Forum Description: Comments & Complaints
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7756
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 9:40pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: a love cheater�s photo
Posted By: jlyjjsh
Subject: a love cheater�s photo
Date Posted: 04 December 2006 at 10:46pm

this is his photo,I hope as a Muslim,you can kick him out of your Mosque.after cheating he never appeared in Mosque.

he betryed your God,he should be kicked off.

-------------
lixinzhe

Replies:
Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 04 December 2006 at 10:50pm
Nothing happened to the God; you were the one who lost the so called "money". You were the one who got betrayed not the God.

Posted By: ZEA J
Date Posted: 04 December 2006 at 11:30pm

I had a "friend" whoes name was Hu Jintao. He stole all my money and run away with it to china. I want your government to expel him because he is a shame on you country. Oh, by the way, he is chinese, and i will never trust them again. Never! 

-------------
"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)

Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 04 December 2006 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by jlyjjsh jlyjjsh wrote:

this is his photo,I hope as a Muslim,you can kick him out of your Mosque.after cheating he never appeared in Mosque.

he betryed your God,he should be kicked off.

Calm down he will be back when he finds a good English teacher and a shrink for you Be prepared to shell out more dough for your  education and a sane head.

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Posted By: jlyjjsh
Date Posted: 05 December 2006 at 12:30am

I feel angry because he cookes up an accident robed by three Indian in Thailand and asked me send money to him.

i felt maybe he cheated me but as a lover I can'tr give up him in midway, so I sent money to him even that time I am very hard to run my school.

my friends wanted me help him they said if I give up him in his hard time,I will never be peaceful for life.

he made use of our kindness and get money by crooked tricks.

now after I disclosed his cheating, he run away and don't care what will happened to me,

I am ill because I suffer anemia by bitten by centi-pede in vietnam ten years before.

and now I am very weak by suffering this accident.

so I want kill him by all means before I die.

-------------
lixinzhe

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 05 December 2006 at 4:17am

You don't get anemia from a centipede bite (not even from a millipede who don't bite by the way). Symptoms (and anemia is not one of them) and pain of centipede bites disappear in a couple of days.

Move on & get on with life.

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: rookaiya
Date Posted: 07 December 2006 at 4:34am
and the plot thickens...........................................

Posted By: Hanan
Date Posted: 07 December 2006 at 8:31am

We have a TROLL here, another RuggedTouch. Have you all noticed that this person doesn't reply to ANYTHING but keeps posting and opening new threads with the same "complaint."

WE MUST NOT REPLY ANYMORE

Posted By: Daniel Dworsky
Date Posted: 13 December 2006 at 7:11am
but why did a centipede give her an enema...

Date Posted: 13 December 2006 at 7:36am

ancie chinee seecreet, grasshoppa

David Carradine Photo

Date Posted: 13 December 2006 at 12:47pm

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 14 December 2006 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

ancie chinee seecreet, grasshoppa

David Carradine Photo

Good one sis!

Wasalaam!

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Posted By: Israfil
Date Posted: 14 December 2006 at 11:54am
Isn't mocking chinese culture and language a bit harsh? Isn't it reflecting the same behavior as this individual presenting?

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 14 December 2006 at 12:13pm

Date Posted: 14 December 2006 at 12:46pm

Israfil, stop making trouble where there are none. This is NOT mocking anything or anybody. You've grown up in this country, unlike me, and you know the "Caine" series. That is how they talked, and the lingo has meanwhile become part of American speak. I didn't see you object when this "woman" accusing Muslims of all sort of things, threated us, inulted Koran, Islam, and everything "she" could think of. What's up with you lately anyway. Seems as if you either ALWAYS have to be right, or on some days you just want to pick a fight. I STILL have not seen you answer to some very specific articles, you know which ones I mean, but you gotta give your 5 cents on everything else. Seems that your not serious about having rational discussions here.

Peace, Hanan

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 14 December 2006 at 10:57pm
hmm.....she calls for duet,Brother Israfil are you able to find the ancient sword heritage form your ancestors?,if not please let me informed...

Date Posted: 16 December 2006 at 3:42am
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Isn't
mocking chinese culture and language a bit harsh? Isn't it reflecting the
same behavior as this individual presenting?

Not the Chinese but David Carradine. Hoooo time fo frash back...

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net