ��� ��� ����.
���� ��� ���� ����� ��� ����� �����: ǐ� ��� � ���� ���� �߁�э�� � ������ ��� ��� �� ������ ���� ��� ����� �� ���� ���� �������� �� ���� ���� ��� ���� � ���� ���� �� ��� ���� ���� ����.
���� ������ ������� �� ����� ���� �� ����� ���� �� ���� ���� ��� �� ���� � ���� ���� ����� ��� ���� �� � ����� ��� ����� �� �� ���� ���� ����� ���� ������ �� ������ �� ������ ���� � �������� �����: ���� �������� �� ���� ��� �� ��� ��� ���� ������ �� ��� ���� ���.
���� ��� ���� ����� �� ����� �� ����� �� ��� ������ �� ���ޡ �� ����� ���� ����� ����� �ǐ��� ��� ���� ���� ���� �� ���� ��ѐ��� �� ����� ����� ����� � �������: ��� ����� ��� ����� �� ������� Ӂ��� ���. ��� �� �� ���� ���� �� ��� ����� ������ ��Ϻ ���� ������� �� �� ����� ��� ������� �������� ��� ����� ����� ���� �� ����� ����.
�� ��� ����� ���� ������������ ���� ���� ���� ����� ������ ������ ���� ������ �� ����� ����� � ������ ��� ���� ����� � �� ��� ��� ������ ������ ����� �� ���� � ��� ���� � ��� ������ ����� ������� ��� � ���: ���� ����� ������ � ������ ���� ���� �� ������� ��� ��� ��� ���� � �� ��� ����� ������ ������ � ������ ���� �� ������� � ���� �� ���� ���� ���� ���� �� ��� ���� ���� ������� ���� ���� ���� ��� ���� ���.
�� �� ����� ������� ���� ���� ����� ���� ������ �� ������ �� ���: ���� ���� �� ����� ���� ���� �� ��� �� �� ��� ����� ����� ������ � ����� ���ʡ ����� � ������� ���ǐ�� �� ���� ���� ����� ��� �� ������ ������ ���� ��� �� ����� ����� ���.
����� ����� ��� �� ����� ����� ����� � ����
���� ����� ������� �� ����� �э� ����� ����� ������ ������ ����� � ���� ����� ���.
���� ����� ����� ��� ��� ����� �� ����� ���� ���������� ���� ���� ���� ����� ������ ������ ���� �� ����� �� �������� ������ ����� ������ ������ � ����� �� ��� ����� � ���ޡ �� ����� �э� ����� ����� �����- ����� ����� ��� � �����: ����� ��� ����� ������ ���� ����� ����� ���� ����� � ���� ��� �� ���� ������ ��� � �� ���� ���� � ����ѡ ���� �� ������ ��� ����� � ������� ��� �� ��� ����� �� �����.
�� �� ����� ������ �� ������ ��� ���� ����� ���� ���: ������ ��� ���� ������ �� ����� ����� � ����� ���� �� ������ � ������� � ���� ��� ���� ���� ��� �� ������� � ���� ���� ���� � ���� ������� �� ���� ���� ��� ����� ���� �� ����� ����� ����.
���� ����� ����� �� ����� �� ����� ��� �� ����� � ������ ������� ������ ���� ������� ����� ���� ���� ����� ��� �������� ���: ����� ���ϐ� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� ������� �������� ��ю� � ���ѐ��� ������� ��� �� ���� ������� �э� ������ ���� �� ������ ����� ���� ���.
��������� ���� ��� �� ��� ����� �� ���� � ������� �� ����� ��� ������ ������ ����� �� ���� ���� �� ��� ��� ��� �� �� ������ ������ ������� ����� ������ ��� ������ ���� �� �� ���� � ���� ����� � ��� ��� ������ ���� ����� ��� � �����: ��� � ������� ����� ����� ��� � ������� ���� ����� �э� ����� ����� ��� ����� ��� �� ������ ������ ����� �����.
���� ���� ����� ������ ������ ���� �� ����� �� ����� ��� ���� ��� ���� �� ���� �� ��� ������� ���ʡ ����� � ���� �� ���� ���: ���� ���� �� ���� � �߁�э�� ��� �� ���� ����� ��� ������ ����� ���� ����� � ��������� �� ����� ����� � ���� ���ޡ ����� ������ �� ��� ���� ��� ����� � ���� �э� ����� ����� ����.
���� ���� ����� �������� � ����
���� ��� ��������� ���� ����� ���� ����� ��� ������� �� �� ����� � ��� �� �� ������������ ���� ��� ������� �� ������� ����� �������� ������ � �� ����� ����� � ����� ����: ����� �� ���� �� ������ �� ������� ����� ��� �� ��� �� ����� ����� � ���� �� ��� ���� ����� ���.
�������� �� ���� �� ����� ��� �� ������� ������ ����� ���� ����� ��� �� ����� ��� ����� ������ �� ��������� �� �� ����� ��� ������� �� ������ � ���� ������ ����� ���� ���: �� ��������� �� ������� ��� �� � ������� ���� �� ����� �����.
�� �� ���� �� ���� ���� ���� �� ����� �� �� ������ ������ ���� ������ �� ����� ��� ����� �� ��� ���� ��� ��� ��� ���� ��� ��� ���� ����� ����: ��ʐ� �� ��� ���� � �� ����� ����� ���� ��� �� �� ������ ����� ���� �� ����� �� ���� ��� �� � ������ �� ���. �� ��� ��� ���� ��� ����� ������ ����� ����.
���� ����� ���� ����� ��� ������� �� ���� ������� ���� ��� ����� ���� ���� ���: ����������� ����� �� ��� ���� ����� ������ ������ ����� ���� ���� �� � ���� ��ʺ �� �� ����� ����� ���� ��� �� ����� ��� ������ � ����� Ž��� �� ������ ��� ���� �� ����� ���� ���Ϻ ����� �� �� ����� ���� ���� �� ���� ��� ����� Ž��� ���� ��� ����.
������������ ���� ��� �� ��� ���� �� ����� �� ������ �� �������� ����� ���: ����� ������ ����� ������ �� ���� ���� ��� � ��� �� ������ ю�� ���� ����� ���. ����� ������ �� ����� ����� �� ���� � ����� ���� ���� ����� ���� ���.
�� ���� ���� ���: ����� ��� �� ��� ��������� ���� ���� ����� ���� ������ ����� �� ����� � ���� ������� ���� ����.
�� �����: �� �� ��� ����� ������� ����� �� ����� � ����� ��� �� �����.
���� ���� ����� ���� �� ���� �� ���� ������� ���� �� ����� ��� �� ����� ������� ��� ��� ����� � ������ �� ���� ���� ��� ���� ����� ��� ��� ������� �� �� ����� ����� ��� ���: ������ �� ����� ��� ����� ��� ��� ����� � ������ �� ����� ����� �������� ��� � ���� ��� ��������� ����� ���� ������ ��� ����� �����.
�� ����� ���: ���� ��� ����� � ������ �� ����� �� ��� �� ����� ���.
���� �� ��� ��� ���: �� ������� �� �� ������ ������ ����� ��� ������� ����� �� ��� ���� �� ���� ����� ���.
�� ����� �� ���� ��� ����� ������ ��� ������ ��� ����� ����: ������ ��� ������ �� �� ���� ���� ���� �������� ��� ����� ����� ��� � ��� ���� �� ���� ����� �э� ������ ���� ����� ����.

http://www.kayhannews.ir/851117/2.htm#other201 - http://www.kayhannews.ir/851117/2.htm#other201

This is taken from an Iranian Shiah website and it's from KEYHAN, the most famous news agency in Iran !!!

Posted By: sulooni
Date Posted: 14 March 2007 at 5:57am

america invades aghanistan , because its near iran....and as you can see IRAN is now surrounded by American terrorist...waiting..

http://www.islamquest.net - www.islamquest.net

-------------
www.insight-info.com/forum/default

Date Posted: 14 March 2007 at 6:03am
Originally posted by sulooni sulooni wrote:

america invades aghanistan , because its near iran....and as you can see IRAN is now surrounded by American terrorist...waiting..

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411&PN=2&TPN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ;PN=2&TPN=1

Now the media is trying to decieve us into thinking that the US wanted to invade Iran After Iraq... some going as far as claiming that the US wanted to "surround" Iran from the east and the west. This is ridiculous though because it would have been much easier for the US to invade Iran in the first place, or at least right after Afghanistan.

Date Posted: 14 March 2007 at 3:12pm

Originally posted by sulooni sulooni wrote:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411&PN=2&TPN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ; ;PN=2&TPN=1

[/QUOTE]

Please Read this Article

COUNT-DOWN TO WAR WITH IRAN?

February 5, 2007

In spite of being hopelessly bogged down in $700 billion wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Bush/Cheney administration appears set on a collision course with Tehran. In recent weeks, the White House�s war of words against Iran has sharply intensified, and grown increasingly bellicose.

What is the White House up to? Either trying to bluff Tehran into abandoning its entirely legal but worrisome civilian nuclear power program, which would allow the administration to claim a major victory after so many reverses.

Or, the lame duck Bush/Cheney Administration is attempting to divert attention from the worsening debacle in Iraq and intends to provoke an air and naval war against Iran as a last desperate, ideologically-driven assault against its foes in the Muslim World. One is reminded of the suicidal banzai charges of cornered Japanese troops during World War II.

Time is running out for the pro-war neocons: Bush has less than two years left in office and is facing a revolt in Congress. Britain�s Prime Minister Tony Blair is expected to leave office by the end of April � or earlier if he is engulfed by a raging scandal over selling titles. The arrest of Lord Levy, Blair�s principal fund raiser and pro-war mentor on the Mideast, has seriously undermined the faltering Blair government.

Evidence continues to accumulate that the Bush/Cheney Administration is planning an air and naval war against Iran in spite of a rising chorus of protests by serving and retired senior US military officers and diplomats.

The heaviest concentration of US naval strike forces since the 2003 war against Iraq is concentrating off Iran. In a disturbing replay of that conflict, CIA drones and US Air Force recon aircraft, along with US and British Special Forces are overflying Iran and probing its nuclear and military installations.

CIA and Britain�s MI6 are stirring unrest among Iran�s Kurds and Azerbaijanis, and arming Iranian Marxist and royalist exiles.

In a clear provocation, President George Bush ordered US forces in Iraq to `kill� Iranians officials or diplomats who appear `threatening.� US troops in northern Iraq broke into an Iranian liason office and arrested its military staff. Bush warned Iran not to `meddle� in neighboring Iraq.

Pentagon sources accused Iran of smuggling weapons and explosive to `Iraqi insurgents� � though the `insurgents� are in fact Shia militiamen allied to the US-installed Baghdad regime. Accusations that Iran is behind attacks on US forces are clearly designed to lay the groundwork for a `causus belli� - justifying war.

Half the 21,000 additional US troops headed to Iraq may be positioned to block an Iranian threat to the vulnerable main US Kuwait-Baghdad supply line in the event of war with Iran. US anti-aircraft and anti-missile batteries are being airlifted to Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman.

New contingents of US Air Force personnel and warplanes are arriving at key forward air bases in Bulgaria and Romania that link the US to the Mideast and Central Asia. US bases in Britain, Germany, Diego Garcia, the Gulf, Central Asia, and Pakistan are reported on heightened alert. Turkey is being pressed to allow US and Israeli strike aircraft to use its air space to attack northern Iran.

The Pentagon�s latest strike plan against Iran includes over 2,300 `high value� targets such as its dispersed nuclear infrastructure and, worryingly, operating reactors, air and naval bases, ports, telecommunications, air defenses, military factories, energy networks, and government buildings. Iran�s water and sewage systems, bridges, food storage, and bomb shelters could also be targeted, as were Iraq�s in 2001.

A swift `surgical strike� is not likely. Given the large number of potential targets in Iran, and its efforts to defend and disperse some of the high value ones, it is very probable the US would have to launch multiple air and missile strikes against many of them to assure destruction. Iranian ground forces moving toward Iraq and Kuwait would also come under repeated attack, along with their long-ranged artillery and mobile tactical missiles.

The US Treasury has mounted a highly effective campaign to strangle Iran financially, seriously hurting its foreign banking connections, retarding industrial growth and energy production, and scaring off foreign investment.

The Bush Administration and close ally Israel have sharply intensified their war of words against Iran, claiming, implausibly, it poses a nuclear threat to the entire world, though Tehran has no nuclear weapons or long-range delivery systems. Nor do Washington�s fear-mongering neoconservatives explain why on earth Iran would want to threaten the rest of the world � even if it could.

The real neocon objective, of course, is not to rid the world of a potential threat, but to get America into attacking and seriously damaging the nation now regarded as Israel�s primary foe, Iran. With Egypt sidelined and under tight US control, Iraq demolished and occupied, Syria isolated and petrified, only Iran remains a threat to Israel and seriously challenges its continued occupation of Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Politicians in Israel are in dangerous emotional overdrive and make open threats to attack Iran � even with nuclear weapons. Israeli rightists and their American supporters absurdly claim Iran is a new Nazi Germany and Israel faces a second Holocaust.

The fact that Israel possesses a powerful triad of air, land and sea-based nuclear forces that can survive any surprise attack is never mentioned. At any given time, Israel has at least one Dolphin-class submarine on station in the northern Arabian Sea that can hit Iran with nuclear-armed cruise missiles.

Though UN inspectors find no evidence Iran is producing nuclear weapons, Tehran, like Saddam�s Iraq, is being told to prove an impossible negative -that it has no nuclear weapons or secret programs hidden away. Ironically, there are persistent reports that Iran�s nuclear program is moving at a snail�s pace and has encountered serious technical problems.

With disturbing d�j� vu, the US Congress and American media are swallowing the administration�s torrent of unproven accusations against Iran precisely the way they lapped up grotesque White House lies about Iraq.

Amid growing war fever in North America, last week France�s President Jacques Chirac sensibly observed, in an off the record interview, that even if Iran had a few nuclear weapons, they would be only for self-defense, and `not very dangerous.�

Iran would be obliterated by US and Israeli nuclear counter-strikes if it ever used its nukes against Israel, noted Chirac with Cartesian logic, and is unlikely to commit national suicide.

After his candid comments became public, Chirac retracted them after a storm of protests from Washington, Israel and even members of his own government who toe the US party line that Iran is a grave threat to world security. Chirac, who is a lame duck, was simply telling a truth that few cared to hear.

Copyright Eric S. Margolis 2007.

Link: http://www.bigeye.com/fc020507.htm - http://www.bigeye.com/fc020507.htm

-------------

Date Posted: 15 March 2007 at 9:18am

In spite of being hopelessly bogged down in $700 billion wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Bush/Cheney administration appears set on a collision course with Tehran. In recent weeks, the White House�s war of words against Iran has sharply intensified, and grown increasingly bellicose.

This is exactly the kind of nonsense I've been refuting all this time. nu001 you should really read my posts before quoting these silly articles.

Read both pages of this thread:  http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ; ;PN=2&TPN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ; ; ;PN=2&TPN=1

The US is only using Words against Iran and Iran is using America's words to accuse all of their enemies such as the Sunni Arab in the south of being "America's agents". This way they are discouraging religious Muslims from fighting against them, trying to convince them that if they oppose Iran they are helping America.

The main reason why the west set up the fake "Islamic" Government of Iran in the first place was to win over anti-American Muslims and by speaking against Iran (without any real action) they are simply implementing their plans of strengthening Iran and making them more popular among religious anti-American Muslims.

Read this too : http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8744&PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8744& ;PN=1

Date Posted: 15 March 2007 at 2:32pm

This is exactly the kind of nonsense I've been refuting all this time. nu001 you should really read my posts before quoting these silly articles.

Read both pages of this thread:  http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ; ;PN=2&TPN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ; ; ; ;PN=2&TPN=1

Read this too : http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8744&PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8744& ; ;PN=1

Sawat, your reverse thoughts are baseless; the one I sent are based on evidences that you can see. You may decide; what makes sense for you.

Salam

-------------

Date Posted: 31 May 2007 at 6:04pm
Iran says it willing to arm, train Iraqi military
28 May 2007 14:53:57 GMT
Source: Reuters

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/ANW843120.htm - http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/ANW843120.htm

BAGHDAD, May 28 (Reuters) - Iran offered on Monday to help train and arm Iraq's military during rare talks between Iran and the United States on the security situation in Iraq, the Iranian ambassador to Iraq said.

"The Islamic Republic of Iran announced its willingness to provide all forms of support including co-operation and arming (the military) with weapons and training," Hassan Kazemi-Qomi told journalists after the meeting.

Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 31 May 2007 at 8:01pm

Iran says it willing to arm, train Iraqi military
28 May 2007 14:53:57 GMT
Source: Reuters

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/ANW843120.htm - http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/ANW843120.htm

BAGHDAD, May 28 (Reuters) - Iran offered on Monday to help train and arm Iraq's military during rare talks between Iran and the United States on the security situation in Iraq, the Iranian ambassador to Iraq said.

"The Islamic Republic of Iran announced its willingness to provide all forms of support including co-operation and arming (the military) with weapons and training," Hassan Kazemi-Qomi told journalists after the meeting.

I think there is some monkey business between Iranians and Americans afoot. I know the Sunnis have been asleep at the switch for the  longest time; well some need to see they can't read shadows of the coming events!
But you know let them come out of the shadows and show their real face, it will serve them right when the proverbial XXit hits the fan

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 31 July 2007 at 4:35am

Just a few minutes ago an Iranian official reported on the Iranian TV channel two about the second meeting with the United States over Iraq. He said they had both agreed to fight the "terrorists" (Sunni resistance) and support the "new iraqi government"...

guess what, just seconds later they showed a propaganda cartoon making fun of Bush and US military... they are DESPERATELY trying to convince people that they are against the USA despite the fact that they just had a meeting where they agreed to help them in every way!!!

Another desperate attempt was that he claimed that they had also "disagereed" with the United States over wether US forces should continue staying in Iraq or not...Iran said they think the New Iraqi Government can handel things for "themselves" ("themselves" meaning with American weapons and money). This is Sooo desperate because first of all, the puppet Government in Iraq itself doesnt want the Americans to pull out and secondly when Iran says they want USA to leave that is not going to make any difference at all. They just said this to make it seem as if they have something to disagree on when in reality they agreed on absolutely everything that was appropraite!

Date Posted: 31 July 2007 at 5:28pm

Hahahaha, this is one of the funniest articles I've read this week:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/07/31/europe/31weapons.php - http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/07/31/europe/31weapons.php

It's called: U.S. arms plan for Mideast aims to counter Iranian power

Here's some quotes from the article:

The Bush administration said Monday that its plan to provide billions of dollars in advanced weapons to Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel over the next 10 years was intended in part to serve as a bulwark against Iran's growing influence in the Middle East

----------------------------------------

On Sunday, the Israeli prime minister, Ehud Olmert, said at a cabinet meeting that Israelis "understand the need of the United States to support the Arab moderate states, and there is a need for a united front between the U.S. and us regarding Iran."

Burns said that under the plan American military aid for Israel would increase to $3 billion annually over 10 years, from $2.4 billion now. Burns said Egypt, another crucial Sunni Arab country under pressure from Washington to embrace Iraq's Shiite-led government, would receive a total of $13 billion.

Hey... wait a minute!

First it says US is arming these Arab countries so that these countries can use their weapons against Iran when needed... but at the end it says it is being done to increase support for the Shiah "New Iraqi Government" which is 100% favoured and fully supported by Iran (only Shiah Government in middle-east besides Iraq).

Another problem is that it implies that Iran and Saudis+Egypt are enemies...! Since when?

But most important of all, it seems to totally forget that the USA and Iran just had a meeting where they agreed on practically everything...! (as mentioned on my previous post)

Here's the real reason: The United States is arming these Arab countries because Sunnis in Iraq have almost won the war and many of the Sunni groups in Iraq are preparing to overthrow the Saudis and free Palestine. The United States is arming the puppet Arab Governments to fight the Sunnis in Iraq if/when the US is defeated and leaves.

Notice they themselves said they want Egypt and Saudi Arabia to have better relations with the "New Iraqi Government". This means, if USA leaves Iraq, these countries should move in to help destroy the enemies of the "New Iraqi Government".

Date Posted: 31 July 2007 at 5:36pm

Just a few minutes ago an Iranian official reported on the Iranian TV channel two about the second meeting with the United States over Iraq. He said they had both agreed to fight the "terrorists" (Sunni resistance) and support the "new iraqi government"...

guess what, just seconds later they showed a propaganda cartoon making fun of Bush and US military... they are DESPERATELY trying to convince people that they are against the USA despite the fact that they just had a meeting where they agreed to help them in every way!!!

Another desperate attempt was that he claimed that they had also "disagereed" with the United States over wether US forces should continue staying in Iraq or not...Iran said they think the New Iraqi Government can handel things for "themselves" ("themselves" meaning with American weapons and money). This is Sooo desperate because first of all, the puppet Government in Iraq itself doesnt want the Americans to pull out and secondly when Iran says they want USA to leave that is not going to make any difference at all. They just said this to make it seem as if they have something to disagree on when in reality they agreed on absolutely everything that was appropraite!

Hahahaha, this is one of the funniest articles I've read this week:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/07/31/europe/31weapons.php - http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/07/31/europe/31weapons.php

It's called: U.S. arms plan for Mideast aims to counter Iranian power

Here's some quotes from the article:

The Bush administration said Monday that its plan to provide billions of dollars in advanced weapons to Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel over the next 10 years was intended in part to serve as a bulwark against Iran's growing influence in the Middle East

----------------------------------------

On Sunday, the Israeli prime minister, Ehud Olmert, said at a cabinet meeting that Israelis "understand the need of the United States to support the Arab moderate states, and there is a need for a united front between the U.S. and us regarding Iran."

Burns said that under the plan American military aid for Israel would increase to $3 billion annually over 10 years, from $2.4 billion now. Burns said Egypt, another crucial Sunni Arab country under pressure from Washington to embrace Iraq's Shiite-led government, would receive a total of $13 billion.

Hey... wait a minute!

First it says US is arming these Arab countries so that these countries can use their weapons against Iran when needed... but at the end it says it is being done to increase support for the Shiah "New Iraqi Government" which is 100% favoured and fully supported by Iran (only Shiah Government in middle-east besides Iraq).

Another problem is that it implies that Iran and Saudis+Egypt are enemies...! Since when?

But most important of all, it seems to totally forget that the USA and Iran just had a meeting where they agreed on practically everything...! (as mentioned on my previous post)

Here's the real reason: The United States is arming these Arab countries because Sunnis in Iraq have almost won the war and many of the Sunni groups in Iraq are preparing to overthrow the Saudis and free Palestine. The United States is arming the puppet Arab Governments to fight the Sunnis in Iraq if/when the US is defeated and leaves.

Notice they themselves said they want Egypt and Saudi Arabia to have better relations with the "New Iraqi Government". This means, if USA leaves Iraq, these countries should move in to help destroy the enemies of the "New Iraqi Government".

WAIT THERE'S MORE!

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSL2931926920070729 - http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSL2931926920070729

BERLIN (Reuters) - Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki has told a German magazine that the United States has too many problems in Iraq to become involved in armed conflict with Iran.

These guys are really getting funny, Im surprised no one else has picked out on these...! Why does everyone continue to believe that the USA and Iran are enemies?

Iran says US has too many problems in Iraq... SO WHY HAS IRAN AGREED TO HELP THE UNITED STATES IN IRAQ IF THE IRAQ WAR IS PRVENTING THE UNITED STATES FROM ATTACKING IRAN??????????????????????????????????????

People really need to wake up, it's about time!

Date Posted: 31 July 2007 at 5:59pm

The United States is arming these Arab countries because Sunnis in Iraq have almost won the war and many of the Sunni groups in Iraq are preparing to overthrow the Saudis and free Palestine. The United States is arming the puppet Arab Governments to fight the Sunnis in Iraq if/when the US is defeated and leaves.

Yes apparently they are preparing for a future attack from the Sunni mojahideen:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=GZVHH20RS30XTQFIQMGCFF4AVCBQUIV0?xml=/news/2007/07/30/wmeast130.xml - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=GZVHH2 0RS30XTQFIQMGCFF4AVCBQUIV0?xml=/news/2007/07/30/wmeast130.xm l

"US promises Israel much more military aid"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=GZVHH20RS30XTQFIQMGCFF4AVCBQUIV0?xml=/news/2007/07/30/wmeast130.xml -  

Date Posted: 01 August 2007 at 12:16am
Wow Sawtul, you're outdoing yourself! Posting and then REPLYING to
yourself, and then QUOTING yourself!

I'm not surprised moderators at this site haven't bothered to pick you up
on your blatant spamming activities.

Open your eyes Sawtul. How many people reply to your posts? How many
people are debating you on your theories?

Oh, but of course you've noticed, that's why it's only you replying to
yourself ...

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 01 August 2007 at 4:26am

Assalamu Alaikum,

It is important that we comply with guidelines:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589&PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589& ;PN=1

Peace

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net